• Take Me Home •

{ t w e n t y - f i v e }

Melanie's POV//

"Hey Tony? You mind if I visit my friends while we're over there?" I asked as the plane took off. Cat, of course was already asleep beside me.

"Of course not. Can I meet them?" Tony replied with a smile. I nodded and smiled.

"Well, you're gonna meet my friend. His name is Oliver.." He added. "Okay." I replied.

"So how long is the flight?" I asked. Tony looked at his phone and then at me. "Three hours." He replied.

"Oh, well I'm gonna go to sleep." I groaned. Tony nodded and put earphones in his ears.

"I'll wake you up in a little." He replied. 

**

Tony's POV//

"Oliver, this is Melanie." I said as I moved to show Melanie. She waved and smiled.

"Hi." She said quietly. "Hey." Oliver waved.

"And this is Cat." I added. Cat smiled and waved at Oliver.

"Uuh hi..." She blushed. Oliver smiled awkwardly and waved.

"Hi." He replied. "So who are you friends you wanted to meet?" I asked Melanie. She smiled and looked down at her phone.

"They live near here. Like down the street.." Melanie replied. "Let's go... Cat you want to stay here with Oliver? He can show you around San Diego..?" I asked.

Cat nodded and smiled, along with Oliver.

**

Melanie knocked on the door and a girl with red hair answered. "Alex!" Melanie yelled as she hugged her.

"Melanie!" She yelled back. They both had tears in their eyes and they wouldn't let of each other.

"Melanie!" A blonde haired guy yelled. "Kyle! What are you doing here?" Melanie replied. She hugged him and he kissed her forehead.

"I'm here with Alex.." He replied.

"Well, guys. Meet Tony. Tony this is Alex and Kyle.." Melanie introduced us. I waved and smiled.

"Hi guys." I said quietly.

"Nice to meet you Tony." Kyle replied. Alex just waved and smiled .

**

"So this is what San Diego is like huh?" I asked Melanie. She nodded and smiled. "The sunset is beautiful huh?" Melanie asked.

"It is." I replied as I grabbed her hand and locked it into mine. "Just like your eyes." I added.

Melanie blushed and smiled.

We stopped at the edge of the pier as we looked out to the water. She pocked my shoulder and giggled.

"You're it." She muttered just as she threw herself into the water.

I took off my shirt and jumped in to follow her. At first she didn't even know I jumped. She surfaced from the water and looked around.

I tapped her shoulder and dived under the water. "You're it." I yelled as I surfaced and dived back down.

I ran to the shore and grabbed my shirt. Melanie ran out and followed me. "You better run Tony." She muttered.

I laughed and crossed my arms. "Or what?" I replied with a smirk. "Just run." She replied.

I stood my ground and didn't move.

"You're gonna regret it." She whispered.

She started to run towards me and just as her body collided with mine, I turned her around so I could hold her back before she fell.

Her face was inches from mine, and I had the urge to kiss her. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers.

"You have really beautiful eyes." I whispered. She giggled and smiled.

"And I know I shouldn't say this but, I can tell that by the look in your eyes... you're in love with me." I whispered. She blushed and smiled.

"You know I love you right?" I added.

"I love you too Tony."