Chapter 25

(1 month and 1 week later Kell is 7 months)

I don't want to go to school anymore... My feet and back hurt, and I feel like everyone is staring at me. I've had to pee a lot more and asking to go was an issue in one of my classes. Long story short one of my Male teachers wouldn't let me go. One of the babies were on my bladder I wasn't about to sit through the rest of the period and die. So I walked out anyways.

I've also been moody and keeping my grades up has also been a stress. I'm also starting to trust Vic a little more but not completely. Honestly though I need a break. I want to just have a day where I can forget about everything. That's not gonna happen though, sadly..

But I am very excited cause we're going to find out what we're having today. I'm hoping for at least one girl. I've already been called in and they're already doing the usual check up. I'm happy this is happening on a Saturday though. That means I can probably just relax for the rest of the day.

"I'm so excited!!" I say happily when the nurse walks out. "The day has finally come," Vic smiles. "So be honest, what would you like us to have?" I ask. "A boy, I mean I wanna play video games with him, and do sporty stuff with him." He says. "But what if he doesn't want to do all that sort of stuff?" I ask. "Then I'd just have to live with it. I'll love our kids no matter what." he says. I smile, that was the right answer to that.

"What about you?" he ask. "I want a girl. I don't care about how she turns out as long as she's not a killer, or anyone bad of any sort." I said. I grabbed my phone, and started to scroll through Instagram. I hear Vic sigh, I look up at him from my phone to see he's sitting in a chair with his head in his hands.

Is he having doubts? Whats going on? "Are you okay?" I ask. He looks up at me and quickly says, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're not acting fine," I said. "I was just thinking," he said. "About?" I ask. "Lets not worry about that right now I don't wanna turn a happy day into a shitty one." he says. A sickening feeling appeared in my stomach. Is he thinking about leaving again? "Y-you're not thinking about leaving again are you?" I ask. "Princess, no." He started, sighing. He admitted, "I was just thinking about what happened. I still feel pretty shitty about it."

"Everything's okay now alright? I know how sorry you are about it." I say. "I just can't help but feel horrible about it." He says. "Come here," I say. He stands up and walks over to me. I stand up and hug him. "I know you're sorry, I forgive you. I still love you." I say. "I love you too, Princess." He says.

The door opened. "Hi!" A cheery voice says. Dr. Harris walked in. "How are we today?" She asked. "Excited how about you?" I ask sitting back down on the exam table. "Tired," she chuckled. I laid back, unbuttoned my jeans, and lifted my shirt. "Are you ready to find out the sex of your children?" she ask. "Very ready," Vic chuckles.

She grabs the transducer and squirts some on my belly. She puts the wand on my belly and starts moving it around. I see one of the babies move, and a smile stretches my lips. I feel fingers intertwine with my own and it makes me smile more. My family is complete again.

"So I see you have one boy," I feel Vic squeeze my hand. She moved the wand around more. "A girl," I squeeze Vic's hand. I could feel tears burn my eyes. "And another.... girl." She smiles. I let out a sob, and I cover my mouth. "Aw no honey whats wrong?" she asked. Vic looked at me worridly obviously wondering himself.

"I'm just so happy," I say wiping my tears. "I'll go get those pictures for you." she smiles. She stands up and hands me a rag. As I wipe the transducer off my belly she walks out. Once its all off Vic helps me sit up. A wide smile was on his face as he hugged me. He pulled away, and lent down and made himself eye level with my tummy.

He says, "Hey babies, It's Daddy. I just wanna let you know that I love you and your Mommy very much. I can't wait to meet you when you come out of there." I giggle a bit. He continues, "I know i'll tell you this many years from now but baby boy make sure you protect your sisters from horrible boys and or girls." he says. I laugh as a tear falls down my cheek. He stands up straight, and cups my cheeks in his hands.

Vic wipes the falling tear. He leans in quickly, and before our lips collided our eyes closed. I love this man so much.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
Comment names 😋 Love you guys!