Chapter 4

[edited]
Justin, and Mike had left off somewhere to talk about something. I'm still here on the couch listening to music. No one else is in the living room, it's just me. Not that it bothers me. This is the only time i'll get free time for awhile. Since no one else is in the room, I decide to sing. Even though I said no slow songs this will be the only one i'll accept. The song is called Harder Than You Know by Escape The Fate it's one of my most favorites.

I start singing, hitting the notes pretty well, and adding some of my own style into it. I smile once the song is finished. I open my eyes to see Justin, and the group clapping walking out from the kitchen. A blush spreads across my cheeks, and I take my headphones out. "I didn't know you could sing like that!" Justin exclaimed.

"Sing like what? it's not any good.." I said shyly, and shrugged. "Not any good?!" Nick yelled. "Dude you sound awesome." he complemented. "Thanks..." I would have said "I guess," but the more they talk about it the more shy i'll get.

~•An Hour Later•~

At this point the house was filled with lots, and lots of people. I've given up my spot on the couch, so here I am being a wallflower. "Hello Mr. Wallflower." I look to see who's talking. It's that guy um...... Oliver. "Hi." I say shyly. "What are you doing here alone?" he ask. I shrug. "Want to come dance?" he asked. "Nah, I'm not any good." I say. "It's a party you don't have to be any good." he says. "I'll embarrass myself." I laughed. "You need to loosen up a bit. I'll be back I'm going to go get you something." I nod and he walks away.

I feel someone tap me, and I look at who it is. It's Justin, and nick. "Yeah?" I say over the loud music. "Come on." They grab my wrist and begins to pull me into the crowd. I wanted to ask where we were going, but there would be no point because they wouldn't be able to hear me anyways. Damn you, loud ass music!

I was pulled through the crowd of people, and up the stairs. "Where are we going?" I ask after the music gets quieter. "You'll see." After we were all the way up the stairs,they pull me into a second living room in the house it's just like a balcony inside. If I walk up to the railing I could see almost everyone downstairs in the other living room. You can still hear the music it's just not as loud up here, and its weird hardly anyone has come here.

I wonder if this part of the house if off limits to the people downstairs. "What's going on?" I ask whenever we sit down. "You being a wallflower isn't going to cut it Kell," Justin chuckled. "Oh sorry, I just don't know anyone here."
"You've got to mingle, and get to know people. I hope you feel more comfortable soon." Nick smiled warmly. "Guys what in the hell?" I heard somewhat of a deep voice say from downstairs. I turned my head around, to see who it is then Justin starts talking again.

"So, found anybody that you think is somewhat cute?" Justin asked quickly. "Well there was this one guy... he was hot, Mexican, he had a SnapBack on, and his hair looked amazing." I admitted to Justin. "As short as you but a bit taller?" Justin ask. "Seems like he would be. He's the shortest out of the group I saw him in." I say. "Let me guess, one tall guy with black hair shaved. On the right a dude with long hair also hot. Another one with brown hair spiked up, and has a nose ring also hot. Then a sexy one with just spiked up dark hair." He says.

I nodded, "yeah I think." I nod. "Did the guy you thought was hot have a nose ring?" he asked. "Yeah," I nodded. "Hm.." he smirked. "What's with the smile?" I ask with the raise of my eyebrow. "Want one?" he ask holding out a mint paper. I take it shrugging and put it on my tongue, it starts to dissolve. I see someone sit on the big footrest next to me. I turn my head to see its the guy I saw earlier. My heart begab to pound.

"Hey," he smiled. "H-hi," I stutter. Damn it Kellin not the right time to be awkward. "I'm Vic." he tells me. "I'm Kell-in."
"I'm going to leave you two alone." Nick and Justin smirks, and gets up. Leave? Oh god no, I'm going to be so awkward. "Thank you boys." I turned around to see who Justin just thanked. "By the way this is Ronnie, Jaime, and Austin. Guys I described earlier." He told me. All of them were very very attractive.

