Chapter 26

Even tho I'm still editing there no reason I can't post a chapter ;) Also bare with me!

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Jacks POV:

I miss Alex.... I really miss Alex. He was my best friend. I've always thought of him more than that.... I just wish he wouldn't be so bitchy... I'm in front of his house, I want to talk to him. Should I leave now, or should I go talk to him? I inhale and exhale, then I get out of the car. I feel so nervous. I walk up to his house, and knock on the door.

Air catches in my throat when the door opened. "Jack... what are you doing here?" Alex asked, shocked I'm here. "Can we talk?" I ask. "I was just heading out to the park wanna come?" he ask. "Are you meeting someone?" I ask. "No, I was just going to get a snow cone and think." he says. "Yeah sure, we can take my car."

We both get into my car and we head to the park.

~•~•Skipping car ride~•~•

"So... what is it you wanted to talk about?" he asked, scooping up some of his snow cone, and eating it. "About everything..." I trailed off, looking down at the ground. "Do you at least feel a little bad about it?" I ask. "Now I do.... I lost the most important person in my life." He looks down. I stop, and he stops. "I know it was horrible okay? I feel horrible about it... I acted like a kid who was fighting over a toy. He wasn't gonna really do anything to him... He was just gonna scare him! I feel so bad about it." He says. "I miss you... Nothing's the same without you. I feel so lonely... I'm sorry I've been such a bitchy horrible best friend! Im so sorry that I treated you like that..." His voice filled with hurt. I looked at him to see tears in his eyes.

My heart sunk... I haven't seen him like this in a long time. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. "It's okay Al, I forgive you." I say. "You do?" he ask looking up at me with hopeful eyes. "Yes," I tell him. "I'm so happy I didn't lose you," he hugs me tightly. I tell him, "Alex, I love you, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I love you too Jackypoo," he chuckles, sniffling. I know he does... not in the way I love him. God, I love having him in my arms. "I know ya do." I chuckle. "C-can I admit something to you?" he asked. "Yeah sure," I say. "You know I love you right?" he ask. "Yeah.." I trail off.

"What if I told you it was a little more than that or... a lot more than that." he said not looking me in the eyes. He's not lying... I released my grip on him. I put my index finger underneath his chin, and lift his head to look up at me. I lean in slowly. I feel my heart race, and a sickening, jittery feeling in my stomach. Our eyes closed before our lips touch. Alex's lips are so warm and soft. I could taste and smell the cupcake flavored lip balm he always wore.

When I pulled away I asked, "Alex, will you be my boyfriend?"

He smiles and says, "Yes!" A blush forms on his cheeks and he hugs me. This may be the happiest I've been in a long time.

Kellin's POV:

(Night time)

"Mom?" I call out walking down the stairs. "Yeah sweetie?" She answers from the living room. "My back is killing me," I say walking into the living room, one of my hands on my back. "Massage?" She questions. "Yes please." I waddle over there to the couch and sit down.

Mom starts to massage my back and I sigh in relief. "What's on your mind Kell?" She ask. "What?" I ask. "Come on talk to me. What's on your mind?" She ask again. "Well, I feel really bad." I say. "About?" She ask. "For not trusting Vic yet.... I'm just so scared Mom. What if he gets scared and goes off again?" I ask. "Well I honestly don't think he'll do it again." She says. "Why?"

"Remember when you left off worrying that Vic or the family wouldn't accept you having the triplets?" She ask. That was horrible but at the end of the day everything worked out. "You haven't left again have you?" She ask. "No," I answer. "You have agreed to talk to Vic before doing things again right?" She asked. "Yes," I say.

"He got scared like you did." She says. I don't think I had ever thought about it that way. "You think so?" I asked.

"I know so. Him feeling the babies move was probably a huge reality check for him. Instead of him talking to you about it he ran away and he needed time to think. You my little over-thinker would have taken longer to come to terms with that than he did. If Vic wouldn't have found you I'd say it would have taken a few days of staying at someone's house and giving things some thought about everything to get you to come back." She explains.

"Really?" I ask. "Mhm," she mumbled. "Vic needed time to figure out that what he did was wrong, and when he did you were so angry and pissed at him for doing that. So you needed more time to process everything. Then I saw that Vid of Vic singing to you. I could see how sorry he was, and how much he loved you. He did that in front of the whole school. It made me happy to see you get up and hug him. I think you two were meant to be together. Maybe what you need to do is talk to him if you haven't already. Tell him that if he gets scared like that again to come and talk to you. You guys need to communicate." She tells me.

"There's a video of the whole thing?" I asked. "Yeah, Justin recorded it." I shake my head.

•~•

I gave what mom said last night some thought and she's right. Vic and I are at the park I told him I wanted to talk to him. Our hands are intertwined, and we're swinging them as we walk.

"Vic.." I say my voice piercing into the silence. "Yeah?" He ask glancing at me. "You know you can talk to me whenever right?" I ask. "Yes... Why?" He ask. "I just wanted to make sure I mean...." I sigh. How do I fucking say this? "There's a table right there, let's go sit." He says. We walk over to the wooden picnic table and sit down. I sigh feeling my feet relax.

"What's up Princess?" He ask. "Well... It's just...um... That..." I take a deep breath. "Weneedtocommunicateatalltimessoonedoesn'tendupleavingoneanother." I say quickly. "Say that again but a little slower Princess, calm down. It's okay." He says placing his hand on my leg. I nod and take another breath. "We need to communicate at all times so one doesn't end up leaving one another." I say slower than before.

"Okay, I agree our communication skills the past few months have been horrible so let's make a promise right now. We will come to each other before making any assumptions about anything, deal?" He ask.

"Deal," I say. "Good," he smiles. He leans over, our eyes shut as gives me a kiss. The butterflies in my stomach start to flutter away, and my heart beat seems louder than before. I smile in the kiss and I pull away. "Sorry," I say. "It's okay," he chuckles. He pecks me on the lips, then gets up. "Ice cream?" He suggest. "Yes!" I stand up using my arm strength.