Chapter 23

How about Dans roasting vid? No? Okay....
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

3 weeks later

Vic's POV:

"He seriously doesn't want to see you man." Nick says to me. I need him back. "Can you at least get him to come??" I ask. "How do you know it's even gonna work?" He asked. "It's worth trying. I'll do anything to get him back. Anything." I say desperately. Nick sighs and I say, "It was a drunken mistake! Besides I remember me pushing him off of me. I wasn't that far gone." I said. "Fine, I'll do what I can. No promises. And if things go well explain to him what happened." He says. "Fine." Hopefully this works.

I didn't mean for that night to happen. They must've planned that stupid shit. I've tried to explain to him multiple times this week what really happened but he won't give me the time of day. He's really hurt, and I hate it's because of me. I wish I could make him feel better about this but it seems like I can't.

Kellin's POV:

I had to go to an appointment without him. The babies are fine. Thank god though. I've been trying my best not to stress so much because that's bad for them. Ugh I hate myself. It was the right thing to do, he's found someone that he'll truly love. I walk into the gym, and sit down. I feel huge and my feet are killing me, I hate transitioning to classes. I can't even see my fucking feet.

I look like a walking blimp. Just put a damn ad on me and boom I'm a human billboard! "So why did I have to come here?" I ask Nick. "It'll get your mind off of things." He says. "Justin here?" I ask. "Yeah, he's with Jaime." He says. I look away. Of course he is. I'm not jealous, it just reminds me of how me and Vic used to be.

As we were waiting for the talent show to start Jenna and the rest of the guys sat next to us. They've been a huge help. "Where's Kayleigh?" I ask. "We broke up we thought we were better off as friends." Jenna said. I nod.

My chest tightens, and a sickening feeling appears in the pit of my stomach. I look up as I hear our principle start talking. "Okay parents and kiddos. Welcome to our once a year talent show!!" she says cheerfully and everyone starts clapping. "I'm very excited to see the talent you kids show us this year." she smiles. "Okay our first act is a group called Of Mice & Men!" We all clapped. I saw Austin and Alan along with three other guys walk out. "This is, Feels Like Forever." Austin says.

Oh. My. God. They're amazing!! When they get big I'm gonna be able to say, 'Hey I know that guy' and still manage to be their number one fan. Wow Kellin... Couple minuets later the song was coming to and end.
"Awe man they were good." I say as the song ended. We all started clapping. This does seem to be getting my mind off things.

•~•

There's been a few good acts, a few bad ones. "Our next act is a group called Pierce The Veil!" The sickening feeling came back. I see Vic and the guys walk out. I look away. "This is for the most amazing guy in the world. I'm so sorry for everything. This is our cover of, Sad Song."
(A/n just imagine Vic singing it to Kellin)

I look up at him feeling years brim my eyes. "I love you," he says, into the microphone still looking me in the eyes. I wipe the tears off my cheeks, and I get up. I walk over to him and I hug him wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugs back his hands going as far as they can. Everyone cheers and claps. "I'm so sorry, Kellin. I'm so so sorry." Vic apologizes.

I pull away not know what to do. "Can we go talk about this?" he ask. I nod, and we walk out of the gym. As we are making our way out we are stopped. "What the actual fuck?" Oliver says. I give him a questioning look. "I have been there! I told you I would be there! How could you still go back to him?" He asked angry and I guess hurt.

We were never a thing! "Oliver that was sweet but one, I don't love you and two, you aren't the father of my kids." I say. "He fucking left you!" He yells. "What happened is none of your damn business!" Vic says angrily. I feel the triplets start kicking. "I thought we had something!"

"I will tell you again like I have told you multiple times the past three weeks. I don't like you like that and I never will. You also just lost me as a friend. Now please move the fuck out of the way. My feet and back are killing me." I say getting angrier by the second. I point to my belly and say, "They don't even like you." I put my hand behind my back as a bit of support.

I walk past Oliver and Vic follows.

•~•

"Kellin I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. It was stupid of me to go and do that to you. I just got scared." he says. "And you think I'm not? You left me feeling like I was going to have to do all this myself. I felt like you lied to me... everything you said about loving me... never leaving me." I say looking away feeling tears roll down my cheeks.

"You are so important to me. I know I didn't make it seem like it but you are. Just to feel them moving I guess I had to get used to the fact that their coming in a few short months. It brought me to reality and I got so scared. Then when I calmed down I thought about every thing. Than I thought about how you were feeling and I got up and left. I literally told myself 'what are you doing idiot?' Then to see you, it broke my heart more knowing I caused your pain. Then you yelled at me and I thought I've lost you forever. I was being selfish and inconsiderate." He says.

I look down at my lap. "What about you and Alex?" I ask. "I was drunk and I know that had to have been another way to try and get me and you broken up for good. Which I really don't want to happen." he says. "And you're not just staying for the kids?" I ask.

I feel him put his finger underneath my chin. He lifted my head, and turned it to look at him.

He looks me in the eyes and tell me, "Kellin, I love you so much. You and our babies are the most important people in the world to me. I was being stupid, selfish, and inconsiderate. I'm so so so so so so..... sorry I put you through that. I promise to never ever do that again. I promise to stay by your side through think and thin. Will you give me one more chance?" He ask.

I look away. Will I get hurt again? People do deserve second chances.... But he could hurt me again. He could leave again. If it happens again no more. I'm done after that.

"Yes," I say. His lips catch mine in a passionate kiss. I feel the babies start kicking a lot, and I giggle pulling away from the kiss. "What's going on?" Vic ask amused. "The babies they started kicking. They must be excited." I chuckle. "Can I?" he ask. "Why are you asking their your kids too." I say. I grab his hand a place it on the most active spot.

"That is truly amazing," Vic sighs dreamily. They may be happy cause I'm starting to feel better. They also missed their daddy. "Well I missed them too," he leans down and starts kissing my belly. He heard me??? I must've said it out loud. I giggle, how does one make me smile in a snap? He brings head back up and kisses me lovingly and slowly. "I love you." he tells me laying his forehead on mine. "I love you too, Vic." I smile.

"And I love you," he says giving butterfly kisses to my tummy.

I still feel kinda iffy about everything, I guess It'll pass when I can fully trust him again.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

I love you my Darlings!