Chapter 35

Okay so this will be switching POVs like four times I don't think it'll be confusing. I'm just letting you all know. And never mind xD there will be 1 or 2...or three more chapters I just know I can't leave it at this chapter ya know? Alright on with the story.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
6 months later

Vic's POV:

My hearts racing, I'm
pacing back and forth. I'm breathing heavily. All the guys have tried to calm me down but nothing has worked. I'm having second thoughts right now. Is now the right time we should be doing this? What if it's not and its too early? What if me and Kellin get into a huge fight then we get a divorce?! Maybe I've gotta call it off! Should I call it off?!?! Mama walked over to me a worried expression.

"Mijo what's wrong?" Ma asked. "W-what if it's not suppose to happen now?? What if we get in a fight and get a divorce?" I ask frantically. "Calm down, and breathe." She says. She starts breathing in and out, and I follow her movements getting myself to calm down.

"Get those thoughts out of your mind right now okay? You love Kellin, you want this. I know you do. You want to get married to him and raise those babies with him. You want to spend the rest of your life with him. Think about him, think about all the amazing times you've had together." She says. Images of Kellin and I started to run through my head. His smile, his body, his skin, his hair, his everything.

"You're right," I tell her. She nodded smiling. "If you're still having doubts just wait till you see Kellin walking down that isle." She tells me. I nod and take a deep breath.

Kellin's POV:

"Kellin you look so gorgeous!!" Justin compliments. "So do you!!" I say happily. Today is the day of my wedding. I'm so excited, I'm getting married to the man of my dreams.... Literally. I'm wearing a dress! I feel nice in it surprisingly. Everyone was just joking when we went into wedding boutique and I started trying on dresses.

Everyone actually gasped then I looked in the mirror and I stared at myself. I felt confident, I felt good. I looked back at everyone and said, "I want it." Everyone looked surprised. Mom commented me and then that's when I took it off and bought it. With the power of Vic and I's amazing moms they made the chest fit me since I have no boobs.

It was a white dress where the shoulders showed. It flowed, increasing in width at the bottom. Vic doesn't even know I'm wearing it we wanted it to be a surprise. Since no one could see my feet at the bottom I ended up wearing all white converse. There's no need to be fancy if you can't see it. My hair was cutely done with a red rose pin pinning up my hair on the right side. The left side of my hair falling in my face. Jenna, Taylor, Mom, Mama, and Justin all convinced me it would be a great idea to put make up on my face. I had on red lipstick, eyeliner winged perfectly, and blush. To top it all off I had the veil on over my face kept in by a clip.