• Saying, I do •

"Happy birthday Tony!" Melanie yelled as she kissed my lips and hugged me. "Thanks babe." I whispered.

She handed me a wrapped box and smiled. "Babe I said no gifts!" I groaned. She giggled and shrugged.

"Sorry. I thought you'd like." She replied. I kissed her lips and smiled.

I opened the box and an acoustic guitar laid in front of me. I a smile grew across my face as I saw a signature, signed by the one and only Kurt Cobain.

I hugged Melanie really tight and kissed her lips.

"I love you." I whispered. She smiled and blushed.

"I love you, too." Melanie whispered back.

"Tony this ones for you." My mom said as she gave me a little box and an old card.

"He told me to wait for your seventeen birthday." Her voice cracked.

" dearest Tony,

I am deeply sorry, I am not there to celebrate your birthday. When I wrote this, you were to young to understand what I was saying, but I love you from the depth of my heart. I am always watching over you, when you're having  a bad day, always remember I am always watching over you. I hope you have a wonderful life and that you find love.
Sincerely,
Dad.
November 11, 1996 . "

A tear rolled down my cheek as I turned the card and saw the last picture I took with my dad.

I felt Melanie's arms wrap around my torso with tears in her eyes

I felt Melanie's arms wrap around my torso with tears in her eyes. I found myself crying.

I held the picture close to me and looked at my mom crying as well.

She smiled and wiped away her tear.

**

"Happy birthday dude!" Cat yelled as she punched my arm. We sat down at the table of the restaurant as Melanie sat beside me.

"Thanks cat." I replied. She smiled and nodded.

"Well I can't believe you guys are finally going out!" Cat squealed. I nodded and looked at Melanie, whom was crying.

"Melanie what's wrong??!" I asked. She looked up and her mouth was bleeding. Her hands raised and they were filled with blood.

And she dropped dead.