Chapter 17

{Next day}

Since yesterday Vic has been walking me to and from class. He's always protecting me, and I find that super sweet. I'm also glad, I don't want to have to go through anything else like that, and with Vic around I know it won't happen.

"Kell," I turn my head to look at Vic. "Hm?" I hum. "Open," he holds a strawberry to my lips. I part my lips and take a bite of the strawberry. "Guys! We are at school." Ronnie laughs. Our groups have joined together since me and Vic wanted to be near each other at school. And since Vic is being protective. "We aren't doing anything inappropriate." Vic says wiping his hands with a napkin.

I looked away from Vic, and I saw Jack. He looked like a lost puppy. I tap on Vic. "Yes, Princess?" he ask. "Can Jack sit with us?" I ask. "You don't have to ask babe." he says. "Jack!" I call. His head turns towards me. I motion him to come sit down next to me. He smiles, and walks over to us.

"Hey," he says sitting. "Hello," I wave flashing a toothy grin. "I'm so sorry for yesterday." he says. "It's not you fault, Jack." I say. "I should have said something the second they said they were going to do something. I just didn't think they would actually go through with it." He says. "Like I said, its okay. Thank you for telling Vic." I say. He turns his head and begins to eat.

"I feel pretty sorry for the guy." Vic whispers in my ear. "Why?" I ask. "He just lost his best friend, and his best friend is a complete dick." Vic says. "True, he can hang with us from now on then right?" I ask. I feel really, really bad. "Sure, I don't mind adding him to our circle." Vic said. "So how are you feeling?" I ask Jack.

"I miss him, it's just I can't stand being by his side while he tries to ruin people. What he had planned could have ruined you, you wouldn't have gotten over it for a while, and I just didn't want that happening to you." he said. I knew what was about to happen. I shutter at the thought. "If you want, we don't mind you hanging out with us until, I guess you work it out with him." I say. "That would be nice, thanks." He smiles. "No problem."

•~•

"You're so beautiful." Vic says to me. "No I'm not shhh," I giggle. "Yes you are." We're sitting at the dinner table with my family. Everyone else is talking then here's me and Vic saying sweet things to each other. "Nope," I tease. "Yes you are, Princess." He says. "Princesses are perfect." I say. "Even though you are perfect, you don't have to be perfect to be a princess baby." he says. "That's true, but I'm too me to be a princess." I say. "You're way more gorgeous." he says. "I don't understand." I say. "Just face it, you're gorgeous, and amazing." he says. "B-" he puts his lips on mine, the quickly pulls away.

"Just accept it." he says. "B-" he puts his lips on mine again letting it linger. "What was that?" he ask. "Fine," I sigh. "Hey, you guys need to eat instead of flirt." Mom said. I laugh and shake my head. "Yeah, Vic eat." I grab a fry and hold it to his lips. His lips part and he eats the fry.

We finish up what's left of our food then head to the room. We sit down on my bed. "Hey Princess," he says. "Yes?" I answer. "You should play for me now." He wiggles his eye brows. "Come on! You told me you would!" he said. "I know b-"

"No, no buts except for yours," He laughs. "Please?" he begs. "You've heard me play before though." I said. He pouted giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I sigh. "Pick a song," I say picking it up. "You've mentioned to me you've made a few songs too." he said. "Oh no, those are horrible." I say. "I bet their not."

"Yes they are," I groan. "Please?" I sigh. "Fine," I get up and grab my writing note book out from in between my mattresses. I sit back down on the bed. "Okay, this one is recent. This is something I made when I couldn't sleep because a certain someone was running through my mind." I say.

I strum the guitar to make sure it's tuned. I sit in front of him, crossing my legs. "This is called If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn," I say, I start to play. "Stay for tonight..." I continue to sing the rest of the song. Looking down at my song book, and the notes I play making sure I play perfectly. "Please stay, forever with me...." A blush creeps up onto my cheeks, as I finish. "That was absolutely gorgeous Kellin." I look up at him hair falling in my face.

"It was just something I kinda put together, no biggie." I say. "Your voice is pure perfection, it's just so amazing." My blush reddens.
"You play?" I tell him. "Nah.." He shakes his head. "Come on," I laugh. He shakes his head again. "Well let me hear a song from that forming band of yours." I say. "It's gonna sound bad." he says. "I bet it's not." I say.

"Fine, please forgive me if I stumble over the words a bit. We haven't played this one in a while." He says. "How long is a while?" I ask. "Since we found out you were pregnant." he tells me. I nod, and he starts strumming. "What's it called?" I ask. "Kissing In Cars," he smiles. "As we wake up in your room...."

It's sounds so gorgeous. His voice, it's gorgeous. Him, he's gorgeous. He looks up at me and a smile reaches my face. He looks at me as he sings this in his chest voice, "No, at the top if lungs there's no... no such thing as too young. When second chances won't leave you alone." he goes back into his head voice singing the chorus again. Tears threaten to come out of my eyes. Once he finishes I wipe my eyes. "Vic that was so beautiful!!" I say smiling.

"What? No," He shakes his head. "Yes it was. God, your voice is just so gorgeous." I say. "Not as much as yours," he says. "Yours is better," I said.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Late night/morning update brought to you by Treasyre (treasure) (me)! xD why must my name be so weirdd?! okii I love you my darlings. Goodnight morning!