Chapter 29: Scared of Happy

"Save it Camila. I am done with you," She didn't speak. "I need time to recover myself. Because, well you know. I was really never over my now dead ex girlfriend." I walked off, but she didn't move and inch. I turned on my heels. "This time, when I tell you not to look for me, don't. I don't want to even look at you. Goodbye Camila," I got in a car and drove off.

---------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

14 days Later

"Camila!" I groaned. "Come down and help us move the new guy in!"  I rolled my eyes. I hadn't gotten out of my room after Lauren left me in the Sustay mansion.  I had no idea where she was, and I was in desperate need to find out. Did she even mean all that she said? Its been tearing me apart, and I feel like she's slipping away every day more and more.

When she's not near me, I feel like I'm drowning.

"Camila" I heard Brian scream my name and I instantly groaned and stood up. Trudging down the flight of dark stairs.

"Brian, you don't have to fucking scr-" I felt the words slur out of my mouth when I saw our new resident. He was tall, well dressed , and his hair was a cute messy brown mess.

"Camila, was about time you got here. Would you mind showing Logan here to his room?" Logan . "Camila? Hello?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realized the boy and Brian were both looking at me weird, and that's when I realized that I had been staring at him for a few moments.

"Oh yeah, sorry. It would help if you told me where his room is though, don't ya' think Brian?" I said.

"The one down the hall form Chrissy's old room."

Mood? Ruined.

"Right, Chrissy." I said. Logan looked at me funny so I just shook off my thoughts and smiled at him. "Alright Logan, lets go to your room?" He nodded.

"Are you a.. vampire too?" the cute blue-green eyed boy asks. I giggle.

"Yes, I'm a vampire. How old are you Logan?" Curiosity started taking the best of me as we both walked down the cold dimly lit corridor.

"I'm 20," he responds.

"I'm 18," I say.

Once we finally reach his room, he turns to thank me, but suddenly stops. He started straight through me and stays in a frozen state for the rest of the time. 

"Logan? Logan what's wrong?" I ask. Nothing.  A few more seconds go by and he still just stares right through me. Then, I see his shake his head softly and his eyes then go down to look at me.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"When were you bitten Logan?" The cute boy looks at me and thinks. "Two days ago. A girl, her name is Shay I think. She's the one who brought me here," It makes sense.

"I think you're just getting your powers then. It's nothing to worry about." I tell the newly formed vampire and he looks at me in confusion.

"why don't we go on a walk? I'll answer any questions you have while we're there?"

"Yeah, okay. Ill just leave these in the room then," He opens his new bedroom door and steps inside. A few minutes late and he comes back wearing a green zip up hoodie. I smile.

"Ready?" He asks and extends his arm for me to loop mine around. I just nod my head and place my arm in its new home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------