Chapter 25: 1000 Hands

I hope that one day you can love me again.

Love you always,

-Lauren

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Lauren's POV:

I packed my bags and closed my bedroom door. Walking in the hallways, I saw her door was ajar. I naturally walked towards it, with the letter I had written her still in my hand.

" Camila?" nothing.

I decided to step in and saw her sleeping figure and walked towards her. She looked radiant. The moonlight shone on her face perfectly, and I smiled. I don't want to leave, but I have to. I walked towards the bed and laid down next to the spot I once claimed as mine.

"I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you, and only you, Camila." I began to sniffle. This was my goodbye, and I knew it.

"Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you, and only you?" I talked to her sleeping figure.

Cupping her cheek, I kissed her forehead and tears started streaming down my face. I stood up and made my way to the door. I took a hold of the letter and left it on her desk. I turned back to look at her. "Always and forever, Camz," I felt myself start shaking and stepped out of the bedroom. Once in the hallway, I leaned down and took a hold of my red and blue suitcase and made my way down the dark and isolated corridors of the mansion. I made my way into the car lot and stepped inside a navy blue jeep, and started driving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

I turned to look at the clock in my nightstand and saw it was 8 a.m. I got up and made my way to the closet and then to the bathroom in my bedroom. I turned on the cold water and got in. That's when realization hit me. I remembered every word Lauren said when she was 'compelling' me to forget about her. This wasn't right. If she compelled me to forget, then why do I remember every second of it? I turned off the shower and quickly got dressed. I ran into the hallway and knocked on Laurens door.

"Lauren! Please open the door. Something went wrong, I remember everything" No answer. "Lauren, it's fine okay? I-I was being stupid, I don't know why I would want to forget you. Please, I love you. Open the door?" Nothing. Screw this. I took hold of the door handle and twisted it only to find it wasn't locked. Lauren always locked her door. I started to shake, and opened the door. It took my breath away. Her bed was made, and most of her belongings were gone. I made my way to her closet and yanked it open, to find all her clothes were gone.

"Lauren?!?" My voice was shaky. Tears burned my eyes. People in the house must have herd my commotion, because Chrissy and Brian stormed into her bedroom.

"What's going on? Brian asked.

"And where the hell is Lauren?" Chrissy asked. At that, I started to sob uncontrollably. That's when she figured out, Lauren was gone. Brian then came to me and held me as I cried.

"Shh- It's okay. You'll be okay. She'll come back" Would she? Would Lauren honestly come back? I drew her away. My reaction to what we both found out yesterday is what made her leave. It must have been around an hour until I finally stopped crying, and made my way back into my bedroom. I closed the door once I was in and leaved on the closed door. While I was on the floor, something caught my eye. A note. I walked toward the desk and held it in my hands. It was her hand writing. I quickly opened the letter and began reading.

"Dear Camila," I could almost hear her voice reading it to me.

" There isn't enough space here to tell you how truly sorry I am. I'm sorry for making you fall in love with me. It wasn't intentional. I guess it makes Sense though. If I'm being honest with you, there were always nights when I would stay up and think about how you could've exactly fallen for me so quickly, but I didn't want to do anything about it. I was selfish, because I thought I had finally found my one. My person. No, I did. I found you. Under all these circumstances, there is no doubt that you, Camila Cabello, are my person. I am truly madly in love with you. By know I'm sure that me compelling you to forget us has been effective so you might be sitting there wondering what the hell I'm talking about. So I'm leaving you my journal. I want you to read through it so that you know just how I fell in love with you. Wait, I'm getting too ahead of myself. Yes, by the time you read this you'll probably notice I'm gone. Don't look for me. I guarantee you, that you won't find me. I'm leaving because I can't see you and not want to kiss you, and tell you how much I love you. I hope you understand Camila. But come on. I fell in love with you being a human. Doesn't this sound like something straight out of a book? Think about it. The blood thirsty vampire falling in love with a regular college student, after the vampire saves the student from horny teenagers. I mean, what else did we expect? You were human. I was a vampire. We should have know that- this is what happens when two worlds collide.

I hope that one day you can love me again.

Love you always,

-Lauren"

I didn't even feel myself get up. The next this I knew, I was in the kitchen dialing Ally's phone number.

One ring, Two rings, Three rin- "Hello?"

"Ally! oh my god Ally, it's me- its Camila,"

"Mila breath, are you okay? what's going on?"

"It's a long story, but I need you to come to the mansion as fast as you can. It has to do with Lauren please hurry!"

"Is she okay?"

"I'll explain once you're here, please hurry"

"On my way."

Ally hung up.

--------------2 HOURS LATER------------

"So, you were-"

"Compelled yes, Now can you held me?" I asked Ally.

"Camila, its been moths since I used her blood for the clone. I'm a witch, not a blood collector" I groaned. "Ally, you said you still had some f her blood" The light haired witch looked at me in the eyes.

"Lets try this."

She got up from the couch and started casting a spell. A few seconds later, there was a black wooden box in her lap. She opened it and to find a tube with a dark red substance. Laurens blood.

"Where's the map?" Ally asked and I handed her the crumbled map.

She laid it on the floor and spilled some of the blood on the map.

"Enchantos- luminous findos" She closed her eyes and began again. "Enchantos- luminous findos" She began one more time even louder. The floor began to shake and she started to speak even loder than before. "Enchantos- luminous findos" suddenly everything stopped shaking. I turned my attention back to the map and the blood drops started moving.

"Oh my god," Ally said.

Brian came in from behing us and gasped. "Jesus, please don't tell me that's where Lauren is"

I looked at the map in shock.

The Sustay mansion.