• Make My Day And Get The Hell Out •

{ t e n }

First period always sucks, but atleast I had Tony and Cat there. A girl infront of me turned around and looked at me. "I heard about what happen." She said as she poked my bruises causing me to wince.

"Leave her alone Stacy." Tony muttered. I looked over and saw he didn't have such a pleasant face. "Or what Tony? You'll reject me and then come crying back?" She muttered back and rolled her eyes.

She looked back to me and smiled, but a really ugly smile, the kind a person does to intimidate you. "So what happen?" She muttered back to me.

"Again. Leave me alone please. It's none of your business." I relied. By the expression on her face, she didn't like that I said that.

**

"Sorry I didn't text you yesterday. I was busy." I told Jason. He nodded and smiled, "it's fine." He replied.

"So... I know I just met you and all, but do you think we could go out sometime?" He asked as the bell rang. "Sure, I'd like that." I replied.

"I'll text you later Jason." I said as I walked to the right. He waved and smiled at me.

I didn't like him like that. But he was nice to me. I didn't want to reject him because I kind of liked Tony.

**

It's late at night and I just want to go to sleep, but I can't. The memories keep flowing through my head.

"God help me." I muttered as I turned on my side and looked out the window. I grabbed the paper from Jason and put the number in.

Me - Hey, is this Jason?

**an hour later**

Jason - yeah hey, sorry I was asleep.
Me - it's fine. I didn't mean to wake you.
Jason - it's fine I guess.
Me - um well I'll leave you alone...
Jason - ok

I locked the phone and sighed. Nobody likes me.

Tony - hey, I noticed your light in your room is on. Are you okay?
Me - um yeah.. I'm just a little sad. Nothing to worry about.
Tony - unlock the door I'm coming over.
Me - Its fine. Really.

*knock at the door*

I went downstairs and opened the door to see Tony in some joggers and a jacket.

**

Tony was asleep on the other couch and I was laying here in the dark. I kept tossing and turning to the point where I just wanted to cry.

I started to drift asleep as I felt a body slide beside me from the side.

"I can't wait to tell you how I feel." I heard Tony whisper as he held me tightly.

Tony's POV//

After a while, I noticed Melanie stopped turning. I got up and slid beside her and hugged her. I wanted to tell her about my feelings towards her, but I can't. I know she wouldn't feel the same .

I sighed and let it out.

"I can't wait to tell you how I feel."

And like that I felt

Weightless .