Chapter 7

~•{One Month Later}•~

"Are you still hanging out with me after school?" Vic ask. "Of course." I smile. "Good, I've missed you." He pecks my lips. "I've missed you too." I giggle, and blush because he just did that in public. We're outside my classroom door. Vic was being sweet like always, and wanted to walk me to class. "Okay see you later." I say. "Alright." he pecks me on the lips one more time before walking away. I never get tired of him doing that.

I walk into my last hour, and sit down waiting for it to start.

•~•

I smile as the last bell rang. I get up from my seat, and head to my locker. I put stuff I didn't need away, and shut it. A minute later I see my wonderful boyfriend walking this way. When he reaches me I smile. "Hey, you ready?" he ask. "Yep." I nod. "Okay, Mike says he needs me, apparently I need to save him. Come with?" he ask holding his hand out. I nod, and grab his hand. We walk up to next floor of our school. The floor is empty except for Mike, and two other guys.

"Alex would you leave him alone?" The taller guy asked. "No Jack, I want to know what's been up with Vic hanging out with that freak." Alex? said. I look down knowing he was talking about me. I thought this school would be different... "Mikey?" Vic calls. "Vic!!" That guy Alex smiles, and runs over to us. Then he hugs Vic. Vic quickly pushes him off. Mike is pinching the bridge of his nose. "Just get him." he groans.

"Why don't you just do something?" Vic ask as we reach Mike. "I know if I did something, if probably hurt the little pipsqueak." Jack starts laughing. "Hey bitch you're not suppose to laugh at that." Alex says a little too preppy. "I can if I want to. I'm not scared of you we've been friends all of our lives." Jack continues to laugh. "Who's side are you on?" Alex ask walking over to them. "We already had a talk about this." Jack says, Alex huffs, and crosses his arms.

"Damn Mike, you're funny." Jack compliments. "Thank you, thank you." Mike bows. "That is the ex I was talking about." Vic says. Suddenly I feel a bit jealous. Noticing I feel a bit sad Vic says, "You're not a freak. Remember what I said on our first date." I nod, and hug up to him a little bit.

"Alex leave my brother alone okay? Quit asking about my new boyfriend, you don't need to know anything about our relationship. The only thing you need to know is that we are together." Vic sighs. "He is also not a freak." Vic adds. "But Vic!" Alex whines. "No," Vic says annoyed. "Let's go home." We turn around, and start walking. Mike closely follows us as we walk downstairs and to the car.

•~•

"Mama?" Mike called. "In here mijo!" Mike, and Vic's mom called back. I'm actually really nervous... I meeting both of Vic's parents today. They are actually home so Vic says his mom wants to meet me. "Did Vic bring Kel-" she smiled when she saw me. "Kellin!" She pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I chuckled and hugged back. "Where's dad?" Mike asked. "Went off to the store to get a few things." she says. She pulls away. "Are you staying for dinner?" she asked. "Sure I don't think my mom would mind." I say. "Alright." she smiles. "Vic can we talk?" she asked. He nodded. "You can go up to my room." he tells me. I nod, and go upstairs to his room.

Vic's POV:

"What exactly did you see?" I ask Mama. Lets just say my mom is psychic. "All I want to say is keep it going with him. He has positive energy, and my god is he sweet. There will be some ups and downs but stay with him and support him as much as you can through the next 24 months." she tells me. Even though I would like to know what all of that means, I know she won't tell me anything else.

"Thanks Ma." I stand up, and kiss her cheek before walking upstairs. I walk up to hear an acoustic guitar playing. I creep up to my door, and stand there as I watch my Princess do his thing. Usually I would be mad about people touching my guitar, but him I feel calm about it. I hear him start to sing. Damn his voice is so amazing, and soothing. I could fall asleep to his voice, that's just how beautiful it is.