• Lost Boys and Drunken Girls •

{ t w e l e v e }

Tony's POV //

Four years before

Play the song "Goner" by Twenty One Pilots when I tell you. (If you want to cry)

"Tony! Look at me!" My little brother yelled from the top of the tree. I looked up from my book and saw he was all the way at the top.

"Get down Anthony!" I yelled back. A frown over took his face and he began to climb down.

"Fine." He muttered under his breath. I giggled at his frustration. "You know. You can't always be locked in your room all day." He said as he struggled to get down.

I glanced down at my wrist and looked back up. I've been seven months clean and I've been doing pretty well lately.

"I know." I replied. Our dog, 'Naked' started barking really loud and took off running towards the street. "Naked!" Anthony yelled as he took off after him.

"Anthony wait!" I yelled. He completely ignored me and continued to run. I looked over the road and saw a car racing towards him.

"ANTHONY!" I yelled. I got up and ran after him, but by then it was too late.

He laid on the ground.

Bruised. Broken. Cold. Lifeless.

Dead.

I lifted his head and held him close to me. "No, please don't leave me Anthony. You can't leave me. Please." I sobbed.

I looked down at him and his eyes started to roll back. "No. P-please." I whispered. An arm grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back taking me away from him.

I looked up and saw it was my stupid step dad. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT TONY!" He yelled in my face. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

**

"He's in very critical condition. If he can't live off life support, then we're gonna have to take him off." The nurse said. I looked up and saw my mom was crying and my stepdad had a death glare.

Play the song now

My mom tapped my knee and motioned me to follow her. "Go say bye babe." She whispered as she led to a room with Anthony laying in the bed. He wasn't conscious.

I sat on the chair beside his bed and held his cold hand. "Please. Please wake up. Anthony you can't leave me. Y-you're the only one who understands me. You can't leave me here. I can't live without you. Without your smelly feet, or your girly screams. I can't. Please Anthony. I can't do this on my own. Please don't leave me alone." I whispered as I started to cry.

"Please."

I felt a really tight squeeze on my hand and it stayed for a while. After a few seconds, it got lose and the monitor stopped beeping.

Tears built in my eyes and anger filled my body. I got up, kissed his forehead, and ran. I didn't care where I was going.

As long as it wasn't here.

after what seemed like hours of running, I stopped at an abandoned bridge. I stepped on the curb and sat down.

All the thoughts racing in my head.

It's all my fault.
I'm the reason he's dead.
Everyone will blame you.
This is why nobody likes me.

And a last thought hit my mind.

"I'm coming home Anthony." I muttered to myself as I stood up and looked down at the shallow river below.

It wasn't deep enough to stop my fall.

I lifted one foot up and leaned forward.

"I'll see you on the other side brother." I whispered as I let all my weight go and drop.

And after that.

I felt alive at last.