Chapter 31: That's my girl 1/3

AN: THIS IS IT YOU GUYS1 THIS SHITTY BOOK HAS COME TO ITS END.. BUT ITS GOING TO BE BOKEN INTO THREE PARTS! #yourewelcome. jk

IMPORTANT: COMMENT. I WILL NOT POST THE SECOND PART UNTIL THIS CHAPTER GETS 10 COMENTS AND 10 VOTES.  

Lauren's POV:

"I'm going with you. I don't care where you're going-" she walked into the room and came closer to me. "- I don't care who's in love with you. I don't care how many mistakes you commit because where in this together Lauren. We have both hurt each other so many times. I'm in love with you. That means I will be with you everywhere you go. I don't care if you don't want me to, because I will go with you,"

Tears started falling from my eyes.

"I love you so much Camila. You have no idea how-" I was cut off by her lips smashing against mine in a harsh passionate kiss. Then, I remembered I was talking to Chrissy's spirit, so I pushed away and turned back. She was gone.

"I'm sorry." Camila said once she realized the phantom had vanished.

I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"It's fine. I said everything I had to say," I pulled Camila into a hug and that's when I knew, this is what happens when two worlds collide.

----------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

I have been in the car with Lauren for hours.

I'm not entirely sure where we are going, but definitely no where close.

The sun started hiding from behind the mountain tops, and she started driving slower. We came closer to the city and Lauren drove into a mall parking lot.

"Why are we here?" I asked in a confused tone.

Lauren unbuckled herself from her seat and turned to me, smiled and started to speak.

" We both need a few things before our... trip?" She stated as If it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked her. Instead of replying, she stepped out of the car and walked to the shopping center.

"Lauren! That's so rude! wait for me!" I began speed walking until the raven haired girl made a sudden stop.

"I'm sorry, we're on a time crunch here babe," Lauren stated and took hold of my hand. She pulled me close to her and we walked into the mall.

-

-

"How about this one?" she stared at her phone screen. "Lauren!" I hissed and she finally looked at me. Her eyes softened and she smiled a goofy grin.

"I love that on you," Lauren rose to her feet and made her way to me. "You should get a long sleeve one too by the way, we're going somewhere pretty cold at this time of year, Camz," My girlfriend placed a soft kiss on my cheek and made her way out of the changing room.

"Hey! You brought me here to try on pajamas and then you just walk out on me? " I asked faking disappointment.

"We have to be at the airport in two hours. We've been in this changing room for forty seven minutes just trying on pajamas Camila," I looked at her waiting for her small rant to continue.

"If I don't step out of this dressing room right about now, we'll most likely miss our flight." I let out a sigh and nodded in understanding.

"I'll change and find you in a little," Lauren came close to me and kissed my cheek.

"Love you," She said as she pressed her forehead against mine and I smiled.

"I love you too Lauren,"

-

"Wow okay that took longer than anticipated," Lauren said. "Now we need to put all that in these suit case. Would you mind going in on the backseat and just stuff everything while I drive?" I simply nodded and made my way to the back seat. 

As Lauren drove questions started to flood my mind.

"So.. can I at least know id we're staying inside the U.S,?" I asked with clear curiosity.

"We are not actually," Lauren simply spoke.

"Can I know where we're going?" Silence. "Lauren!"

"Camila, were here. you'll find out in a few minutes, yeah?"

Lauren parked her car close to the door. A man approached my side of the door and opened it for me.

"Ill take that for you," The clear blue eyed man said as he took the over sized suit case from my hands. I thanked him and he returned the gesture.

Lauren them informed the usher that she was going to have her car shipped to her destination. She reached into her pocket and took out an orange piece of paper. She thanked the man and we finally made our way inside the air port.

"Passengers, Flight 727 to Paris is boarding now, please make your way to the gates,"

My eyes widened. I quickly turned to face Lauren and she was already smiling at me.

"Were going on a trip to Paris?!?!?" I asked over enthusiastically.

Lauren laughed and shook her head. Before I could ask another question, we reached the ticket gate.

"Tickets?" An older woman asked as she politely stretched out her hand.  

Lauren reached into her jacket pocket and took out two plane tickets.

The older woman reached and took hold of the pair of tickets in between her fingers, her eyes seemed to widen but she then handed Lauren our tickets back.

"You two are our first one way tonight, have a great time," The woman then signaled us to walk foreword and walked into the air craft.

Once we both fond our seats I finished processing the information that was previously given to me.

One way ticket? To Paris?  I thought.

"Yeah, one way ticket," Lauren said from beside me, my eyes widened.

"How did you- I though regular vampires could not read me?"

"I can only read your mind if you let me," She smiled at me.

" You're lying," I said. "There's something you're hiding from me here," She simply nodded and leaned back on her seat. She placed her head phones on both of her ears and closed her eyes.

"I was bitten by a Supreme, the night Chrissy died," She spoke. My heart fell to my stomach knowing what she was going to say next.

"I'm in the middle of transitioning into a Sustay," Lauren spoke in a hushed tone.

I remembered what I read on her journal.

Paris.

The home of the Sustay Prince.

AN AGAIN:IMPORTANT: COMMENT. I WILL NOT POST THE SECOND PART UNTIL THIS CHAPTER GETS 10 COMENTS AND 10 VOTES.