Chapter 23

Angel

I touched my lips, I could still feel his lips pressed in mine. Oh my god! I just kissed him and I didn't see the bastard that raped me! I smiled and felt accomplished. But then again I just kissed someone I just met about a week or two ago! Someone who probably just likes me because of my body. I walked into the restroom and looked at the mirror. I looked at myself.

My long black hair was straight, I didn't have green highlights since this school wanted a natural color, so my hair was completely black. My stormy blue eyes had a light to it and wasnt as dull as before I met my dad. I still had my nose piercing so I took it off and was glad that I my piercing holes haven't closed yet. I didn't know what he saw. So I walked backwards and looked at my upper body. I didn't have large boobs, they were pretty average, so that didn't get his attention. I raised and eyebrow and took off my jacket. I was fine, in between fit and not. But I really didn't do exercise. I sighed and slapped my cheeks.

Why did I care what he thought! It's my body and I'm proud of my body! I'm actually proud of it after what happen with my ex foster dad. I rolled up my sleeves and saw the scars that the woman gave me. I hoped I could cover them up, and that it didn't look like self harm. I sighed and jumped as the door open. I jumped and put on my jacket. I grabbed my bag and turn to walk out.

But I was met with a girl I never met before. She had short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was petite and gave me a smile. She had braces. " Hi, sorry. But I was wondering if you knew where the chemistry room was?" she asked, her voice a bit in the higher side. She looked so young and that she shouldn't even be in high school. " Um, yeah. I'm Angel Wayne. Are you sure you should be in high school. Sorry I don't mean to offend you" I said, and we walked out. " I'm Genesis Harper. Yeah, I look pretty young but I skipped some grade levels. " " So your a child prodigy?" I asked, raising and eyebrow. " In away of speaking, yes. A pleasure Angel" I nodded and we walked into the Chemistry class. Which was being surprisingly sub by Mr. Hail. He turn and gave us a charming smile. " Why are you girls late? " Genesis gave him her pass and I had to tell him some random reason why. He just gave me a smile and signal me to my seat. I sat down in my door and turn to glance where Jeremy always sat. I looked up when I saw Genesis sit down next to me. My eyes widen and I gave her a smile. Hopelly she never knows who sat there. And Hopelly she doesn't get bullied. Nah, I'll get Az in their asses if they do. Wait.... Why am I feeling protective over this little girl. Why to I get so attached to people easyly. I should be rejection them. I chleched my fist and gave her a smile.

The bell rang and Genesis and I have gotten along so far. I found out that she 13 years old and that she likes science. She skipped most of middle school and elementary. She is a sophomore she told me that because she wanted to experience high school before she went to college. I just laughed at her. Why did she want to stay here any longer. Is school. Waking up early, your brain having to work. Oh wait, she loves learning. I sigh and grabbed her arm. " I have gym next, what to you have? " I asked, and saw Julian walking over to us. Genesis turn and blushed seeing my beatfriend. I sighed, no please dont tell me that she like him already. " Sup Angel" He said and hugged me, kissing my cheek. I heard a small growl as Quinn made his way over. He did the motion to grab me but I rejected his touch, moving to Genesis who was looking at Julian with these puppy eyes. " Genesis, meet my best friend and brother of another mother Julian Margo, Julian meet Genesis Harper." Julian smiled at her and did a bow. Genesis smiled and blushed. I should tell her later about the fact that Julian leans more to the male side then female. Poor girl. " Genesis this is Quintus Say, but we call him Quinn" He waved, at her but his eyes were looking at me. He grabbed my arm softly and pulled me to side. I pulled away so there was space in between us. He looked at me weirdly before accepting that I didn't want to be physically touched right now. Genesis looked at us with a weird stare. I gave her a smile and now I had to tell her that Julian had a boyfriend and that the boyfriend was making his way here.

Az walked towards us, passed Genesis and went straight to Julian who open his arms and hugged the older male. Az grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. I looked at Genesis as she smiled and blushed. I think I misunderstood her blush. Az and Julian gave each other one last peck before they separated and Az turn to Genesis. He gave her nod. " This is Julian boyfriend and my other best friend, Azreal Mar. " I said and they shock hands. Julian smiled and grabbed his arm. Az turn and lean forward and pressed another kiss against his lips. Julian gladly returning the affection.

I turn to Quinn, who has been looking at me the whole time, his stare burning the back of my head, since I had turn to introduce the two. " I have English. Then I have a free period. " I turn to Julian and I noticed that he change back to his natural color which is brown. I ruffled his hair. " You have English right? Can you go with her?" I asked him, he nodded and grabbed her small arm. "Come on, you'll love old man Helen." He said. Julian placed a last kiss in Az lips and they walked away. Az smiled and waves at me. " I have geometry," He said and left me alone with Quinn. Quinn looked at me and grabbed my face. I pouted and pushed his face away. Quinn groaned and grabbed my waist and pull me to his body. I groaned and tried to push him. He was much stronger than me, so my movements did nothing but encourage him to try to kiss me again. I pouted as his lips touched my cheek. At least he didn't kiss my lips. Even though deep down I did want him to. But I can't let him in. Its too early and well we arent even dating. I don't date guys I just met a while ago. He smiled against my skin and hugged me. I just let him, and soon the tardy bell rang. " I have gym and I already went tardy to chemstry." I said and he let me go but not before giving me a peck in the lips I groaned but I let him. He touched the back of my neck, and leaned away. I rolled my eyes and we went out way. Maybe... This feeling I get from him. Maybe I should go out with him. Just to see if this feeling was real.

I got to gym but the door to the gym was blocked by Jewel. I smiled at the girl, and waved at her. " Hi, Jewel" " Hi Angel, I was wondering if we can talk?" I raised an eyebrow and I got a bad feeling about this. But she gave me a smile and grab my arm before I could saw no. I sigh and we walked into the girls restroom.

But as I turn to look at her I felt my body be golted with electricity. My mouth open as a silent scream Come out of my mouth. The last thing I saw was Jewel giving me a smirk. And then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in my old room. In the outskirt of Gotham. I gasped as I looked around my old room. " Welcome back home. We missed you dearly, my dear" My eyes widen as I looked up and saw my old foster dad. The old fucker that raped me. Next to him was the bitch that sliced my body. Tears stinger my eyes, my hands griped the banklet, my heart was beating faster as I could feel a panic attack happening.

"Welcome home"