chapter 4

I blinked confused, still wondering what going, as Julian and Azrael woke up and went to my side quickly. Checking what had happen. I just remember as they told me that I maybe or maybe not go back to the foster system and having breathing problems. Maybe I had a panic attack?... I wonder if I had those illusion I always get when I have one? I asked myself.

".... uo okay?" I looked up, hearing Julian's voice. " Oh yes. Why? What happened to me?" I ask them. " Well, when we left to get change in our place. We came back and found the nurses and doctor you are giving air. It had seemed you had a panic attack." Azrael explained as Julian was too busy cutting my blood to travel towards my hand. " We were so worried! This is the first time you blacked out from having an attack!" Julian said, still snuggled in my arm. "Really...?" I asked, trailing off. " It seems so" Azrael said, grabbing Julian and pulling towards his chest. His arms now warped around Jul waist.

I sigh of relief, as I finally kicked out the two males. I smiled at the silence. I sigh again and lean backwards. I open my right eye as the door open. The doctor walked in, a folder in his hand. " Hello Angle, my name is Doctor Jackals. May I ask you a few questions?" Dr. Jackals said, standing in front of me." Why?" I ask, crossing my arms. " Well, you hit your head when you in the impact of the bullet. We just want to make sure everything is fine, ma'am" Doc said. I sigh and nod.

" What is your full name?"

" Angel Cassy Matthews-Roman"

"Age?"

" 16, a sophomore in Gotham High School"

And so, the questions when on. The doctor left, but before he did, he told me that he needed my DNA for some machine that could help somehow find my biological Dad.

I sigh and lean back. The day was over, and night had come. I felt my eyelids get heavier and soon I was in a deep sleep.

I smiled shyly, staring at my Dad. My stepdad narrows his eyes and looks at me with a suspicious look. He knew I had done something. He grabs me and we walked towards the living room at I kicked my feet a giggle escaping my mouth. In the living room walls were small drawing I had drawn earlier when they had not seen. I smile shyly once again as he sat me down and looked at me with that face again." Sorwy Daddy" I said and hugged his leg. " Is fine, baby. Just don't to it ever again. Do you understand me" I mumble a yes and, jumped into his arms?

I open my eyes, to see the nurse making sure everything was fine. I cup of water was now set in the small table. " Good morning, cupcake." The nurse said, smiling at me. " Morning'" I said, letting out a yawn. " What time is it?" I asked her. " It's now 5 past 8" She said, checking her clock.

" Oh thanks." I mumble and lean back after drinking a bit of water. " Your breakfast will be here in a few. Doctor Jackals will come after you finish to get your DNA" The nurse warned me and walked out. I sigh and wait.

Two weeks later

It been two weeks since they draw my blood out. And one since they changed my room, and I was slowly able to move my arm normally. I haven't been taking that many painkillers and morphine.

I was listing to music from my phone, tapping the desk in front of me. Since I was stuck here for a while, Julian and Azrael have been bringing my homework and teaching how to work it out. I was still having problems in Math and Science.

I looked at the door as the Doctor had come in. " Hello, Angle. How have you been?" He asked, waling closer, a warm smile in his features. I smile back. " Great, Doc." I responded.

" Well, we have gotten back your results." I perked up and looked at his warm and wise green eyes. " We have found your father, Angle. You will not be going to foster care for now" I smile at him. I'm not going to foster care! Yay. I thought. " Who is it? Is he from Gotham? Does he live nearby? -? I asked multiple questions, wanting to know more about the man who had made me. Doc smile and chuckle. " Yes, he does live in Gotham. In fact, he was both born and raised here. Angel your father is Bruce Wayne."

I froze hearing that name. Wait what! My father is a famous billionaire, and a player! No way!

" What!"