Chapter 15

Understandably, Angel was tired when she came back home. Her brain cells had gone to sleep. Angel made Jason carry her inside. Tim and Damien laughed at her while she flipped them off. The two boys stuck their tougues out at the older girl. Angel rolled her eyes and yelp as Jason dropped her into the couch. Angel groaned and glared at him  but cuddle against the couch and fell asleep for a nap. Alfred walked to the living room and found them watching tv as he called them for their afternoon snack. But since she was asleep she got no snack untill Dick woke her up for suuper. Angel groaned and woke up to go eat.

Dinner finished with Jason and Angel fighting and almost starting a food fight of it wasn't for Alfred stopping it since Bruce couldn't. Jason and Angel glared at each other. Bruce glared at his two children and slapped them behind the head. Both siblings whined and rubbed their heads, now glaring at their father. They got up and went to their room, dinner was now over and Angel needed to do homework so she doesnt get kicked out school. She really didn't want to go back to that school. She laugh to herself when she remember how she slapped Corazon. It was so funny. She got to get room, and layed in her bed. She wanted a nap, not homework. She groaned and got up and did her homework. In the whole time she didn't notice a shadow in her balcony. She turn when she heard thunder crackle. Angel blinked in confusment. Angel got up and close the curtains and went back to get bed. She finished her homework and went to say goodnight. Bruce kissed her forehead, Dick ruffle her hair, Jason glared at her but she still got a goodnight, Tim kissed her cheek, and Damien nodded at her. She force a hug out of him. She went to bed, but felt like someone was watching at her. Hopelly it doesnt go on for long, since she's still in a new house.