• I Want It To All End •

{ S i x }

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." Cat said as she said left to her house. I waved and closed the door behind me.

I walked upstairs and went to my room to take a nap. Before I started to drift asleep I heard the front door open. I heard my brothers voice and someone else's quiet voice, I couldn't quite make out.

The footsteps went upstairs and I pretended to be asleep. My door opened and I didn't hear anything.

"Oh she's sleeping come on." My brother said. I felt weight pull down on my bed and I heard the play station turn on. Now I know I'm busted.

My brother smacked my leg causing me to wince from the pain of the accident Monday.

"Man leave her alone." I heard the cute guy say. My breathing got a little staggered and my palms got sweaty.

"Why?? She's fun to mess with." He replied.

There was a little pause in between them.

"You have a crush on her don't you." I heard my brother mutter. "No." He replied. I realized I don't even know his name.

Nobody has said it once or he hasn't even told me.

I refer to him as 'the cute guy' .

My phone rang and I couldn't read it from the angle I was at. Terrible thing is my brother grabbed my phone.

"What are you doing?" The cute guy asked.

"Tony calm down. I'm just looking at her phone." My brother muttered back.

His name is Tony.

Noice.

"Sorry." He said with guilt. God my brother can be such a dick. "It's from that Cat girl. It's says : Hey dude, I saw that cute guy go into your house with your brother. : and it has a winkey face." Rian said out loud.

"Well if you don't have a crush on her.. She does." He added. "Uhh.. I -" Tony choked. He was scared. I could tell.

Great I probably scared him.

I felt a hand touch my arm and pull me out of the bed. "HEY DUDE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Tony yelled as he grabbed Rian from the shoulders.

My head hit the desk beside my head and it caused me to hurt really bad.

"YOU CUT YOURSELF?!" Rian yelled in my face.

"Rian leave her alone already." Tony yelled.

"Tony I think you should go home now." My brother muttered in his face. Since Tony is smaller and younger than my brother he probably felt intimidated.

Tony looked at me with guilty eyes and left. My brother picked me up and stood me up. "Rian leave me alone!" I yelled as he picked me up and threw me again.

"GET OFF OF ME RIAN!" I yelled.

He wouldn't put me down.

Once he did put me down he threw me on the ground. He pinned me on the ground and started hitting me hard. He hit me one time in the face causing me to bleed from my nose.

"RIAN STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He got off me and pushed me to the wall.

"YOURE SUCH A SUICIDAL FAT WHORE! YOU CANT TO ANYTHING RIGHT! I HOPE YOU DIE!" He yelled in my face. I knew something was wrong with him. He's never yelled at like this before.

I was on the ground just looking at him. All of a sudden he started kicking me and kicking me really hard. "RIAN!" I yelled over and over.

There was a pounding on the door and then cops ran threw the doors. They grabbed Rian and out him in cuffs.

Paramedics took me on the stretcher and as they took me down the driveway, I saw Tony and Cat.

I started drifting away and everything start to turn black. And after awhile it all stopped.

AN// the bruises photo of this chapter is her after her brothers beating.