Chapter 30

After everything that happened last night I was taken to the hospital. "Here she is," the nurse said coming over to me with our second little girl. She hasn't stopped crying since they took her from me. I guess it took them longer with her because she's tiny. The nurse put her back in my arms and she stopped crying. The room filled with silence.
"She just wanted her mommy." I smile. "What about Daddy?" Vic says.

"Wanna try and hold her?" The nurse asked. "Yeah," he nodded. She picked up our baby girl again and the baby started crying. The nurse handed her to Vic and she stopped crying when with him. "At least we know she loves us." I chuckle. The nurse helped Vic put the baby back in my arms. I also have one of our little boys in my arms. Vic picked up the other boy cradling sleeping baby in his arms.

"Could you tell the guys to come in?" I ask Mom. "Yeah, be right back." She says and walks out. I have two babies, Mama has one and Vic has one. They helped me breast feed for the first time last night. It was weird, but it was amazing as well. I looked back and forth between the two I had in my arms. A smile formed on my face. I kissed them both on the head.

I could hear the door open. Then the guys started to flood into the room. "What's this big surprise that you have to show us?" Justin asked. "Well count the number of babies in the room." Mom says. Justin counts mouthing out numbers and using his finger. He looked confused at first but then his jaw dropped. "Four?! When?" He asked. Then the whole room got excited. "Last night after having the three I figured out I wasn't done then the pain started up again." I explain.

"Look at how cute!!!!" Justin squeals. "Can I hold one?" He ask. Mama got up and told Justin to be careful. She gently passed the baby to Justin. "You guys makes some cute ass babies." Jenna chuckled. "Let me hold one of my nieces or nephews! Nephews right or is it just nieces?" She asked. "It's nephews." Vic chuckles handing the baby he was holding to Jenna.

"Have you guys thought on names?" Jenna asked. "Can I hold one guys?" Mike asked. "Yes, here come take this one." I chuckled motioning to the boy. "Ma help me!" Mike says. Mama grabbed the baby and placed him in Mikes arms. Right now I kinda want to be close to our surprise baby cause she scared the hell out of me last night. "We were thinking on for our girls Aileen, Delilah. For our boys Aiden, and Daniel." I say. "Those are cute!!"

"Justin is holding Aiden and Jenna is holding Delilah?" Vic asked. We still haven't straightened out who's name goes to who. "Yeah and Mike is holding Daniel, and I'm holding Aileen." I say. "Scoot over." Vic says. I move to the side to give him some room. He gets into bed with me. "This is amazing," he sighs.

"I know we finally have our kids here and more." I say putting my head on his shoulder. "I love you," he says. "I love you too." I smile. I look at him and he kisses me softly. Our lips moved in sync slowly and Vic brought his hand up to cup my cheek. "You two slow down over there before you make more." Justin laughed. We pulled away. "Shut up Hills." I laugh.

"So are you staying another night?" Mom asked. "Yeah they said they wanna make sure I'm gonna be okay." I say.

•~•

Vic went off to the apartment to go get our clothes and the car seats. We're gonna need a bigger car now. "Would you like me to take them into the nursery?" A new nurse asked. "Why?" I asked. "It gives parents time to rest." She says. "Oh okay, well I guess that's okay." It is late and I'm tired. "What's your name?" I asked. "Carolyn." She smiles warmly.

She walked over to the first bassinet which had Daniel in it. She wheeled him out. Two minuets pass and another nurse popped in but it's the same one I've had all night. "Where's your other baby boy?" She asked. She came in here to check on the kids I guess.

"Another nurse went to take him to the nursery." I say. Her eyes widened in fear. "We don't have a nursery."

"Stay here," She says and runs out. I started breathing really heavily. "S-she's a fake??" I said I'm starting to freak out. I was breathing heavily. I could feel tears threaten to fall out my eyes.

I wish I had Vic here. I started to sob wondering about my baby. Where is he?!? I heard Delilah start to wake up. I wiped my tears and walked over to the bassinet. I grabbed the hospital turquoise pacifier and stuck it back into her mouth. She then started to fall back asleep. I hear sirens in the distance.

I sniffled and walked back over to the bed. My shoulders shook as I fell onto the bed bring my knees up to my chest. I hear feet walk in and I don't bother to look up. "Kellin? What's the matter?" I looked up to see it was Vic. "V-Vic D-Daniel-" I sobbed. He put down the duffle bag and ran over to me. "What's wrong? What happened??" He asked again worry all over his face. I sit up and hugged Vic holding onto him for dear life. "A fak-ke nurse took Daniel." I sobbed.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Don't kill me. I love you my Darlings❤️