Chapter 9: Witch (1/3)

Camila's POV:

I was woken up by sunlight hitting my face. Gathering myself to get up, I was stopped by something on my stomach. I smiled at the realization that Lauren was still in bed with me. I settled back on the head of the bed and started playing with her hair. I hated to think that just a few weeks I could've been raped if it wasn't for this girl right here. She saved me, she saved me numerous times and I loved her so much for it. I hated myself for knowing that her saving me, would cost Lauren her life if our plan didn't go as we wanted it to go, but I had to remain optimistic. There's so much I want to see, and I don't want to see it without Lauren.

Just as I was thinking, the door burst open. Brian came in the room wearing all black with his hair slicked to the side, and his eyes covered with black sunglasses.

"Cliche vampire attire, can I say?" I laughed as he took his sun glasses off to look at me.

"Okay big mouth, three questions to your comment. One, Why does my best friends bedroom smell like sex?
And two, why aren't you dressed and three can you please wake her up! We have a witch to meet." He said and I laughed out loud, waking Lauren up.

"What's going on?" She said in a husky voice as she snuggled back on to me.

"Jauregui! Yo wake the fuck already! We have to meet up with Ally today, remember she lived seven hours away from here so we have to start driving now!" Brian said as he approached the bed. Before I could say anything the lifted the bedsheets  and yanked them off us, revealing Lauren's naked pale skin.

"Oh my god!" He said as he turned around and speed walked towards the door. "I don't think I can ever look at you the same way, Camila" Brian let out a small laugh and walked out the bedroom closing the door.

"I just realized how swollen my hands are" Lauren said with a raspy voice.

"Yeah well, when you go around punching trees you'd expect them to be swollen, my love." I replied. She looked up to me and smiled, while stretching her neck so our lips would Connect in a tender kiss. "Babe, we should get dressed now. I want see your clone already." I mumbled out as I stood up looking for my bra, which Lauren had tossed the night prior.

"Do you only want see my clone? Or do you want to force my clone to be your sex slave?" Lauren asked with a mischievous grin planted across her features. I instantly felt my cheeks grow hot as I looked up to see her.

"You're not funny Lauren" I said as I put on my bra and walked into Lauren's closet looking for something to wear. I chose a gray button up dressing shirt, black skinny jeans and her black Doc Martens.

"Wow" I heard behind me as Lauren walked into her walk-in closet.
"You should definitely wear my clothes more often, they look so good on you." She said and I felt her arms wrap around my waist from behind as she started kissing my neck. I threw my neck back and let out a moan once I felt her front come in closer contact with my butt, as Lauren pressed us closer together.

"How did you get dressed so fast?" I said looking at her up and down. Her light wash skinny jeans complemented her bottom wonderfully, making it pop out even more. I licked my lips in desperation to touch it, but I held myself back.

"Here" I heard Lauren say as she stepped in front of me, taking two black leather jackets off two hangers. "It's cold out, put this on" she smiled and kissed my forehead before walking out of the closet. I smiled to myself and finally walked out the closet. I saw Lauren extend a hand after she out sunglasses on.

"Shall we get going, my love" she said mimicking my words from earlier.

"Definitely" I said as I reached for her hand and intertwined our fingers.

--------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for the rather short chapter. I'll update tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote if you like it, and share wth your friends.

OH AND .. I hope you guys like the new book cover! I had a really fun time coming up with it.