The Witch 3/3

Ally's POV:

As I snapped my fingers and we returned to our actual location, I noticed Camila's glossy eyes. Now that she knew the possible outcome for Lauren's condition, it was time to get going and do the procedure. In reality, there was nothing I could do to not let the linking between Lauren and her clone happen. There was just a fifty fifty chance that linking could actually happen, but I was already at the verge of tears knowing my best friend can be killed because of my magic.

"Shall we get going then?" Lauren spoke up. Her eyes were full of hope. My eyes widened. I had not noticed earlier, but looking at both of the vampire's orbs, I noticed that they were yellow as well.

Who knew vampires fell in love so easily.

"Ally? Did you hear me?" Lauren said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yes. Sorry, I was thinking. Let's go inside," I stepped aside and led them into my house. I lived in a small two story building I had gotten after my mother's death. It consisted of 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, lounge area, and a few other entertainment stations in the basement. I turned my attention to the door. I hadn't noticed a tall handsome Brunet with matching brown eyes. As I watched him, I saw his eyes begin to shift.

No, it's not possible?

I thought to myself as I saw Andrew's eyes begin to turn a light tint of yellow. I took a deep breath still not believing what I was seeing. I felt my heart speed faster and faster, but it was all interrupted when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Lauren, who was waiting for me to start the ritual. I then proceeded to walk inside my house, taking one last look at Andrew who had a heartwarming smirk on his eyes.

"I need Lauren to come with me" I spoke up as I entered the areas where the two vampires were seated. As soon as I saw Camila stand up to follow us,interfered.

"Only Lauren." I said and I saw her tighten her wrists. I leaned in to hug her, and put my face close to her ear. "Remember what we talked about" I whispered and walked back into the room where I had Lauren.

"Ally, I know you're a witch and everything but why the fuck is this room so dark?" Lauren said with a light nervous giggle at the end of her sentence.

"You didn't turn on the light, Genius" I told her and she laughed out loud. I flipped on the light switch and showed Lauren where to sit.

"Okay Lauren. There's not really much to it. I just need some of your blood, and you're going to drink this tea. It's a mixture of a flower called
"Eliztzy" and a few other plants. You will fall asleep with it, and I will cast my spell so that your clone can make itself appear," I finished my sentence and looked up at the vampire. If something happened to her I knew it wasn't going to be my fault, but I would definitely torture myself for it.

"Can something go wrong?" She said. Her question took me by surprise and I answered truthful in my head.

"No, not really" I finally said and she smiled. God, why didn't I tell her? It's her life after all, she should know!
"Let's get started Lauren. The sooner I finish the sooner you can leave" I looked at the beautiful vampire and gave her a reassuring smile.