Chapter 17: Chrissy

A/N: hey kids! This chapter will be kinda long, so enjoy?(:
Someone suggested Chrissy on my tumblr, and I love her. I've seen ATC live twice, so I thought about it and she's going to be an important part
Of this story. DONT WORRY THOUGH. I PROMISE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Don't hate me, ily.

Lauren's POV:

"Lauren, where are you going! If they find you, they will kill you!" The Sustays were after me. But why? I didn't care. I didn't care about the pain in my stomach or in back of my head. I did not care my wrists where bandaged. I didn't care about anything other than seeing Camila Cabello once more.

It hit me.

Crude realization of my actual situation was the most intoxicating thought that has ever crossed my mind. If I go, Sustays will find me. I don't know how, or why they found me. But I'm sure as hell they want nothing with Camila. They want me.

"Lauren? " a small shaky voice called from behind me. Chrissy did nothing but protect me. She brought me here with her best intentions.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Lauren, please don't apologize. I want you to know that I brought you here to protect you, I know it's wrong to just take you, but I mean. You kinda were getting stabbed, so what can a girl do right? I am in love with you after all," she then laughed.

*flashback*

When I was turned, along with Brian and Andrew I hated energy inch of myself. I would cry myself to sleep knowing I couldn't see my parents, Chris, and Taylor. I wanted nothing more than to see their smiles. Little did I know my whole world would be turned upside down exactly one month after I was turned. That night night, Chrissy heard all my crying and practically burst into my bedroom furious.

"I'm sick and tired of your crying Lauren! I need to sleep! What do you want?" She hissed. Her eyes were completely red. I've been paying enough attention to what Andrew had told me to know red means furious.

"Chrissy, I don't want this! Do you think it's fucking easy for me to be here?! I was supposed to graduate high school in three months! Now look at me. They all think I'm dead. My parents think I'm dead. I went to my house last night. My mom was packing my room. I saw it through the window, and God Chrissy. She was crying so hard. She kept hugging this stuffed animal she bought me for my 17th birthday, and saying 'why did you have to leave me like this?'" I let out a huge sob and she sat down beside me. "Chrissy, the last time I saw her, I yelled at her. I told her I never wanted to see her again. Look at me now! I never will and I want to kill myself for it! She is my world and I destroyed hers- she hates me,"

I turned to look at her. That's when I saw it. Her eyes where tearful, but what struck me the most was the act that her iris color had changed. Yellow.

I thought she hated me. Chrissy wiped her eyes and placed a hand on mine and rubbed soft circles on it.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know you felt that way. I hate myself for saying this because I hate when people say it to me, but things happen for a reason Lauren," she looked up at me, and her eyes widened.

"What?" I had no idea why she was looking at me that way.

"Your eyes... Your eyes are yellow Lauren,"

"Oh?"

"Lauren, do you know what yellow eye color means?" She inched closer to my face. I saw something in the way she looked at me. I knew I had never looked at anyone that way before, and it was kind of scary.

"Love," I finally said. Chrissy smiled lovingly and looked back into my eyes. She wiped my wet cheek, and leaned in closer. We were now centimeters apart from each other. I could feel her warm minty Breath hitting my lips.