"Let go party!" Justin went down the stairs with the guys following him. "So, you were dragged here too huh?" Vic asked. "Yeah, I um.. really didn't get the chance to say anything before Nick, and Justin pulled me up here." I say. Awe man I forgot about that one guy... I hope he's not mad... "The guys are just weird." he chuckled. I nod. "So, what's a cutie like you doing at our school?" he ask. A blush spreads over my cheeks.

"My sister, me and my mom just moved here." I tell him. "I hope you like it here so far." he tells me. I nod. "You know the guys didn't have to drag me up here. I was actually about to come talk to you, until they dragged me up here." He admitted. "Why?" I asked. "Why not? You're incredibly cute, and adorable since you're quiet." He gets up and sits next to me. The blush that already coated my cheeks got lighter.

"What type of music are you into?" he asked.

•~{Three Hours Later}~•

"Why did you guys move here?" he asked. I should have known the question would pop up soon. I took in a deep breath. "Please don't tell anyone." Theres something about him, I don't know, I feel like I can trust him. Is that a good sign? "Can we go somewhere a little more private?" I ask. "Its just anyone could be listening." he nods and gets up. I follow him into a room, with a bunch of posters on the wall. "This is my room." he chuckled. Wait! Is he Mikes brother?!? He sat on the bed, and he patted a space right next to him for me to sit. I sat down.

"So we had to leave because we had enough of my dad." I sigh, "He used to hit us, beat us basically. My mom had enough, she knocked him out with a vase. Then we packed up quickly, and left." I say I look down remembering that Vic may not believe me. No one used to when I would tell them about dad because while we were out together, we apparently looked like a happy family.

I frown remembering the time I got beat for telling someone. I went to school the next day with a black eye. I wore sunglasses the whole day. Then Jenna helped out by helping me cover it with makeup.

"I know you probably don't believe me, and that's okay." I shrug. "No one does.." Then I felt arms wrap around me. "I believe you." I smiled, and hug him back melting into his embrace. I hope he doesn't let me go anytime soon.

Vic's POV:

Why would anyone want to hurt this angel? This honestly pisses me off. Fuck, if I could I would fucking go beat the shit out of his dad just to see how he likes it. "I'm glad you guys are here now then." I say. The urge to kiss his head right now is real. I don't want to freak him out, plus I love having him in my arms. I need to find a way to make him smile. "Want to go dance?" I ask. "What?"

"Want to go dance?" I ask again. "Are you crazy? I can't dance." he chuckles. "Neither can I, let's go." I pull him up, and grab his hand. He smiles, and I see a light blush coat his cheeks. I pull him out of my room, and we go downstairs. "Now you're dragging me places!" he wines jokingly.

I pull him into the crowd of people. "Like I said I don't know how to dance." Kellin says. "Let me help you then." I smirk. I go behind him and grab his hips. "Just sway your hips." I tell him in his ear. I start helping him by moving his hips. He laughs, and soon starts doing it him self to the beat of the music. "See you've got it down." I laugh. "Shh." he shush me.

Alex's POV:

"Oh my god, Jack do you see that!" I said to my best friend pointing at Vic and that guy. "This isn't fair! The new guy comes around, and boom Vic likes him. Vic should be loving me right now!" I say. "You broke up with him bro." Jack said. "Yeah, but I was hoping he'd be begging me to take him back!" I sighed frustratedly. "You don't break up with someone just to have them to beg to have you back." He told me. "Who's side are you on?" I asked him. "No ones," Jack answered swiftly and took a swig of his beer.

"Come on Jack, just agree with me." I sat down next to him. "No, Alex. You're, my best friend, but you can't just do that to people. It's wrong. Vic's living his life, and by the looks of it he's happy. He's over you. You need to move on as well." He says. "I don't want to move on." I sigh frustratedly. "Well then I don't know what to tell you, man. Vic's happy, you should be too."

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Mushahahah update!! love all you gorgeous people!!