Chapter 6

{That Night}
~•Dream•~

Me, and the guy were running. I know we weren't running from anything because we were laughing and it's peaceful. I look down at the ground to see sand. I look around more to notice we're on a beach. "This is such a beautiful place." I sigh once we stop running. "I thought maybe it would be a great thing if I could treat you to a childhood place of mine."

(Reality)
{Next Day}

Vic had texted me and told me he would pick me up around four.

"Well, spending time with you guys until about four, then I have something to attend to." I say. "Like..?" Mom raised an eyebrow. "A date..." I trail off.

"My baby boy is growing up so much!" she cooed and hugged me. "Oh my god Mom." I laughed. "Oh my god! we have to get you ready!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of my seat. Then she pulled me up stairs. What is with everyone and pulling me places?

"Justin." Mom opened up his door. Geez Mom. "Kellin has a date, and do you see what he's wearing?!" she ask. "You're right, Kellin that's not gonna cut it. Give me a color." he tells me. "Black." I say. He goes into his closet and finds a black V-neck. Here we go with the dressing up. Luckily I've already taken my shower, and all that jazz.

•~•

"When were you such the fashion expert?" Mom ask Justin. "I don't know it's always been my thing." he tells her. I'm wearing the black V-neck, with light blue skinny jeans, and original converse. "He should be getting here anytime now." Justin said. "One more thing, close your eyes and mouth." I do so and he sprays me with something that smells really good. "Okay hold out your first finger." he tells me. After doing so he sprays it, and tells me to put it behind my ears so I do. "Okay now everything is perfect." We all hear the doorbell ring. I say i'll get it before anyone else does.

I run and get the door to reveal Vic standing there. "Hey." he smiles. "Hai." I smile back. "Ready?" he ask. "Yeah just let me get my phone, and wallet." I say. He nods, and I turn around but turn back. "You can come in." I chuckle. He walks in shutting the door behind him. "Be right back." I run upstairs and get my stuff. I hear talking downstairs.

Please don't let that be my mom!! Please! I get down the steps quickly to find exactly what I wasn't hoping for. Mom is talking to Vic... Vic smiles once he sees me. "Okay, now I'm ready." I say. "Nice meeting you Mrs. Bostwick." he says politely. "You too." Mom says sweetly.

Vic and I both walk out. "What did she say to you?" I ask. "Nothing really, she just wanted to meet the boy her son was going out with." He tells me. I sigh, relived she didn't say anything embarrassing. We reach his car, and he opens the passenger door for me. "You look gorgeous by the way." he compliments once I'm in the car. "Thank you." I smile. He shuts the door, and walks around to the driver side and gets in.

~•{8:00}•~

The day has been amazing. Vic has been pampering me, he won't let me pay for anything. Vic took me to a cupcake shop, we walked through the park, and we went to see a movie. It was that one movie The Forest, oh my god I jumped to much. I love scary movies but they still scare the shit out of me. By the end of the movie the armrest was up and I was cuddled into Vic's side blocking my face.

The movie also pissed me off though. What kind of ending was that? Anyways, Vic told me we had one more place to go. So many places. We walk into what seems like an overpaying restaurant. It looked gorgeous in here but me and Vic were underdressed. I don't mind, and i guess neither does he.

We're immediately taken to a table. It was a table for two in a corner. The table was covered with gorgeous white materiel, had a rose in the middle of it, with silverware wrapped up, next to a menu.