Chapter 3

[edited]
"See you guys later!" Justin yells to his group of friends as we hop on the bus. "So, are you going to listen to music, or do you want me to talk to you?" Justin asks. "What do you usually do when you're on the bus?"
"I usually listen to music," He shrugs his shoulders, getting out his pair of headphones from his backpack. "We can do that then, just tap me when it's time to get off." He nods at my words, as we find a place to sit. I put my headphones in, and start playing a song called: Rooftops, by a band called Lostprophets. Right now this song is my obsession.

Since I'm not at home I can't exactly act the way I want, so I contain myself by just bobbing my head as I look out the window. I continue listening to music until my shoulder is tapped. Justin gets up, and I follow his lead off the bus. I take one head phone out so I can listen out for cars, and talk with Justin. "So how was your first day?" He asks glancing toward me. "I guess it was okay," I look down at my feet as we walk. "I can understand first days aren't always the best," he says with a sigh following. "Are they ever?" I chuckled lightly. "Guess not."

"So, here's the plan. We get home, rest, two hours later you shower, and then I'm helping you find a good outfit." When I look over at him, I notice a smirk dancing on his lips. Oh no.

•~•

I've had a shower, and now I'm waiting for Justin as he takes one. I don't think I have any clothes that are gonna look good. I put on some deodorant and lotion, before I start looking through my clothes. I find a pair skinny jeans, a pair of shorts, and a bunch of band t-shirts. I also managed to find a few beanies, and the two other pairs of shoes I have. Oh and a few flannels.

I slip on an Ice Nine Kills t-shirt, and some shorts, and wait for Justin to get out. A few minuets later he comes out, just wearing pajama pants. Yet again I say, if he wasn't my cousin I would swear up and down he was hot as fuck right now. I need to stop. This is just another reason why I find myself to be weird. "So what do you have anyways Kells?" Justin asked. I pulled out the majority of my clothing and spread them out on the bed.

"God Kellin..." he sighs, looking at everything I've laid out. "What?" I furrow my eyebrows at him. "So many band t-shirts I- I'm taking you shopping some time." He shakes his head and goes into his own closet. He pulls out a button up, it was black with tiny white silhouettes of birds all over it. "Put this on dude," He told me. I slip it on and then he grabs a pair of lightl blue skinny jeans that seemed new. "Somehow i knew these would come in handy, I haven't worn them. They don't fit me, but maybe they'll fit you?" He hands them to me, and after taking off the first pair of jeans i have on, i slip the new ones on. "Okay brush out your hair a bit, slip on that cute black beanie, and you are set." he told me. Once I do what he told me, I look at myself in the mirror a sudden aura of confidence surrounding my body. "Now you look really good," he smiles at me nodding his head feeling proud of himself.

After he gets dressed, we have about two hours until we have to leave.

Vic's POV:

"I don't know I just haven't found the right person." I say calmly to my little brother. "Come on Vic, tonight could be the night!" Mike exclaims, throwing his hands in the air. "Well maybe I don't want tonight to be the night." I brush the subject off my shoulders again for the millionth time. "There could be some really cute guys here!" I look over at him to see him wiggling his eyebrows at me. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mike my idiot brother. I shake my head at him chuckling. "I don't care, I'm not going to have my first time be some drunken mistake."

"Fine," he sighs, "has anyone at least caught your eye yet?" The guy I saw earlier entered my head again. Honestly he's been on my mind all day. Not that that's a bad thing, as he was very cute- super cute. His face also seems very familiar, like I've seen him somewhere. God, he was adorable. His slightly tanned skin, that you could tell was porcelain before he moved here. The way his dark hair was in his face, and those blue eyes that could be noticeable from a mile away. Pink lips that are just so kissable. Mike pulls me out of my thoughts by speaking to me. Although the boy stayed put in my mind.
"Yeah."
"Who???" Mike asks excitedly, wondering why I had gotten so quiet all of the sudden. "The new kid, I mean he must be new. I haven't seen him around," I say sitting on the bed next to Mike.