Chapter 48

Dick looked at his sister, as she changed the channel. "What do you wanna watch?" Angel asked, tilting her head at him. "Something scary, so I can be in pain when I scream" Angel rolled her eyes and changed it into a child movie. It was a calm silent and both siblings sat and watch.

" Why Quinn?"

Angel blinked as Dick asked. "What do you mean?" She asked, leaning back into the pillow. "I mean, why date him. Jason told me you know of what he did. So why keep dating him, after he was villain?" Angel blinked, tilting her head towards him. "Because that was the past. He has showed that he has changed, that his no longer in that thing. I believe in second chances." "Hmm," Dick hummed before turning the t.v off. "So, I know I can't talk. Quinn and I have have fought multiple times, and well that's how I met Jewel too. I don't have the best relationship, or any what's so ever. So tell me, what do you feel about him" Angel looked down, before Criss crossing her legs. " Honestly, I don't know. I just want to be with him. He knows that I can't really do anything sexual without getting a panic attack. Don't give me that look. We have tried, but I couldn't go through. He doesn't force me, he actually doesn't want anything of that after seeing me so afraid. I just know that he treats me good. It feels good to be him. I'm not saying if is love, I'm too young and I don't really believe in love or men in general. Stop looking at me like that" Angel softly slapped his arm. "But, I feel normal with him. " Angel smiled. "I just want you to support me, I know that you don't have the best experience with each other. But do it for me. Im not asking you to be friends with him, just tolerate him as much as you can" Angel said, hugging her brother. Dick sigh as he cuddle into her. "Just let me cuddle you" Angel giggle and snuggled in his arms. "And now I feel the pain" Angel laughed and lean away only for him to pull her back. "No, the pain is tolerable if I have you here" Dick said, and Angel just giggled.

The days went back to normal, with Angel's birthday coming up.

April 12, Angel woke up with Dick and Jason jumping into her bed. "Hmm, leave me alone you bastards" She mumbled as she buried her face in her pillow. One laughed the other slapped her calf, making her yelp and kick up. "Come on, little sis! Alfred made your favorite" Angel blinked, and shot up. "My favorite? Get out you, jerks. I have to change" Dick laughed, kissing her forehead followed by Jason before both boys left. Feeling girly, she grabbed a high waisted skirt she bought spring break with Kara after Dick got shot. She found a black long sleeve shirt with the ends of the sleeves covering half of her hand. She looked in the mirror. Scar weren't visible in her arms, but she cared not anymore. She looked at her slowly growing collection of shoes. Jason loved buying her shoes. She found her all black converse. She did her hair, missing her green streaks, before going to brush her teeth and going downstairs. "Good morning!" She said, hugging her sitting dad. Bruce hugged her back as well as he could, before she let him go and sat beside him. It had taken awhile before they came to a agreement in where they wanted to sit. But eventually, Angel and Dick were sat in each of Bruce side. Jason sat beside Angel along with Damien and Tim sat beside Dick. "Good morning, my dear" Angel smiled before her brothers came in, all ready for the day even if their faces didn't show it. "How come you made my favorite, Alfred?" Everyone but Angel stopped, before turning to look at her. "Sis, is your birthday" Angel blinked. "My.... Birthday?" She whispered out, before it came to her. "Is April already? I didn't notice." Bruce grabbed her hand. "My dear, have you celebrate your birthday before?" Angel thought before slowly nodding. "Julian and Az usually take me out to eat, and my mom and step dad would make parties for me before they past. But that was years ago and I haven't really celebrate that much. I tend not do. Or I just forget." Bruce kissed her knuckles. "Well, we are going out to eat after you get out of school. Get all fancied up, Kara and Lois send you a dress and they want you do wear it" Angel blinked before smiling. "Really?" Bruce nodded. "Is in my study, by the time you come back it will be in your bed." Angel nodded. "Thank you, Dad" Angel hugged her dad, and he hugged back.