• Hugging Toliets All Night •

{ e l e v e n }

(The chapter name is not supposed to be funny, it's a reference to throwing up.)

Melanie's POV//

I woke up and I felt Tony's arms around mine, it was still night and it was hot as hell. I noticed Tony was sweating so, I took off his sweater and saw a gauze around his arm almost drenched in blood.

I winced at the sight of his arm, and glanced at mine. "God, I thought I had it bad." I whispered to myself. I didn't panic about the blood because it looked dry so I couldn't be recent.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I glanced over to a picture of my mom and I before she passed away. A tear built in my eye and I started to cry.

I wiped the tear and sniffed my nose. I sighed and turned around to see Tony smiling in his sleep. It made me smile.

"Melanie." I heard him whisper.

"Yeah?" I replied. He smiled and opened his eyes. "What time is it?" He whispered back. I looked at the clock behind us and replied.

"Four thirty."

He sat up and crossed his legs. "Let's talk." He said as he smiled. "Okay, what you wanna talk about?" I replied as I turned on the lamp.

"Invite Cat?" I asked as I took out my phone. He shook his head and smiled. "She's asleep, she's never up after three." He replied as if he mesmerized her.

"Okay."

Bold is Melanie ; Tony is regular

"So where did you come from?"

"San Diego."

"Ohh, I've been here since I was born."

"Ohh, cool. I haven't obviously."

I giggled and so did he .

"So, do you have any boyfriend at home?"

"Naah, no boys like me."

"Naah, I'm sure one does."

"I don't think so."

"I'm sure, and even if they didn't. They'd come around."

"Well thanks."

"So, what's your favorite color?"

"Pastel pink. Yours?"

"Black."

I nodded and smiled.

**

Tony and I have been talking for hours and the sun is starting to come up.

I got up and sat at the table and grabbed a coffee from the refrigerator

I got up and sat at the table and grabbed a coffee from the refrigerator. I passed one to Tony and he smiled. We yawned and giggled at the nsync.

"You know. You're probably the only girl who hasn't asked me out after knowing me for three weeks." Tony remarked. I frowned and tilted my head.

"I've known you for about a month and a half now." I replied. He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, but a lot of girls I know ask me out like after knowing me for like three weeks. I say no of course. Not to be rude to them or anything, but I'm saving myself for someone loyal." He replied.

I smiled and nodded. "Me too." I replied.

"What time is it?" I asked as I searched for the clock. Tony looked at his phone and looked up. "It's seven twenty." He replied. I yawned and groaned.

"I'm tired." I sighed. Tony nodded and groaned as well. "Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. Are you gonna go home or stay?" I asked.

He smiled and shrugged. "Can I stay?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Sure." I replied.

We headed upstairs and I got into bed. Tony laid there beside me and turned his back to me. Since we didn't know each other very well, we didn't really interact with each other physically.

I drifted to sleep and closed my eyes all at once.

**

"Wake up dude." I heard Cat mutter as she shook my shoulders. I forgot! Cat's brother has the party today.

"I'm up." I groaned. She giggled and smiled.

"Get ready we gotta do your makeup and hair". She groaned. "Is Tony still here?" I asked. She nodded and pointed downstairs.

**

"Ouch! You burned me! Pinche stupida." I laughed. Cat laughed and smacked my head.

"You suck at straightening hair dude." I groaned. "I don't. You just can't stay still." She replied.

"Okay. Now that I'm done. It's time for makeup." She said. We pulled out a bag full of makeup and started doing my face. Tony leaned on the door frame and looked at my hair.

"Dude. You look gor-"

"Terrible I know." I interrupted him. He shook his head and giggled. "I was gonna say gorgeous, but whatever dude." Tony replied.

I blushed and looked at Cat.

She smirked and giggled. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

**

"You ready to go?" Cat asked me as she got off the chair. I nodded and smiled.

"Let's go." Cat said as us three got in the car and took off to the venue he was having it.

(Chapter cover is Melanie's outfit.)