Chapter 10

I'm on a roll xD

•+•+•+•+•+•

My eyes widen. "What?" I ask. "Yeah it's rare, but possible." she says. I stand up. "Your lying right?" I say. "Did your dad strike you in the stomach at all earlier?" she asked not answering my question. "No, I fell but hid my stomach away from him that's it. Anyways, I can't be." I say. "Motherly instincts already kicking in." she says. The doctor walks in. "Hey Mrs. Bostwick. How are you feeling?" he ask. "Better, I have a question." She says. Mom please don't. "Do you guys do ultrasounds here?" she ask.

"My son thinks there's something wrong with his stomach, it could be serious. Could you make sure everything's okay?" She ask. "Sure," he smiles. He gives Mom the routine checkup. When he's done he turns to me and says, "Right this way." He starts to walk out. "Hold on," I say. "Can you please come with me?" I ask Vic in a small voice. He nods, and gets up from the chair he was sitting in. We walk out of moms room. We pass the waiting room, and I motioned to Justin I would tell him later. After we passed by I saw the guys make their way back to moms room.

•~•

"We'll run a few test no biggie. If you need it, they will give you an ultrasound." he told me. I nodded. For the next half hour the test were taken. Now we just wait. We walk back in moms room, ugh I'm scared. "Have they told you anything?" She asked. "I have to wait," I answer. I haven't told anyone why me and Vic went back there yet and in really don't want to. I need water. "I'm gonna go get water. Anyone else want something?" I ask. "Can you get me any type of soda?" Justin ask. I stand up, and nod.

He gave me a dollar, and I started to walk out. "I'll go with you." Vic says standing up, quickly catching up to me, and walking with me. "What's on your mind?" Vic ask. "Just everything that's gone on. Plus, I'm scared." I say. "Whatever happens, i'll be right here." he says. 'Will you really though?' Fuck thoughts! Sometimes I wish I didn't have them.

"I know, it's just a lot to take in in one night." I say, as we reach the soda machine. I get a water for myself, and a coke for Justin. "Princess..." Vic says as we walk into the room.
"Yes love?" I answer, taking a drink. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." There was a chorus of awes. "Since when did you two start saying that to each other?" Mom asked. "This weekend after what happened." knowing what I was talking about she nodded.

I give the coke to Justin, and sit back down in the chair I was in. Vic sat in the chair next to me. We hear a knock at the door, as aunt Jennifer, Jenna, and the doctor that worked with me earlier walked in. Aunt Jennifer gasp when she sees Mom and quickly rushes over to us. "I knew I should have stayed home!" she said. "I didn't want to ruin your fun." Mom says. "You wouldn't have ruined my fun." Aunt Jennifer said. "I also didn't want you to get hurt." Mom says.

I tuned out of the conversation after that. "Kellin?" The doctor walked over to me. "Yes?" I answer sheepishly. "So we've noticed something, but just to make sure everything is correct I would like you to come with me one more time. I have another doctor waiting for you her name is Dr. Harris." He says. I look at Vic, and we both stand up. "I'll be back." I say to everyone. "Where are you going? Is everything okay?" Jenna ask.

"I'll be fine. Everything's okay I've just been throwing up lately." I say. "Okay, if anythings wrong tell me." I nod, then the doctor, Vic and I went to another room.

•~•

Dr. Harris was squinting at the screen. She had put some type of gel on my stomach, which was cold, and now she's using some wand thing to look inside my stomach. She has the wand on a specific part of my stomach though. It's hardly moved since she started to really focus on the screen. "Is everything okay?" I ask.