Clone

Lauren's POV:

I opened my eyes to a dark room. I felt myself laying in a bed, but I was no alone. Turning to lay on my side, I saw Camila's sleeping body. A faint light from the moon came in the room and illuminated her face softly, but also perfectly. I felt compelled to trace her face with my fingertips, and I did. I barely touched her skin but I knew it was enough. Camila started to shift, and I stopped abruptly to not wake her up. I decided to just turn back to my previous position in bed, and as I did, The young vampire put her arm around my waist. Sleep came to me.

The next time my eyes open, I heard voices coming from the living room. I got out of bed and headed to the restroom. Brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a ponytail. As I walked out the bathroom, I could hear Camila's faint snores. I smiled to myself and walked out the bedroom.

"So you're saying you can control it" I heard Andrew say from the other room and stopped in my tracks. I was a few feet from the door leading into the room, so I decided to just stop and listen to what they were saying.

"Yes, actually. Only Camila, Lauren and I can control it. All we have to do is tell it what to do," I heard the witch say. At this point I knew what Ally was talking about with Andrew. Looking down at my bandaged arm brought my thoughts back to the previous night. I had almost forgotten about the ritual. I had almost forgotten that things would never work out between me and the girl I loved if that ritual didn't go right. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name being called behind me.

"Lauren?" I heard Camila's sleep filled voice say behind me. I turned around and saw the small girl wearing the black sweatshirt I had taken off in the morning, and a pair of light blue denim jeans. I smiled, and approached her. Then put her into my arms. "Good morning" I whispered into her hair and she pulled me back.
Slightly confused, I gave her a look, and it was quickly replaced by Camila's lips kissing mine.

"Morning, Lauren" she said against my lips. We were once again interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind us.

"If you two little gays are finished," Andrew said and I turned back to smack him in the arm, with one hand still around Camila's waist. Camila laughed and my stomach fluttered.  "Ouch? What the hell Lauren?" Andrew said as he rubbed his arm.
"Yeah, so anyway. What were you going to say Andrew?" I said as I kissed Camila's cheek.

"Ally needs you to come into the living room, you have to see your clone man. I thought it was you when I woke up," Andrew said through a fit of laughter. 

"Alright, let's go see this thing." I finally agreed and walked into the living room.