Chapter 31: Thats My Girl 2/3

AN: GUYS ONE MORE PART TILL THIS SHITTY BOOK ENDS!

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL NOT POST THE NEXT PART UNTIL THIS GETS 10 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 11k READS!

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

Last Question: SEQUEL?

-----------------------
Paris.

The home of the Sustay Prince.
------------------------
Lauren's POV:

The plan originally was; go back, apologize to Camila, and then fly to Paris to meet Liam, the Sustay Prince.

After killing the Sustay Clan leader, word spread around he vampire community and sources revealed his name was Eric Payne, and that his actual role was the Sustay King.

Years ago, The king decided to leave the Paris Vampire ruling to his son, Liam. His son however, had very different view from his father.

Unlike his father, Liam was not against any vampire. He supported the whole community and our contact with human beings after certain training was completed by the vampire. Every vampire immediately most of the Vampire clans supported and routed for Liam. Paris became the hotspot for vampires to go if they needed shelter, because Liam would use his castle as a save heaven. After Eric found out about his son's 'charity work' he instantly began a manhunt for every vampire who was turned into by the fangs of a Sustay. This is where I jump Into the story.

By the time Eric found out I was bitten, I was The last Sustay turned vampire, and I instantly became the Clan leaders priority. There were clans who were willing to take me under their wing for weeks at the time and I would stay in their mansion.
One day, the house I was staying in got blown up by a Sustay trying to get to me.

That's how I met Andrew. I didn't remember him. But now I guess he compelled me to make me make up memories of us. It all seemed so strange. Months turned to years and Sustays never came close to me. Now that I realize that Andrew was a Sustay himself, I guess Erics whole deal was to keep an eye on me so that I wouldn't turn anyone else into a Sustay myself. This Must explain why when Camila was turned his whole personality changed.

In the process of running away and Chrissy's death made me come across Liam.

I found a way to contact him and he offered to meet me and recognize my deed with the whole Vampire community in Paris.

And well, here we are. On a paid one way trip to Paris to meet the prince.

------------------

"Oh shit! It's freezing," Camila yelped as soon as we stepped out of the airport. A laugh escaped my lips and my small girlfriend rolled her eyes. I wrapped my arm around her waist and took my cell phone out of my pocket.

"Who are you calling babe?" Camila asked. Once I dialed the number I looked down at her and responded.

"I got our jeep to be shipped here remember? It should be here now so I'm calling the guy," She smiled.

"Our?" She asked. Before I could reply a deep voice answered the phone. I lifted a finger signaling for her to wait, and then out the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi! This is Lauren. Is my jeep at the airport yet?" I asked.

"Hey, yeah. I'm actually coming your way right now," I looked at Camila who let a thankful sigh escape her lips.

"We'll be right at the gates, bye now. Thank you!" I hung up.