Chapter 28: No Way 2/2

Lauren's POV:

I can't loose her.

**FLASHBACK**

"Lauren Wake up!" I felt Chrissy throw herself on top of me.

"No! Go away!" Suddenly there was a loud thud on the floor. oops. My eyes widened and then I started to laugh.

"You dickhead!" Chrissy said as she got up from her spot and dusted her pants. "Can you at least have the decency to pick me up?" She asked and I laughed louder.

"You're the one who kept me up last night!" I raised my fingers in air quotations, "When you said: ' Lauren.. I-I feel sooo horn-" she slapped my arm roughly and only continued to humor me.

"You're my girlfriend Lau, that what you're here for!" Chrissy said as she sat on my bed.

"Yeah babe. Your girlfriend, not your personal sex slave," She rolled her eyes on me and scooted closer, kissing me.

**FLASHBACK END**

I leaned close to her face one I felt her stop shaking.

"No no no no," I looked around, there was no sign of Camila. "No! Chrissy! You can't fucking do this to me!" I started to sob uncontrollably. "You promised me you'd never leave me!" I started to shake her body.

Cold. She felt cold.

"Suddenly, her eyes opened," There were fast footsteps coming from behind me, and I saw Ally.

"This is your last chance Lauren," Ally looked at me in the eyes and then down at Chrissy. "I can only hold this spell for a few minutes, say goodbye," The young witch said I nodded.

Chrissy Smiled.

"How long was I dead for?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up okay?" I said. "Let me talk, I have very little time and so much to say," She stared.

"Chrissy, you mean the world to me. After we ended things, I lost a part of me. You have me in you, and I have you in me. No matter what happened, I fell in love with you first. You were my first everything.. and for that I am beyond thankful for. I love you, so so much. Nothing changed other than our label. No matter where you are, you will always be my first." She smiled and opened her mouth, but no words came out.

Her eyes closed.

The windows to the color she once brought to my world had seen its last sight, and in it was my face.

"You- you never stopped loving her?" A shaky voice came from behind me and anger quickly rose to my body. I placed a soft kiss on my first love's forehead, and then placed her on the grass. Ally came to me and reassured me, she's take care of her corpse.

"You!" I got up from the ground and marched angrily towards Camila."I screamed for you! The one time I needed you the most, and-and you weren't there! Who are you? Because you sure as hell aren't the person I have been with for the past months!" I used my vampire speed and ran off.

"Lauren! Wait," The desperation in her voice is what made me stop in my tracks.

"What. Do. You. Want." I spat. She took a step back.

"I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry I was too busy trying not to get killed while you played Romeo and Juliet with your now dead ex girlfriend, who apparently you were never over of."  Her eyes widened as she realized what she said.

" Lauren- I"

"Save it Camila. I am done  with you,"  She didn't speak. "I need time to recover myselfBecause, well you know. I was really never over my now dead ex girlfriend." I walked off, but she didn't move and inch. I turned on my heels. "This time, when I tell you not to look for me, don't. I don't want to even look at you. Goodbye Camila," I got in a car and drove off.

------------------------------ IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ------------------------------

AN: HI GUYS! I have 6k read and that's amazing! Can you guys vote and comment if you like the story? It honestly is what keeps me wanting to write.

Have a lovely day.

-Isa