Chapter 8: I'll show you

This chapter contains explicit content, please don't read if you can't handle it. It's not too bad, but again, I suggest not if you don't think you can read it.

Camila's POV

It's been about 4 hours since Andrew found Lauren and brought her home. All this time I've been staring at the ceiling,and thinking about what I was going to say once I saw Lauren in the morning. I tuned to the bedside table and read the clock. It was now 3:27 a.m. I wasn't willing to wait any second further. I missed Lauren. I missed her eyes, the eyes that turned yellow only for me. I slid out of bed and felt my bare feet touch the cold hard surface of the floor. I slid into slippers and made my way to the bedroom door. I made my way to the third floor where Lauren's room was and stool in from of the dark purple door. Taking a deep Breath I placed my slender fingers in the doorknob. To my relief, the door hadn't been locked so I made my way into the room. I lost my breath once I saw her face, being illuminated by the pale blue moonlight. Her features sparkles perfectly.

"Who's there?" She said not opening her eyes or turning to the door:
Once again I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

"It's me, Lauren" I replied. Looking closely on her features I saw a mall smile creep on her face.

"I missed the sound of your voice you now. It's probably the only sound I could listen to all day, and not get tired of it." Lauren said releasing a sigh.

"Camila, I don't think I can do This. Us I mean. I know what's going to happen eventually, and I just want you to know its ok. I'm not scared anymore. If I were to get killed, I want it to be done by you, at least." She said and I felt as if someone punched me straight in the stomach. What was I supposed to say now? Her live was practically in my hands. She had saved me numerous times, and I wasn't going to be able to save her. At least not this time.

"We can get through this Lauren. You just have to help me thin-"

"Camila, just please stop. There's nothing we can do to change this. You have to understand this" she said with an angry tone in her voice.

"While Andrew was out looking for you, I talked to Brian. He said he knew a witch, that could clone you" I said.

An awkward silence fell upon the dark shade of the room.

"So, if I get cloned... They'll take you with my clone to the Sustays. They'll think it's actually me, and you'll kill the clone?" She said with the last words cutting off, clearly audible she was at the verge of tears.

"Yes baby" I said. I opened my mouth to continue, but was cut off by arms wrapping around my waist. I instantly felt her warm most breath on my neck, and then felt a kiss on my lips. I didn't hesitate and deepened it. Her mouth was warm, and desperate. I brushed my tongue on her bottom lip requesting for access, and she instantly accepted. I then Pulled back and saw confusion on her face. I pushed her into her bed and locked her bedroom door. At a fast pace I returned to the bed where Lauren was lying on. Her eyes were dilated, and I got on top of her, my knees between her waist.

"Camila.." Lauren's started but she stopped talking once I started taking my shirt off. I felt her chest moving faster and faster every second that passed. I leaned in and kissed her. I moved my hands lower to unbutton her shirt and ended just ripping it off. I then turned my attention back to her lips and kissed them hard. I felt her moan into my lips and the spot between my legs become hotter.
Lauren then placed her hands on my bottom and squeezed it hard. She then moved her hands to the from of my jeans and unbuttoned them. A moan escaped my lips as I was thrown into Lauren's bed.

"Make love to me" I said before she kissed me, and I felt her smile against my lips. I felt her undo my bra and toss it somewhere in the bedroom.

Lauren's POV:

I took Camila's bra off and tossed it to the floor of my room. I felt my face come to contact with her beasts and lightly sucked on the bud of her right nipple while massaging her left breast with my hand. I heard a small moan escape her lips making the spot between my legs begin to warm further. I processed to move down placing warm kisses on her flat stomach.

I began to feel more and more desperate for the taste of Camila. Before going any lower, I looked up at Camila and she nodded her head signaling me to go down further. I opened Camila's legs and begun to kiss the inside of her thighs.

"Lauren, please stop teasing me" Camila said as I saw her eyes turn an even lighter shade of yellow, which made my smile grow even wider.
I leaned in back between her legs and began to kiss her center. Small moans came out of both our mouths and harmonized perfectly. I placed my hands on her hips as I licked around Camila's center. I began to suck gently on her folds and felt her begin to shake under my actions as she arched her back.

"Lauren, please" she began to bed and it made me melt.

I began to suck on her clit and heard her moan loudly. I stuck my tongue into her and she was left breathless. I felt her pull on my hair and stuck two fingers into her. Still massaging her clit, I felt her tense up. She was close, so I went on faster. It didn't take long until I felt her discharge herself on my mouth. I licked her clean and once again felt her pull on my hair. This time, she brought my face to hers and she kissed me passionately.

"As cliche as this is going to sound Lauren, I want us to be forever. Nothing's going to come between us, do you understand Lauren?" She told me.

"I promise Camila. As long as we're able to, nothing's going to come between us" I said and looked up at her. She leaned in and kissed me.