Chapter 16: Home 1/2

Lauren's POV:

2 Weeks Later.

"Bend down, and push up as hard as you can Camz. You can do it babe," I have been helping Camila train for the past two week. I've been having really vivid nightmares about the Sustays, but I think it's just because of all this training and thinking about what will Happen in 9 days.

"I can't do it!" Camila groaned and I checked. "Easy there Camz, hold on" I put my phone in my back pocket and Went next to my girlfriend.

--2 hours later--

"I found a pretty cool diner a few blocks from here, Andrew's taking me. You two wanna come?" Ally asked Camila and I while putting on her jacket. "Yes! I'm starving," Camila said and got up. She walked over to the coat rack and put on her olive green jacket followed by her white converse. "You're not coming?" Camila asked me. Ally turned around to look at me, and I shook my head.

"I don't feel well. You guys go have fun. I'll be ok here," I informed them and they both nodded. "I'll wait for you outside,Camila." Ally told my girlfriend and walked out. Camila walked to me and set her knees between my thighs and sat on my lap.

"Are you sure you're ok? I can stay with you if you want me to?"

"No, you haven't been out in weeks. I'll be fine Camila" I told her and she leaned in and placed a quick peck on my lips. She got up from my lap and extended her hand.

"Walk me out?"

"Always," Camila smiled as I got up from my seat in the couch. I walked her to the door and when I opened it, I noticed how chilly the weather was turning. "Woah, hold on there tiger" I said and she chuckled.

"What Lauren?" She asked with a confused expression on her face. I tuned around and walked to the coat rag. I dug through the pocket of my side bag and got out my gray beanie and matching hobo gloves. I walked back towards Camila and placed it the warm beanie her head. I kissed her nose and she wrinkled her face. "For you, princess" I said as I handed her the open fingered gloves.

"Either you're trying to keep me warm, or you're just trying to win me over more than you already have by being a cute girlfriend," Camila told me.

"Hmm, how about both?" I smiled and kissed her warm moist lips. She let out a deep sigh and smiled keeping her eyes closed while I caressed her cheek. "Better get going princess," I kissed her again and she once again smiled. Moments like this I know I'll remember. Where simplicity is for the two of us, and all that matters in our life's is each other.

" I'll see you later, prince" Camila told me and walked out the door. I smiled to myself and waited for her to get inside Andrews car. I was about to go back inside until She put her window down.

"Oh! I almost forgot. I love you!" She yelled.

"Love you more!" I yelled back and Camila's eyes twinkled. I really do love her more than I've ever loved anything and anyone.

It's been about an hour since they left. It's the longest I have gone without seeing Camila ever since I met her, and it's really difficult I must admit. " Well, maybe if you wouldn't have lied saying you were sick, you would actually be enjoying yourself you idiot," I told myself. I did lie about me not feeling well but it was because I know Camila wants to go out. Ever since I turned her, she's been indoors with exception of when we train her. My eyes began to feel heavy, I fell asleep.

I let out a scream. There was a sharp pain in my stomach and voices all around me. I could not recognize a single one of them.

"We can't have her dead you dumb ass!" The deep smooth voice sounded young. I was barely able to make out what they where saying, who ever this was. I tried opening my eyes when I felt something sharp being taken off me and let out another high pitched painful scream.

"Move! You're hurting her!" A feminine voice stepped in. My eyes we adjusting and I was able to make up the female figure beside me.

"Chr-Chrissy?!" Terrified, I let out another painful screech.

"Yes Lauren, it's me. I need you not to move right now ok? I won't let him hurt you, I promise. Now we have to get you out of here, you'll be safe with me. I promise you," Her soft face was all that I saw. Questions came swirling my mind. Why is my ex-girlfriend here? Let me tell you this. Chrissy Costanza is not a tough chick. So why the hell is she taking out what felt like a Fucking knife off me?

The next thing I knew I was being lifted from the couch and being put in the backseat of a truck. My head was placed on Chrissy's lap, and my eyes were still closed. For some reason, I wasn't able to open my eye lids.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•

The next time I opened my eyes, I was in shock. I hoped and prayed that the events I last recalled were all just a sick dream. To my horror, they were everything I had wished against. As I was Trying to get up, the immense pain hit my stomach.
"Fuck!" Hissing at my pain, tears rolled down my eyes.

"Camila! Camila where are you!?" I started screaming. Where ever the hell I was, all that mattered to me was being able to see her face. However, as expected, The girl I love was no where in sight. Rushed foot steps came towards me.

"Lauren? Thank god you're ok! I was starting to worry because you wouldn't wa-"

"Chrissy! Where the hell am I! I need to go home! I need to see my girlfriend!" Chrissy jumped back and I saw sadness come to her face.

"Lauren... A Sustay went into your house. I've been tracking their moves once I hear they were going after you. I got there almost too late, but I was able to kill one... The one t-that stabbed you," Chrissy explained. I was infuriated.

"I didn't ask why I was here! I need to go home! I need to make sure my girlfriend is safe!"

"Lauren," Chrissy let out a deep shaky breath. "When we opened the door, there were three bodies on the floor," my vision became blurred.

"No.. NO! NO SHE CANNOT BE DEAD. You hear me! Camila Cabello is not dead!" She stepped back. Through a rush of adrenaline I got out of bed. The terrible pain was not going to stop me. I found my shoes on the side of the bed and put them on followed by my blood satined jacket.

"Lauren, where are you going! If they find you, they will kill you!" The Sustays were after me. But why? I didn't care. I didn't care about the pain in my stomach or in back of my head. I did not care my wrists where bandaged. I didn't care about anything other than seeing Camila Cabello once more.

AN: hey guys, I haven't updated due to the low amount of people who read this. I've been taking time and going back editing previous chapters. Feel free to comment suggestions! :) I hope that you like this, I'm working on making these longer as well. Feel free to suggest what you would want to Happen here, or via:

Tumblr: piercemyveilandsirens.tumblr.com