Chapter 43

It was finally Spring Break, Julian and Azreal had already left to Julian Uncle cabin. Angel was getting ready to leave and Quinn was going to leave her off. "Come on Munchkin! We don't have all day" Angel rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag before going downstairs. Quinn and Jason were glaring at each, Dick and Tim were getting everything together, Damien was making sure he could sneak in his cat but dad stop him before he could. Angel pushed herself in between her boyfriend and brother, making sure that both don't kill themselves. Quinn looked down at his girlfriend, as she tip toe to give him a kiss. That made the male in front of growl, Angel could feel him smirking. After the kiss, Quinn grabbed all her bags and placed them in the trunk. After everyone was inside the car, he hugged her tightly. "I'm going to miss you, don't to anything I wouldn't to, and bring me something." He said and kissed her once before she got in and drove. Quinn waved until they were no longer in sight.

Angel sighed and leaned back to the seat. Then she notice her brothers and Dad stare. She blinked and blushed. "What ? " Angel said and buried her face in her brothers shoulder. Said brother laughed. The ride to the airport was filled with constant teasing from her brothers and a glare from Jason. Angel had never been on a plane. So as she boarded the private plane holding her dad arm tightly, the boys acting pretty normally to the plane and quickly sitting down. Angel sat beside her dad, looking out the window. Bruce smile as he watch his daughter. Soon her birthday will come, and now was his change to spoil her rotten, like he should have. Like he will now. Angel grabbed his hand tightly as the plane starts moving. "So what are we going to do there? After meeting up with Kent" Jason asked, a foot up the chair, his chin laying in top of it. "Whatever you want to do?" Bruce said, squeezing his daughter hand. Angel looked away from the window to her dad. A soft look in his face. "Is there a ice rink there?" Bruce looked surprised. Winter had passed, but at the time Angel was not allowed to go outside because of the fear of her being kidnapped or her hurting her self since she was still weak from what had happen. "Ice rink? Yeah, I didn't know you liked ice skating? " Jason said. "I knew, she told me" Tim said, a smug look on his face. "Not fair, I'm your older brother too, how come I didn't know?" Dick pouted, making Angel giggled. "I'm older than Tim, and he only knows about that cause of that house arrest I was in." Bruce let out a cough and looked away. His children looked at him amused. "My step dad and my mom taught me since they liked ice skating, so I started to love it also." Angel said, smiling sadly. This was the first time she talked about before she got adopted. Though she talked small things but never really talk much about them.

"Then we will go to the ice rink, then maybe you can teach some of us how to ice skate, cause I personally don't know how to" Bruce said, kissing his daughter forehead. Angel smile and hugged her dad.

After finally arriving to Metropolis, Angel was nervous and excited. Meeting people wasn't her walk in the park,but she would get through it. The ride to home her father rented for the week and then leaving to Clark's place. Her anxiety rose up with a good feeling, she wanted to have a normal girl friend. Angel sent one last text to Quinn as they finally parked.

Clark had given her a long and squeezed hug. Taking get up to his level. Angel let out a small yelp before awkwardly hugging back. "Its nice to see you are okay, how was the plane trip?" Clark ask, his arm still around her shoulder as he sat her down. "It was good, how are you?" Bruce asked, shaking his hand. After the greetings, Clark let the Wayne family in.

Angel sipped in a soda, as Clark went to get his cousin and fiancée. Her siblings and father sat in the couches, resting peacefully. Angel looked up as she heard Clark come, with two women behind him. A beautiful women with shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. The only make up in her face that stood out was the red lipstick. She was in casual clothes compared to what she has seen in T.V, beside her was a younger girl with long blonde hair and greenish brownish eyes. She was wearing a blue crop top and blue jeans. Her eyes filled with excitement. Angel took a deep breath and smile at them.