Chapter 36

There's a tiny a/n telling you when to play the song c: I love you lots my darlings 💕💕

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Vic grabbed my head and we walked down into the crowd. We picked up our gorgeous babies sitting them on our hips. We know they won't remember this moment but we want them to be apart of it too. When they get older we'll be able to show them the pictures. We all walked back down the isle together. Once we got outside pictures were taken of Vic, the kids, and me. Then just Vic and I. Then me and the bridesmaids plus best man. Then Vic and his groomsmen. Then everyone.

Vic and I gave the kids to Mom and Mama. Vic laced our hands together as we walked to the limo waiting for us. He opened the door for me and I slid in. Then he joined me, shutting the door. He wraps an arm around me, and pulls me close to him. I looked up and smile at him. No matter what he always looks at me like I'm the most gorgeous person he's ever seen.

We move towards each other meeting halfway. We kiss softly, moving our lips slowly. "I- love- you- so- much-" I say in between kisses. "I- love- you- so- much- too-" he says in between kisses. I smile, causing us to pull away. I hug to him. I hope I'm not ruining my makeup. "You're so gorgeous, God, I'm the luckiest man in the world." He says. My smile just gets bigger. I say, "You're so handsome, I'm the luckiest guy in the world." I hug him tighter.

Once we made it to our destination, we get out Vic going first then me sliding out. We walked into the building then to the out door garden where everyone was. When we walked in we heard more applause. There were black chairs and tables covered in white cloth with a red design on it. Then there was a stage where I guess a band is gonna be playing. A smile stretched my lips, and Vic and I went to sit at a table with the rest of our amazing friends. Just about all of them were chomping down on something. What ever sandwich Jenna has I want, because it looks amazing. Jaime and Justin on the other hand we're chomping on each other. They haven't even noticed we sat down.

"After we eat we should go around and thank everyone for coming." Vic says. "Okay, yeah." I agree. Even though socializing with people I hardly see or know is a hard thing, but it's the polite thing to do. Vic and I grabbed something to eat then we went around talking to people like we said we would. I sat down next to mom, my grandma, and the babies which were on a blanket on the ground playing with the toys mom and ma has brought.

"I still can't believe it my baby's all grown up!" Mom said happily.

"I know, you've grown up so much since the last time I saw you." Grandma said. "It's crazy how time flies." Mom comments. "I can agree with you on that one." I say. I feel a tiny person pull on the bottom of my dress. I looked down to see it was Daniel. He held up his arms to me.

I picked him up as I said, "Hi baby." Once he stood on my lap as I was holding him he bent his knees signaling he wanted to jump. I helped my moving my arms up in down with him. He giggled and smiled making me giggle and smile. "Kellin, it's up time." Justin said coming over to me. "Wha-"

"No questions, just up." He said. "Mommy will be right back." I tell Daniel putting him back down on the blanket. I get up, holding my dress and Justin starts pulling me. This reminds me of the first day me and Vic met. What's going on? I'm pulled up to the front of the stage where there was a single chair. Justin sat me down and told me to stay here.

I sat down and waited for whatever's happening. I saw Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Tony come out holding instruments in their hands. Mike just walking out and sitting at a drum set. Vic went up to the microphone and said, "This is a song I wrote for my Queen." I smile and shuffle in my seat making myself more comfortable.

"This is the finished version." He said looking at me. "It's called Kissing In Cars." Vic started off the same as usually does. Then once the second verse Vic made eye contact with me and the rest of the band joined in making my heart skip a beat. It sounded absolutely gorgeous. My hands went over my mouth, my eyes widening.

I uncovered my mouth, and mouthed out the words, 'I love you'. Once the break came, still playing Vic walked down the steps and walked towards me. He stopped playing only to grab my hands and pull me up. I stood and he guided me up to the stage and up the stairs. He gave me the microphone and nudged me to sing when it was time to come back in.

My heart raced and nervousness set in my stomach. When it was time I started to sing, Vic came in with the background vocals making me smile. Energy and excitement bubbled up inside me as we continued to sing. I feel alive, like this is where I'm suppose to be. On a stage performing in front of a crowd.

Once the song was finished, applause and whistling filled the air. I hugged Vic tightly my arms around his neck. We pulled away to share a kiss and walk off the stage. "You guys did so amazing!" I complemented Vic and the boys. "So did you!" Mike smiles. "That was nothing." I shrug. "Yeah right, you and I both know you felt something up there." Justin was walking over to us. As the DJ everyone engaged in their own conversations. "I knew you could get into it, but not like that!" Nick comments.

"Guys really it was nothing." I shake my head smiling. "Hush It was gorgeous!" Vic says kissing my cheek.

I saw Jenna running over to us. "Kellin, Vic, boys! That was amazing!" She smiles. "Oh and it's time for couples first Dance!" Jenna says.

(A/n Cue the music xD)

Vic and I intertwined our fingers together, and walked to the center.
Once the DJ announced that we were about to have our first dance, everyone got up. They migrated towards us and formed a circle around us.

Endlessly by The Cab came on. My arms snaked their way around his neck, his around my waist holding me close. "This is one of the best days ever." I whisper smiling. "I know," Vic kisses my forehead. I need him to promise me this one thing. "Promise me one thing, no, swear to me one thing and I'll swear it right back." I say. "Anything," he says.

"We're in this together forever. No matter what happens." I say seriously. "I swear," he agrees. "So do I." I smile. We lean in for a quick kiss, then he pushes away from me then spins me around. My dress billowing around me as I spun going under his arm. I giggle, as we come back together. Even though I could barely see it, I know everyone else was smiling too.

Everyone started clapping to the beat. We sway back and forth moving to the beat of the song. "I will love you endlessly." Vic tells me. I grin, shaking my head. I sang, "I know I'm not perfect but I know I'm perfect for you." Vic smiled. "You're too damn cute." He says. "Well you're too damn hot." I laugh. "Why thank you." He winks. I roll my eyes playfully.

We continue dancing. Once the slow part came on Vic lifted me up and spun the both of us around. Scaring the shit out of me at first, but making me laugh and smile at the same time. He put me down and I cupped his cheeks in my hands, and smashed my lips against his.

•~•

Vic held my hand as we were about to cut our red velvet cake. The frosting was white, and it had a black design on it. It was like black curly vines. I love that they had a bride and groom on it but if you look closer the bride is a male. We cut the first piece and place it on a plate. After taking two pieces off of the cake with our forks, we turn to each other. I hold my hand underneath the form to catch any falling pieces. We open our mouths, and feed each other the pieces. The cake was moist, and the frosting buttercream. This is so good!

Everyone else started to get pieces of the cake, and eat. I saw a little person tug on my dress again. I looked down this time to see Aileen, and Delilah. "Vic we have visitors." I giggle. "Do we now?" He asked looking down. Vic picks Aileen up, and I pick Delilah up. "Do you think it's okay to give them icing?" Vic ask. "I mean maybe we should keep that on the low until their first birthday." I say. "Alright, sorry kiddo." Vic says continuing to eat his cake.

Aileen wanted to get down so Vic sets her down gently, and Vic was only greeted by another baby. Aiden. He tried to to stand using Vic's leg, but Vic just picked and sat him on his lap. "Hi baby," I cooed smiling. He smiled at me.

In a couple hours it'll be time for our honeymoon. We're not going anywhere special we're just staying the night in a hotel.