Chapter 15

{3 Days}

I woke up cuddling up to my Vic my leg dropped around his waist. I didn't want to move, I know i'll have to get up in a few minuets. I don't want to. Vic is warm, and comfortable. This is the third day he's stayed. I've loved him being here. I suddenly have this feeling to just cling to him, but I try not to be too clingy. I jump as I hear my alarm go off. Vic groans and hugs me tighter.

I try to get up, but fail. Vic's hold on me is too tight. "Baby, let me up." I say. "Lets stay today." he says. "Okay, but I have to at least go wake Justin up." I chuckle. "Okay," he relaxes, and I slip out of bed. I walk over to Justin's bed, and shake him. "Hm?" he mumbles. "Get up and get dressed." I tell him. He sighs, rolls over, and sits up. I turn around to walk back, but I stopped feeling dizzy. I stumble back. "Woe K, are you okay?" Justin catches me. It was like Vic's eyes shot open.

He got up and walked over to me. "Yea... it's ju-" I close my mouth and run to the bathroom feeling sick. I drop to my knees and empty my stomach into the toilet. I feel a hand rub circles onto my back. Once I'm finished, I wipe my mouth, and flush the toilet. Vic helps me up, and I brush my teeth, and rinse it with mouth wash. "You okay?" Vic ask. I nod, "Lets go back to bed." I say.

We walk back to our, I mean my bed and get back into the position we were in before I had to leave the bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.

•~•

"What are you planning?" I ask him as I lock the door. "I'm going to show you how much I love you. I need you to know that I love you, and that I'm by your side always." He says. He quickly opens up the passenger car door. I get it, and he shuts the door.

He runs around to the driver side and gets in. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see." he says, a smirk forming on his lips. Great now I'm going to be wondering about what's going to happen. Few minutes past, and Vic had driven us downtown. What are we doing down here? I watch the scenery run by, we pasted people, restaurants, and shops.

So far this day has been amazing. I wake up next to the person I want I be near the most, and now he's taking me somewhere. I know some of this feeling is the babies, but I know it's also mine. They just draw me to him, and so does my heart. I drift off into thought, just thinking about the future. How will our kids look? Who will they become? I hope we raise them right. I look down and place a hand on my growing belly. It's like it grows a little everyday.

I smile, our babies are healthy and growing the way they should. I see Vic place his hand on top of mine. I look up and smile at him. His fingers curl to hold my hand. "I love you, Princess." he says to me. "I love you too." I lean over and kiss his cheek. He flashes a smile at me, not taking his eyes off the road as he drives.

God he makes me so happy. "You can play music if you want to Princess." he tells me. It is pretty quiet. I plug the aux cord into my phone. I instantly play the song that's been on my mind a lot lately. Meant To Be ~ Parachute. It's such an amazing song. I dance and sing along to it. I also sang the chorus to Vic, making him laugh.

We parked in front of a restaurant. The restaurant sells regular fast food, and all kinds of homemade ice-cream. "What are we doing here?" I ask. Even though I kinda have an idea. "I'll explain inside." he says, he gets out, and runs around to my side.

He opens the door for me, and I get out. He shuts the door behind me. He laces our fingers together, and we walk in hand-in-hand. We get into the short line behind other people. "So, I know you said you've been wanting ice-cream with fries and pickles, so I thought why not?" I squeal, jump up on my tippy toes and hug him. I kiss him quickly. We earned a few weird looks feom people but i dont care. I let go, as stood flat on my feet.

I haven't been able to get ahold of some sweets in a while. When we get up there I gave them my odd order. Vic gave them his order. We got out of the line, and waited. "Vic!" His name is called. Vic quickly gets the food and we sit down. As soon as Vic put the tray down, I grabbed my food, and dug in. "Damn Kells," Vic chuckled. "Sorry," I felt my cheeks heat up.

•~•

Me and Vic are at his house. I had taken a two hour nap. I go into Vic's bathroom and I brushed my teeth. I yawn as I walk out. I step out the door and I step in something silky and and soft. I look down to see I have stepped on rose petals. My eyes scan the trail of rose petals. They are going down the hallway, and through the upstairs living room. "What is all this?" I whisper to myself. I pull my sleeves down over my hands. I'm wearing a grey sweater with white dots on it.

I follow the rose petal trail down the steps and to the downstairs living room. "Vic??" I call out once I reach the bottom, I hear nice slow music playing downstairs. I get no response. I keep following the trail through the back double doors, and outside. The trail continues, I stop and my eyes follow the rest of the path. I gasp as I see a wooden table, as I walk closer I notice the items on it. Two candles on each side, a vase with a single rose in it with strips of paper in it. I see plates with a fork, and a spoon on each side. And wine glasses?

I can't drink wine. I giggle at myself. "Hello Princess." I nearly jump out of my skin and turn around to see Vic standing there. "You scared me." I say. "Sorry," he chuckles. "So what is all this?" I ask a smile on my face. Vic starts, "Well," he pauses wrapping his arms around me. "I told you earlier," My arms go around his neck.

"I was going to show you how much I love you." Vic says. He leans down and kisses me softly. He lets me go and he pulls a chair out for me. "Come sit," he smiles. My heart is swelling with love, and the butterflies in my stomach are fluttering. I sit down, and he pushes me in. I look at the vase with the rose in it. The strips of paper have words on them. I look closely and see that they are the Kisses papers. I stare at it in aw,
a smile forms on my face.

"Did you do this?" I ask. "I had some help from Mike, but yeah." he chuckles sitting down. This is amazing. "All this for me?" I ask. "Kellin, I need you to know that I love you so much. No matter what happens i'll be by your side. Nothing's going to change that. No matter how many kids we have, i'll stay by your side." He says.

"I love you too, but I know this. Is there a reason why you're telling me this?" I ask.

"It's just, I need you to know those things because that night we were scared to death. We all thought something happened to you. Who knows what would have happened if I didn't find you? I want to always be there for you whenever you need me to. You can call me at three in the morning and I would still be there for you. You mean so much to me I would never just leave you. I couldn't, that would leave us both broken hearted." He says.

I look down, and sigh lightly. I bet he thinks I don't trust him... I do. I was just scared. I scoot my chair back and get up. I walk over to him. "Scoot back," I say softly. He scoot his chair back. I walk in front of him, then I sit down on his lap. I turn my body to the side to look at him. I put my arms around his neck, and sigh.

"Baby, I was just scared. I didn't mean to make it seem like I don't trust you or I don't love you. I do love and trust you. You're my boyfriend, and my best friend. I would be lost and probably gone off to somewhere else if you weren't around. I know you would never just leave me. I over thought things and I panicked. And honestly I think the babies make me more emotional." I say making us both laugh lightly.

"I love you." I say to him. "I love you too." I lean in and kiss him softly, yet passionately. We pulled away, and I rested my forehead against his. I smile. "Now are those plates meant to be props or are we actually gonna eat?" I chuckle. "I'll go get our food." he says. "Okay," I say and look away staring into space.

"Um Princess?" Vic says. I turn my head to look at him. "You're still on me." he chuckles. My cheeks redden, "Sorry." I giggle and get up.