Chapter 25

Angel

I remember that I blacked out. I remember waking up and seeing his disgusting face. I wanted it to be just a stupid nightmare. But it wasn't , I back to this hell hole of a place and they weren't going to let me escape this time. I held in the sobs as they sliced my body. I knew that made them angry but I didn't want to give them my screams the satisfaction that I was back at being a small defenseless little girl. No I wasnt that anymore. But my body was weak from the blood lost. So even if I wanted to I couldn't move. So laid there and waited for food. So that I could get some sort of food from this damn monsters.

It felt like forever before he came back. With his disgusting face, his horrible smell of dead fish and old socks. I flinched as he moved closer. As he grabbed his belt and unbuckled his pants. I held in the tears and tried my best to stop the flinching. But I couldn't I flinched as he pull down his pants. And he advanced near me. I looked away, and closed my eyes but the motgerfucker grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. I spit in his face and kicked his small hanging dick. I laughed as he fell to his knees and held his poor excuse of a dick. He glared at me and stood up. He put on his pants and grabbed the knife he has near him. My laughed stop and was replaced with scream. As he cut a new scar in my already scared skin. He laughed at my pain. I could smell the irony smell form the blood. My body trembling as he cut another one. I let the tears out and sobbed. I kicked him again and again which caused another slice in my skin. And another. I cried and aimed for his dick again. He crounched over and I took the opportunity and grabbed the knife from his hand. I stabbed his back, hoping that would cause the demage nessecery for him to not stand-up. I scream but I covered his mouth and ran. I made sure to keep quiet and went to the first floor. I open the same window that I cost escaped from and jumped out. I hissed of pain. And noticed that it was already morning again. I closed the window and ran. I ran even though my legs hurt form the cuts they placed in my body. I
screamed when I felt I hand grabbed my leg. I looked down and saw a man that looked a bit like Jewel. I scream and kicked him with my free leg. " That not very nice little lady." He said and stood up. He grabbed my arms and pushed me against his very strong chest. Unlike my ex foster dad, he was actually handsome. But I didn't really look at that when I kicked him in between his legs and stabbed his leg when he fell down. He scream held his leg. " Now your gonna get it little lady," He said and glared at me. I glared back and stabbed his arm before running away. I heard him scream again.

I was so close to the road when I was pushed down. I screamed as my hurt body hit the ground. I looked up and saw a very angry Jewel. I looked at her before I got up only to be punched. I hissed and kicked her arm, and then punched her stomach. I looked at her holding her stomach and I stabbed her leg. That was the only thing that could stop them from chasing me. Hurting them. She scream and I ran. I finally got to the road and ran to a nearby house. I got to it, barely able to walked anymore and I smashed their car Window. I got in and I looked for keys. Lucky they had left it in the hole. Idiots. I turn on the engine and drive away. Surprised that the they didn't come the moment I broke the window but when they heard the car turn on.

I drove away, my vision getting blurry once in awhile. The car has enough gas so that I could make it to the hospital. And that I could make sure they went to jail.

I had finally made it, barely. I parked the car and made my way inside. The nurses where everywhere. I went to the front desk. " Hello, how may I help you?" " I need medical attention" I said, the words barely coming out. She looked up and gasp seeing my very bruised face. " Oh my, I need the doctor asap. We'll get you the help you need Ms.Wayne" She said, grabbing a wheel chair. " Someone call the police and Mr.Wayne." She told her fellow nurses as she moved me to a room. My vission blurred, with black spots. And soon I blacked out. 

When I woke up I was in the hospital. It wasnt a dream I was actually kidnapped by the fucker that raped and abused me and was betrayed by Jewel even though me and her arent that close. But I was still in pain. The inside of my thighs hurt since he still raped me, my arms and legs hurt cause she punched and sliced me and well my back hurt cause the bitch of jewel hit pushed me to the ground. And I was in the place I hate most. The damn fucking hospital. I groan but that hurt my lungs. The nurse came in and set a glass of water. " Here, do you need anything else?" " How long have I been missin?" " Two days missing, two days sleeping. Its already Friday" my eyes widen. Today's homecoming. Quinn isnt going, Hopelly he doesn't go. Im his date. I gave her a nod. " Your family is in the cafeteria, you wished I could go and call them" I gave her a soft yes and she soon left. I lean back and looked at the ceiling. Awaiting for my family. My dad didnt come to save me. He wasnt fast enough to figure it out. That was my fault for not telling him. I should , it'll make it easier for him to understand me a bit.