• Big Brown Eyes •

Tony has been here for about three hours and Mike had already gone inside to go to sleep. His hand was in mine, and his head was on my shoulder.

I sighed and I felt his head point up to me. I looked down and our eyes met.

He sighed and smiled.

"Oh Melanie, your big brown eyes will be the death of me." He whispered. I blushed and smiled.

He continued to look into my eyes as if he were studying them. "You know, I'm glad I met you." He added.

"I am, too." I replied. I looked back at the stars and inhaled he cigarette.

"So I'm guessing you liked it?" Tony asked. I smiled and nodded as I exhaled the smoke.

"Melanie?" Tony whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Um I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tomorrow night? To go eat and hang out?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course Tony." I replied. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, Mel. I'll see you tomorrow. Ill text you tomorrow morning. Goodnight." He whispered as he started to climb down the balcony and ran to his house.

I noticed it was almost three AM, which reminded me.. He has to be home before his mom wakes up to go to work.

I turned the cigarette off and threw it off the balcony. I went inside the house and laid in my bed.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

**

"Melanie? Tony's calling you.." I heard Mike say as he shook my arms. I opened my eyes and my phone was ringing.

I grabbed it from his hand and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Melanie. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to cancel tonight. I had a really bad accident and I'm in the hospital."

"Tony what happen??? Where are you?!"

"I'm at the Parkland hospital. I'll tell you when you get here."

"Okay Tony. I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone and Mike was really confused judging by his facial expression.

"Tell your dad, I'll be at the hospital when he wakes up." I told Mike as I put on my sweater and ran out the door.

I ran over to Cats house and to my surprise she was awake. "Yeah.?" She asked as she opened the door.

"I need a ride to the hospital." I muttered.

"Dude it's like six in the morning." She replied.

"It's Tony. Please Cat." I moaned. She nodded and grabbed her keys from the plate.

**

"What happen?" I asked Tony as I entered the room. He giggled and smiled.

"It's a long story. I was kind of hungry and I didn't have money. So I put on my hoodie and beanie. And walked to the corner store. I shoplifted and I almost got caught. I was almost home, and when I jumped my fence. My dumbass trips over the fence and I broke my ankle." He giggled.

"Are you serious?? Are you getting fined or anything?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"They think I fell off my skateboard." He replied.

"Oh Tony you're so dumb." I joked. I laid down beside him and he played with my hair.

"So, as I wait for my leg to heel.. What should we do?" He asked. I shrugged and giggled.

I yawned and shook my head.

After a while, I fell asleep.

Tony's POV//

"Oh Melanie. I love you." I whispered as I looked down at her. She was fast asleep in my arms.

I haven't found the right time to ask her out though. It's just to complicated right now. I have a feeling she doesn't really even like me.

But it's worth a shot.