Chapter 18:Her

Camila's POV

It's currently 4 a.m. I haven't been able to sleep since I talked to Lauren quite a while ago. All this time I've just been laying here. Every time I closed my eyes I saw the scene I walked into once Ally, Andrew and I got back to Ally's house after going to the diner. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I recalled the scene.

*Flashback*

I impatiently rushed out of Andrew's black truck. It's been approximately two hours since we left to the diner and Lauren never once texted me anything. I'm sure it's just because she needed a break from everything that has happened lately.

"Camila, you kinda need the key to-"
Ally stopped mid sentence once she saw what I was looking at. In the pavement before entering Ally's house there was blood. I couldn't breathe, I looked up and saw the door was ajar and a bloody hand print against the wall.

"Oh my god" is the only thing that escaped both of Mine and Ally's mouths. I saw Andrew use his vampire speed to rush into the house and I ran after him.

"Lauren!" Andrew screamed, his voice was loud and angry, so much to the point it made me jump. Then it hit me. When I left, she went back to the couch. As if Andrew read my mind, the three of us rushed into the living room and found it completely destroyed. There was blood on the walls, floor, and I swear to god there were splatter on the ceiling. The cold December air rushed in through the four broken windows. I stepped forward and heard crunching under my feet. Glass. I looked around the room with my breath caught in my throat to find Lauren, but instead there were three bodies in the ground. None of them belonged to Lauren. Everything around me began to spin. I took hold of a near by wall and closed my eyes. Where is she? Why is this happening to her? Why Lauren? I hadn't realized that I was crying so loudly now. I lifted my head when I saw a body flinch. Ally ran past me and placed a finger on the couch where there was a patch of blood. As she closed her eyes and the books on the shelf began to shake, I realized she was casting a spell. Her nose started dripping with blood, and I rusher to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. If it was hurting her, my healing powers would surely cure her. I opened my mouth to ensure her safety, but was cut off when she spoke first.

"Three Sustays came here, they'd been following her for weeks. Then... Wait..is that..? Oh my god. Chrissy saved her. Lauren got stabbed by the oldest Sustay, Chrissy jumped through the window and... Someone I don't recognize was with her. They killed the three and took Lauren with them," I felt my heart sink to my stomach. I should've stayed with Lauren .

Again, I felt as if I had Been punched in the stomach. Tears fell out of my eyes like waterfalls. "Ally, what do you mean they took her with them?" My hands started violently shaking. My vision became blurred and suddenly everything went black.

The next time I woke up I was in the bed that was declared to be Lauren's. No, ours. The smell of her shampoo on the pillow made me realize that it had actually happened. I had no idea where she was. Tears began to roll down my eyes, but I was cut short when the door burst open. Andrew rushed to my side and that's when I heard my cellphone ring.

"Realization kicked in and I snatched the phone from his hand and answered.

*flashback end*

I cleaned my eyes as I realized I was once again crying. I glanced over to the clock and realized it was 5a.m.
My heart began to pound quickly when I realized it was just a matter of Time before I saw my girlfriend once again. I cleared my eyes and I got dressed. I looked into the closet and found a duffle bag. Perfect. I opened it rapidly and placed my clothes into it. I was about to close it when I looked down at my shirt and realized it was actually Lauren's. I smiled and rushed to her side of the closet and placed some of her clothes into the bag as well. By the time I was done, I turned around and noticed Ally standing at the door. Her arms were crossed and she had a sleepy smile on her face. I noticed she wasn't dressed.

"Ally? Why aren't you dressed? We-were leaving soon," I saw her close her eyes for a brief second and stepped into the room. She sat at the foot of the bed and cleared her throat

"I am not leaving. Camila, this," she got up and looked up at the ceiling then back at me. "This is my home. Someone broke into it and hurt my best friend. I won't go. I need to protect what's mine Camila. I promised my mom before she was killed" it all fell into place now.
I was about to speak, but Andrew rushed into The room.

"Lauren's here,"

When those words left his mouth, I reached for the duffle bag. Tears rushed into my eyes and used my vampire speed to rush out to greet her. I opened the front door to walk out. There were two people next to her. She was leaning back on a black jeep, and a tall buff older man to her right. On her left was a Girl. A stunning girl. I felt a little anger rush into me, until my eyes locked with Lauren's. Time seemed to stop. My hand went over my mouth and tears fell down. I dropped the duffle bag and started to descend down the porch stairs. Lauren walked toward me and I saw her crying as well. This was hell to me. I felt myself start running and he next thing I knew I was in her arms. Loud sobs fell from my mouth and I hugged her as tight as I possibly could.

"I missed you so, so much Camz," with that I completely lost it. I craved for our bodies to be closer than ever, but it was impossible.

"I love you so much,Lauren," I cupped her cheek with my hand and wiped a tear with my thumb. I giggled a little and then she looked at me.
"I love you more,Camila Cabello," at that, she kissed me.