First Day Back

Angel P. O. V

I laid awake in my bed. The sound of cars passing, people talking and the normal police sirens. Even at night the city of Gotham is still alive and running. My Amber eyes travel to my clock to see the bright red numbers. 6:01. I sigh and sit up.

I got out of bed and stretch. Taking my sweet time to get off my bed, get ready and go back to school. Well at least time it's not freshmen year anymore I thought recalling my first year of high school. Goosebumps travel true my body, as my bare feet touched the cold floor.

Even if Fall just stared it, it gets cold in this city.

I search true my closet, trying to find something to hide both my cuts and bruises. I finally found a red shirt sleeve shirt, and black skinny jeans, with a black hoodie and red converse. With addition of a red beanie and black choker.

I grab my phone and bag and walked to the kitchen. I made myself some small breakfast and looked at the clock. 6:42 Okay only have a few minutes left before the bus comes and picks me up. I thought, with a sigh. I didn't wait time and walk don't the small apartment and lock it. I walked to the entrance and waited for the bus to pick me up, from the inside the building.

I sigh and take out my earphones and my phone. I then but on a Black Veil Brides song. The one in top. Listen to it if you want. Rather good.

The bus finally arrived. I quickly got in and sighed of relief not seeing my school bully. Mary Corazon. Ya know just hearing her name y'all think she's a nice, hardworking girl. Well no.

Mary Corazon is an evil spoiled child. Born in a rich family, daddy's little girl and well the popular girl in Gotham High. Daddy little angel is daddy little demon. She barely gets her work done, the only thing she does is complain that her boyfriend, Jessie Nellie, is being a pain, and she is also barely going to pass her senior year. Oh yes. Little miss good shoes is a pain in my a- ...... Oh, my lord.

I blinked seeing the spoil princess, make up free. Talking her heart out with the school's bad boy.... Also, she's in my seat.

What! The bad boy is my best friends... Also, his in a relationship.

"And so, I told him, 'If you don't give me back My-' oh well hello there, Angel." Mary said realizing my presence. I sigh and fake a smile. " Hi Corazon " I said, biting my lip. " Oh well, I should leave, Jessie should be here in the next stop. It was nice talking to you, dear Mr. Bad boy " Mary said, before walking to her seat. I blinked and sat down next to my best friend. Julian Margo.

Julian sigh of relief next to me, placing his hands into his face. " What was that all about? " I asked the blonde dyed junior. He looked up from his hands, and shrug. " I really don't know." Julian said, tiredly. " One thing I know. Is that she talks to much. " He continued on, placing his face back in his hands. I laughed softly, taping his back.

I laid my head in Julian's shoulder as he listens to his music he made with his band. Zodiac Metal. I know weird name, but there is 12 members in the band, I know to many, and all of them are form the Zodiac.

Info for Julian. Julian is 17 years old, flunked junior year, and his pansexual. He dyes his hair blonde while his natural hair color is brown. He has hazel brown eyes. He got his ears stretch to 00 and has an eyebrow piercing.

Then the bus stopped in front of Gotham High School. The most messed up high school ever.

We got out; Julian next to me. We enter the school, and I immediately covered my nose smelling the strong liquor. I rolled my eyes, seeing Mary and Jessie making out in my locker. "Ahem" I said, leaning against the locker next to mine. Which was being assaulted by the popular couple.

Jessie leans back and turn to look at me. Blue meeting amber. "Oh sorry" He said, grabbing a still dazed Mary, walked to an empty room. I rolled my eyes again.

I open the red locker and grab my textbook and placed my bag inside. Grabbing my phone. I closed it and walked to my first class. Art.

Time skip.

The bell rang, it's finally lunch! I thought, walking out my math class. "Hey! Ang! Wait up" I heard Julian yelled. I turn and say Julian and his boyfriend, Azrael Mar, come this way.

Azrael Mar. Senior 18-year-old and Julian's best friend/boyfriend since 8th grade. We met when I was in 6th grade. Azrael isn't really a talker. But when he does talk is with either Julian or me. Also, he had beautiful Raven black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Hey Julian, Azrael" I said, waving. Azrael nodded, saying in his own way. " So, who wants to skip" Julian said, holding hands with Azrael. " Really! In the first day. You're going to flunk again Jul. " I said, rolling my eyes. Azrael sigh and shock his head at his boyfriend action. I giggle seeing Julian pout. " But the-" I didn't get to hear the last of Julian sentence as a cold drink was splashed into my face. The corn syrup burns my eyes, as I had then open. Next thing I know I was being taken to the restroom by Julian while Azrael was being the living heck out of his stepbrother, Gabriel. I looked at Julian to water stop from his chin, the collar of his shirt wet of the water.

I smiled. " Well, it's seems we're back, " I said, making Julian chuckle. "Yeah, your right. " He said, walking into the girl's restroom. Yes, back at this hell hole I thought, letting out a sigh.