Chapter 11

Smut Smutty Smut Smut Chap.
•{Dream}•

Vic has me against the wall. My legs are wrapped around his waist as he grips them tightly. He starts trailing kisses down my collarbone to my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. I could feel myself growing hard. He carries us into a room, and throws me onto a bed. I look at him intently as he takes off his shirt. God he looks so sexy. My jeans got tighter at the sight. I bite my bottom lip.

He leans down and kisses me hungrily. I feel him trail his hand down my chest and underneath my shirt. He grabs them hem of it, and starts to pull it off. I sit up to make it easier, and our kiss breaks as the shirt is pulled off. Instead of my lips he immediately goes to my neck, I moan desperately and tangle my fingers in his hair.

I hear him let out a husky sexy moan. His hands trail down to my jeans, he unzips and unbutton them. Vic's hand snakes its way into my boxers and grabs my member making me gasp. He pumps it slowly, teasing me. I moan, I clench my fist, and arch my back as pleasure courses through my body.

I whine when he stops and lets me go. His fingers hooked onto my jeans, he looks me in the eyes as pulled them down slowly. I gave him the most innocent look I could muster up, and bit my lip as I breathed heavily. "God you're so sexy." His voice sounded deeper than usual. I could feel myself start to throb. I bit my lip harder. He pulls his pants down not breaking our eye contact. His erect member springs out of his boxers.

God, he's big. He grabbed the lube that was next to me, and coated three of his fingers with it. My breathing quickened. He gets back on the bed, his lips were back on mine. His tongue forced its way into mouth, as our tongues danced, I felt him circle a finger around my entrance then slip it into the ring of muscle.

I felt a bit uncomfortable, then he moves his lips to my neck. Finding my sweet spot quickly, he sucks and bite at the skin; sure to leave a mark. I moaned, and moved my head to the side to give him more access. He moves the finger in and out a few times more before sliding in the second on. I gasp, that stung a bit. He starts to scissor, and move the fingers in and out.

Just as I was stretched out and use to the feeling he slid in a third finger. It stung, and hurt the worse. I whimper, I felt so full as it stretched me. He pumps them in and out, and I feel his fingers find a bundle of nerves inside me that had my back arching. I moaned, "Vic.." He ran over that spot again, pain and pleasure coursed through my body, causing me to moan.

He slid his fingers out of me, making me miss the full feeling his fingers gave me. "Are you-"

"Mhm," I hum cutting him off. I was so eager and ready. He lined him self up at my entrance and sunk him self in slowly, filling me up, making me feel fuller than before. I moaned in pain and pleasure as he stretched me even more. He's so much bigger than his fingers. He stops when he's all the way in, allowing me to get used to his size. When I gave him the 'ok' to go he started moving slowly. I hear him groan in my ear.

He was going at an agonizing slow pace. I think it would be okay to go a bit faster. "Y-you can.. mo-ve f-faster." I stutter. He waste no time as soon as the words came out out of my mouth the bed creaked as he slammed into me. I gasped, as he hit my prostate. My eyes shut tightly, my mouth opened agape, I shook as waves of pleasure coursed through my body. My fingers tangled in his hair as I moaned. He continued to move a bit faster. "Oh... Vic.." I moaned.

"Let me see those eyes." He says. I open my eyes, his brown eyes looked deeply into mine. They were dark filled with lust. "Fuck Kellin," he moans. Burying his face into my neck. He moved a little faster. I want- no I need him to hit those bundle of nerves. I moved my hands down to go on his back and hook around his shoulders. "Fu-" I was cut off by my own moan as he moved faster. I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning. "You're so fucking hot." Vic growls into my ear.

I feel him go faster, which I'm okay with. The bed creaks louder. Vic hits my prostate again and I moan loudly, "Yes!" I've lost any control I had over this. My legs wrap around him and bring him closer to my body. My finger nails run up his back most likely leaving marks. Vic grasp my member and pumps it in time with his thrust. "F-uck," I moan. Waves of pleasure run through my body, I could feel the heat pooling up in the pit of my stomach. I bury my face in his neck as I moaned. His hand moved faster and so did he, I could tell he was close. The sound of our thighs clapping together and desperate moans and groans filled the room.

This was all so much. "V-" I let out a high pitched moan as I came. I must've been enough to send Vic over the edge, 'cause he groaned as he spilled into me seconds after. He kept going till we rode out our highs. I pant as I shook. I flinched as Vic pulled out falling next to me, I was so sensitive. Vic grabbed some tissues from the bedside table. And cleaned up more specifically my mess. I cuddled up next to Vic and fell asleep quickly.

•{Reality}•

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I shut it off, and sit up opening my eyes. Oh shit. There was a tent in my sheets. I need to take a shower. I rub the sleep out of my eyes, and stand up. I walk to the closet and open it. Justin and I share, I get half he gets half. I pick out a shirt, and some skinnies. I walk over to Justin's bed, and wake him up quickly. Thank god its dark still. I check to make sure no ones in the hall. After doing so I go into the bathroom take a cold shower and do the usual morning routine. When I'm finished I text Vic telling him I'm ready.

Soon he's in front of the house, Justin, Jenna, and me walk out of the house and get into his car. "Good morning Princess." Vic greets me. "Morning Love." I smile. He pecks me on my lips, then soon starts driving. "How did you sleep?" he asked. "Pretty good." I say. "Any dreams?" he winked. "Let's not bring that up early in the morning when we're about to go to school." I say.

"Buy why not?" he smirked. "You know why." I say. "I don't think I do." he lies. "Yes you do." I laugh. "Nah refresh my memory." he glances at me. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Lets just say no one needs to go to school aching, and uncomfortable." I say. "What do you mean by that?" he ask playing dumb. "Vic.." I warn. "I just wanna know." he smiles innocently. We stop at a stop light. I look at him and he catches my eyes. His eyes were dark. He quickly looks back to the road.

"Shit..." he says. The events from the dream started to run through my mind and I could already feel myself getting hard again. "Wanna miss an hour or two?" He ask. "Please," I almost moan. Vic started for his house instead.