Chapter 19: What If?

AN: Hi! I hope you guys are okay! Thank you for almost 1K Reads! That's crazy. As always, vote if you liked the chapter, share with your friends, and comment. Your feed back it much needed and appreciated.

My tumblr is :
Piercemyveilandsirens.tumblr.com
Feel free to message in there. :)

Camila's POV

It's been four hours since I was reunited with Lauren. Now, I'm sitting in a car with the hulk, a supermodel, and a very cute stranger. It seemed wrong of me to ask who the hell she was. Honestly, I didn't care. All I cared about was the yellow ring in her iris when I saw how that girl looked at Lauren. It seemed like Lauren and her had past history. But how in the world can I ask her when She's in the same space as Lauren and I.

Fuck, I'm stupid. I'm like a freaking supreme Sustay and for gods sake.

I laughed at my little slow moment and remember Lauren was a mind reader. Since I was a special kind of Sustay, I had to allow Lauren, or any other vampire to be able to read my mind.

I turned to face her. Seeing as she was thinking, I placed a hand on her thigh and she turned to me and smiled.
(Bold means mind reading convo, and normal text is just actions happening)

Lauren? Can you hear me? God, I feel stupid talking in my head. I chuckled.

I can head you Camila. Why'd you let me in? What's wrong?

Well, I kind of just- I was wandering if- fuck this. Lauren, what's up between you the girl? I looked at her with a puzzling face. I saw her sigh and she didn't answer.

Lauren? This time, she looked at me and inhaled a sharp breath. Confused, I gazed up just in time to see The girl looking at Lauren through her seats mirror. I felt my heart drop once I noticed the intense yellow glow coming from her eyes. I saw her eyes shift to me, and then the girl looked down.

Camila, Can I talk to you about it when we get to the house? I looked at her. I was honestly shocked. I felt like there was something obviously going on. As time flew by, we entered some kind of forest. I thought it was hilarious how Cliche it seemed for vampires to live inside a forest. We sat in silence for a while until I saw a huge house on the distance. We were stopped by a gate. The man who was driving got out, and opened the gate, followed by him walking back in the car and continuing to drive inside the gate and towards the the house.

Once we arrived at the door, the girl got out and walked straight inside. She didn't say a word to any of us. She just walked in. I turned when I heard a deep voice ring behind me.

"Don't mind Chrissy, she's just tired," I looked at him and gave him a small smile. He retried the duffle bag from the car and handed it to me. I smiled at him and turned back only to see that Lauren was nowhere to be seen.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw the Man. His eyes were a soft shade of red.
"Don't think too much about it kid, I see the was she looks at you. Trust me, Chrissy should be the least of your worries," before I could say anything he started walking towards the large two door mansion. "I'll show you to your room, and then you can explore on your own. Lauren can show you around as well, of course," I looked at him and smiled. From his looks I expected him to be tough-strict type of man. He's the complete opposite. We went up two flights of stairs and walked along a hallway. There were two doors on opposite sides of the narrow hallway.

"This is your room, and that's Lauren's room. I figured you'd like to be close to your girlfriend," he told me and Then he turned to walk off. I stopped him, in his tracks when I spoke up.

"Thank you, for everything. What's your name?" He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Robert. But, Call me big rob," he muffled my hair and walked away. I opened the door to my now room, and placed the "suit case" on the floor. The walls were a light shade of pink. There was a wardrobe, a flat screen, and a desk. On the desk there was a laptop. There was also a glass door in the middle of the room, leading to what I'm pretty sure is a balcony. Focusing back on the laptop on the desk, I was about to walk towards it to rummage around the Internet. However, and unmistakable laugh caught my attention. I walked towards the glass door and looked out. There was a huge garden under it. But what caught my attention were the two bodies laying in a clearing, between two flower beds looking up at the sky. They were a little too close for my taste. But what caught my attention once again was how Lauren had her eyes shut, and Chrissy was just Staring at her. Lauren said something; and looked at Chrissy and simply just smiled. It completely broke my heart. Lauren began to speak once again, and that was it for me. I tried to use my newly found keen hearing to listen to what MY girlfriend and this Chrissy girl were laughing about.

(Visual of the garden)

"So what's happening between you and the girl?" Lauren looked at her and smiled.

"The girl's name is Camila. To answer your question, she's my girlfriend," at that, a tear fell from my eye. I brought a hand to my mouth to try and muffle out the noise escaping my lips. It was too late. I looked down again and saw Lauren looking up at me. Her eyes were wide. I simply walked back in the room and shut the glass door. Knowing Lauren, I also locked my room door. I started taking things out of my duffle bag and as I had guessed there was a knock at my door.

"Camila? I need to talk to you," I sighed and cleared my throat.

"If you really wanted to talk to me, Lauren, you would not have walked away when I wasn't looking earlier. Go talk yo Chrissy. She's clearly more important than me," I waited a couple seconds until I heard footsteps walking away from my door, followed by the slamming of one. I finished unpacking and felt a buzz in my back pocket. I took out my phone and saw a text from Lauren. I sat on the bed and read it.

[Lauren]: To answer your question from earlier, there's actually nothing going on between Chrissy and I, babe. You're the one who's everything to me, you understand?

I hesitated, but replied.

[Camila]: I saw her eyes. I saw how she looked at you earlier. Don't hurt me anymore, just tell me what's going on.

[Lauren]: Too long to explain through text. I'm outside your door actually, open?

I smiled when I read her last text. I already knew something was happening between them. I wanted answers, simply because it involved my girlfriend.