Chapter 39

It was my first day back to school. From everything that has happen to me. My mind took a while to comprehend that I had school and I had to go and learn about things. I just groaned and change into my uniform.

Like always, I eat breakfast and said goodbye to my dad and Dick who were going to their separate jobs. I then entered the car and was dropped off the private school.

Julian was the first one to hug me, squeezing me tightly. "I missed you so much, babygirl!" Julian said and kissed my cheek. I giggled and hugged him back. "I missed you too, Jul" I said and then was turn to hug his boyfriend. Who hugged me and strech to his real height making me go in the air. I squealed before he let me down. I giggled at him before I was scooped up again into familiar arms. I laughed and turn around to see my boyfriend. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "Come on let's go inside" He said grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded.

It felt weird being back in school, the stares the other students were giving me. I just really wanted to get up and leave. It felt like they were babying me. I know that you all know about my past. But it doesn't mean nothing. I'm still little old Angel that none of you know cause I never talked to none of y...... I'm talking to my self.... Great.

I let out a sigh and smiled weakly at Quinn. "What's wrong?" he asked, kissing my cheek. "Nothing really, it just feels weird being back in school after everything that happen. Is Jewel even here? What if she is-" "You don't have to worry about her, if she is here I'll be here to protect you. " he lifted his hand and a bit electricity covered his hand. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay superman" he pouted and left me at my class before leaving. I watched him go before seeing Julian and Az Come this way. I watched as Az have him a big kiss in the mouth and Julian returned before kissing my cheek and leaving. "So.... I need help in Chemstey wanna help me?" Julian said grabbing my shoulder and pushed me in. I rolled my eyes. "No Julian you lost the credit you win it back by yourself. " " You suck," He pouted before smiling.

No ones P.o.v

Jewel watched from far away. Her fist clenched. She watched as that filthy bitch took her man, and she knew she couldn't to anything without her dad. But she couldn't find him. So she just to get help from someone else. In cue she heard the police cars and a large boom. She just knows the right guy for the job. Especially if Batman is involved.