Chapter 8

It's been awhile since I been to school. I was 100% sure that I was failing most of my classes. I sigh and got out my apartment.

I looked back at the door, this was my last day here and my last day of school in Gotham Public High School, and by tomorrow I will be attending a private high school with my two best friends.

I smile and fully closed it, and walked towards the elevator, where the son of a gun had shot me. I shook my head and walks in.

Time skip.

I was now arriving to the school, I had my arms and legs crossed, staring out to the familiar streets of Gotham. I let out a sigh before the car has stop. I open the door and kisses Alfred in the cheek before walking outside.

I watch as the car drove away and turn to the school. One more day isn't going to kill me.

2 period had come, which ment Art, I got my books, left them in my locker that was once again being assulted by the blond quarterback and black haired popular girl. I pushed the two away as I tried not to gag. I then went to my class.

School was okay intill lunch came around and it seemed news had went around the school that Angle Mattews was getting out of sachool and going to the most known private schools in Gotham.

So for my goodbye "party", Mary decide to give me a present.

The black haired, unintelligent, bimbo had come to me and have me a big hug before she showered me with water. I gasp when the cool water touch me.

The water damped my black hair, my face, my red open hoodie, and my now see true white shirt. My mouth was open, shivering as the cool air blew.

I could hear the whole cafeteria laughing, and so was the bï5çh infront of me. My bangs covered my eyes, my lips twitching upward.

I raised my closed fisted hand and did something I had wanted to do since 6th grade.

I punch the living crap out of her, making the cafeteria gasp as she hit the ground. I watch as Mary quickly grab her bruised cheek and looked towards me. Her brown eyes looking at my blue ones.

Before anything else could happen, I grab my stuff and walked away from the cafeteria. Leaving the students in shock. Good thing that I ain't coming tomorrow. I thought, a smile in my face.

I quickly went to the entrace of the school and called Jason.

Who this?

I heard his still sleepy voice true the phone.

Come pick me up,

Angle? Is that you? How did you get my phone number

I rolled my eyes .

Bruce gave it to me, now come and pick me up.

Why should I ?

Because if you don't Imma make sure that pretty little face of yours gets fùç(ed up. Im pretty sure you don't want your face messed up right?

.... I'm going, just make sure no teacher sees you...

I smirked as I gotten my older brother to do my biding. I looked around and hid near the trees.

Yeah, now come pick me up you jack@$$

Whatever

And with that he ended the call and I waited for my new brother to Come and pick me up.

As I waited I went to Instagram and quickly saw the bruised up cheek of Mary in one of the seniors post. I quickly sent the picture to Julian and Azreal, who couldnt go to school today because of family issues, that Julian respond by a thumpes up, knowing that I and done it. Azreal just Liked and texted that he knew I was going to snap today.

I rolled my eyes and got up to quickly get in Jason car.

"Thanks" I mumble and buckle my seatbelt. The ride was mostly silent till we stop at a red light.

" Why did you want me to pick you up, you could have just ask Dick? " He finally ask.

"I'm sure he wouldn't have picked me up in middle of a school day. Especially if my knuckles were brussed." I explained, leaning back.

"What did you do?" He ask, turning a left, I think heading towards Bruce place. "Why can't we go to your place?" I ask, as we got closer mansion. "Cause I'm staying there." Jason responded as he parked the car.

I sigh and pout, before grabbing my stuff and walking inside. I slam the door of the car close making my brother sigh.

"Be careful with my car, you brat!" I heard Jason yell as I close the mansion door on him. I walked towards my room, after making sure Alfred was here or not which was not, and changed into something comfy. Soon I fell asleep.

I was in my new foster home, my foster parents were nice and I had my own room this time but i wanted to go back home.

As night came, I stayed awake in my bed, staring out the window. Suddenly I heard the door open, I stayed still as the footstep came closer. I close my eyes and awaited for his hands to touch me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "No, please" I whisper.

I felt someone shaking me awake, my eyes side open.

"Angel darling, are you okay?" I heard the voice of my father say, corcern laced in his voice. I looked at him, scared before hugging him letting my tears go.

I felt him hug back, kissing my forehead. "Shh shh darling shh " He whisper in my ear, his arms tighen around me. "Daddy..."