Chapter 30: I lied

"So now, go. Leave. I don't need you. I don't need anything from you. Leave Lauren! Leave! But leave knowing that you broke the only person who will ever truly love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV:

She stormed out of the room before I could finish processing what she had just said.

Is that it? Is the end of us really here?

No.

I pushed the destroyed door out of my way and walked straight across the corridor to her room. I stood frozen in front of her door. I placed my hand in the doorknob and twisted it, only to find that she had not locked the door. A small smile crept on my face. She usually locks her door so this had to be a sign that she wanted to talk to me, right?

"Camila?"

"In here," Her fragile voice stained my ears and I entered the dark room. I saw her figure in the balcony and I hesitantly made my way to her body.
We stood there in silence for what seemed like hours.

"I'm sorry," we both said at the same time. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a small smile.

"I guess we both have our own fair share of apologies to make, yeah?" I said. Camila then returned her gaze to her front, and said nothing.

"Lauren, look. I don't know what's going on here. We both now realize that we are capable of hurting each other so much. I don't think I can keep this up," Ouch.

There wasn't a word that could describe how hurt I actually was. There was nothing I could say to even start to explain how guilty I felt. The only thing I could do was respect what ever she had to say.

"I understand," I then began walking out of her room and then I heard her laugh.

"This is so pathetic Lauren,"

"What?" I asked.

"I was testing you." Camila replied. " I was trying to prove that you wound not give up on us so easily. You just proved me wrong," I stayed silent.

"Camila. It's not me giving up. Its not me wanting to walk away easily. But I already tried to put up my fight. I failed on my own and at this point, I don't care. I care about you being content. This, It's just me letting you go. Chrissy compelled me when Ally resurrected her. I don't really care if you believe me or not honestly and I don't owe you an explanation.But I hope you know that I would never dream of doing anything to hurt you the way I did." With that, I walked out of her room and back into my own. I picked up my duffle bag and then began to make my way down the stairs.

"Leaving again huh?" I heard Shay say from behind me but I kept walking. "Its rude to ignore your best friend you know," shay said and I finally stopped. I placed my bag on the ground and turned to look at her.

"Shay, I honestly wish that I could say something to you, but I just feel so damn drained. I came here to pour my heart out and apologize. But I don't know why I even bothered to do so. I always am the one leaving," Shay gave me a sad smile. The fair skinned girl came closer to me and hugged me tight.

"I hope that you know, you are worth way more than you think," She told me.

"I don't know what to think. But thanks," I pulled myself away from Shay's embrace and looked at the ground.

I was going to continue to my destination, but I felt the need to tell her.

"I saw Ally a few days ago. She gave me this-" I reached into my pocked and took out a small bottle full of several herbs and liquids. "-it's supposed to let me talk to a spirit for a limited amount of time. If you don't mind, I'm going to Chrissy's room to try it," She nodded and stepped back. I started walking in the direction of her room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me on my way in.

I looked at the bottle and read the instructions that Ally had written on the side of the it.

I began to read them out loud and began doing what the steps aid.

1. With the chalk that I gave you, draw a circle in the place where you're going to perform the ritual. Make sure the location has meaning to the spirit.
2. Place a chair inside of the circle and spill the contents from this bottle directly under the chair..
3. Say these words out loud twice, The first time say it with your eyes open, the second with your eyes closed.
4. When you end the ritual, say goodbye. If you don't, then The spirit will not be able to find peace.

I did as Ally said and so I began to read the words from the bottle.

"Ego loquar ad te. Veniat ad me sermo,"

(AN: This means: I wish to talk to you, please come talk to me. lol Its Latin.)

I then began to speak again, with my eyes closed like Ally had instructed.

"Ego loquar ad te. Veniat ad me sermo,"

Minutes passed and Nothing happened. "I should have know this was too good to be true." I turned around and reached for my duffle bag. I gripped the handle and began to walk towards the door.

"I mean, I just got here and you're already leaving? " Her voice stopped me. The voice that had been hunting me for the past two weeks was behind me. I brought my hand to my mouth in shock. I intently turned around and saw Chrissy sitting on the chair. Tears stained her eye and she was smiling.

"Chrissy.." I said.

"I'm sorry Lauren. I'm pretty sure you're aware that I compelled you by now. Am I right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Can I ask why you did that?" I got closer to her and sat on the floor directly across from her. Only a few feet away.

"I guess I just wanted to see what my first love was like. I wanted to feel the love that consumed me all over again in the last few seconds of my life. I'm sorry,"

"You know what caused me Camila,"

She looked at me in shock.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry" her eyes wouldn't leave the floor. "I really am sorry Lauren. Maybe if you bring her down here I can talk to her?" She asked and I smiled.

"That's really nice of you. But I doubt she will want to," I said.

"Maybe you should let her speak for herself?" Camila's voice filled the room. I turned back and she was standing in the doorway. She was wearing An olive green jacket, black jeans and brown combat boots. I looked at her left and she had a small suitcase. I grew confused so I spoke up

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going with you. I don't care where you're going-" she walked into the room and came closer to me. "- I don't care who's in love with you. I don't care how many mistakes you commit because where in this together Lauren. We have both hurt each other so many times.  I'm in love with you. That means I will be with you everywhere you go. I don't care if you don't want me to, because I will go with you,"

Tears started falling from my eyes.

"I love you so much Camila. You have no idea how-" I was cut off by her lips smashing against mine in a harsh passionate kiss. Then, I remembered I was talking to Chrissy's spirit, so I pushed away and turned back. She was gone.

"I'm sorry." Camila said once she realized the phantom had vanished.
I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"It's fine. I said everything I had to say," I pulled Camila into a hug and that's when i knew.

This is what happens when Two Worlds Collide.

AN: VOTE VOTE VOTE! One more chapter left!
Comment !
Share!
Suggest or talk to me:
Twitter: Meganizer_17
Instagram: wakee.meup
Tumblr:
Piercemyveilandsirens