Chapter 32

Warning: A bit of dark subject.

Update:12-5-2019
Bruce

Today is the day i will see the man that made my little girl suffer. Today the jury will decide his fate. Along with his wife but that will be tomorrow. I fixed my tie and walked out my room. I wasn't surprised seeing Angel leaning next to the door. She was wearing a white dress shirt with short sleeves and a blue tie. Some black skinny jeans and her favorite pair of converse she always wears. This time she decided to put on her eyebrow jewel. "Do i really have to go?" She asked, looking up at me. Her eyes filled with sadness. I nodded at her sadly. "Your satement will help alot with sending him to a life in prison without parol. " I said and kissed her forehead. Feeling more hate for he guy as she flinched under my touch. "But i promise you afterwards we can go out an get whatever you want" I said, and she gave me a smile. "Okay, Dad" She said and we made our way down the stairs. "But can i as more about your secret life as Batman" She said. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Whatever you want, babygirl" I said and she smirked. She open her mouth to speak."But afterwards" I said and she pouted.

"Afterwards what?" Jason said, waiting in the end of the stairs. He was wearing a suit, and holding his side. I gave him a look, as i saw a bit of metal underneath. " Jason, no" I said and he gave me a glare. "But-""No, put the gun away in your room." Angel jumped a bit as he took out his gun and handed it to me. Angel eyed the gun, slowly moving away. I grabbed the gun and went back upstairs. I hid the gun in a case.

I step back down the stairs to see Dick ready. Jason and Angel were poking each other. "Okay, time to go" I said and open the door. Dick and Jason walked out but Angel hesitated. I felt anger boil. I gently placed my hand in her lower back. She looked up at me, her lips pouty. I sighed and gently pressed on her back. "I don't want to go, I don't want to see him" she said, tears looking in her eyes. I gave her a sad look. "I know baby," I said and kissed her head. I cupped her rosy cheek and wiped away the tears that fell. "But today, we'll make sure he never touches you again." Then we walked to the car. My hand gripping her hand.

Angel

"Richard Look, what do you plead" The judge said, as the man in question stood up. He looked so different. More his age of 51. He had let his trimmed brown hair grow to the point that it reached his shoulders. His hair was filled with grey strands. Which also filled his long overgrown beard. He looked so different. So out of his way. I remember him being so obsessed with making sure he was in control. He had hated it whenever I didn't to what he said. Also hitting me if I didn't follow his every command. My breath hitched and I grabbed my dad hand as we locked eyes. His grey iris clouded with tireness. But when he met mine I saw a flickered of amusement. Pride at the fact that he knew that mayne at any second now I was going to break down. I bit my lip and I felt my hand be squeezed. I looked up at my Dad stormy blue eyes that almost matched mine. His being a lighter color.

My panic slowly decreased as I looked at his eyes. I could see that care and love in his eyes. In the short time we know each other he showed nothing more than love. Something I didn't get much after my mom and step dad had died.

"Not Guilty, your sire"

I shivered with fear as I heard his deep voice. The voice that haunt me at night. The voice that made me feel useless and weak.

But as I met his eyes again, next to the judge, my dad and brother support me in the audience. I swore that what I said was the absoult truth and soon I was telling stangers things that I would never want them to know.

"Ms. Wayne, that's how you go by now correct? If I may be very blunt when did the abuse began?"

"A month into me moving in"