The Finale

Angel was worried, she hadn't heard from Quinn in a while, and it was making her anxious to know where the brunette was. She had called Julian and Azreal, getting nothing out of that either. So after much thinking, Angel drove to his house. The mansion was beautiful, with brown and red hinted around the two floor mansion. The gates were open, and she could see his car in the driveway. She parked her car, and walked out feeling that the place was very weird. It didn't feel like her Quinn whatsoever. Angel rubbed her arms as she walked to the front door. She knocked, and she waited. She heard no one come to the house. So she knocked again, this time harder. The door open at the force of the knock, making her eyes widen. She sallowed before grabbing her phone and texting her brother her location before entering. She turned on her flashlight but it gave out. Angel felt her anxiety rise up, as she tried finding a light switch, and when she did it didn't turn on. Panic turned on her mind and she walked in until she touched a wall. Except this wall was breathing, and hands grabbed her waist. "Well, I've found a little bat" Angel felt a shiver go up her back, as she heard the voice of her boyfriend. She could feel his breath hit her ear, and something wet trail the shell of her ear. Her widen as she grabbed the hands in her waist. "Quinn? What are you doing?" She let out, almost stuttering. Quinn chuckled as he sucked on her ear. "Quinn isn't here anymore, Quinn is long gone" Angel let out a gasp as he felt his hand touch her breast. Tears pooled in her eyes, as memories came crashing to her. "I wonder why Quinn didn't tap this, then again he was the one with the better morals. I would have made you mine a long time ago. But Quinn didn't want that. No! Quinn was the one who made the decision here. Pissed me off." Angel grabbed his wrist and tried prying it away from her breast. This wasn't her Quinn, her Quinn would never to this do her. "Who are you? What have you done to Quinn!" Angel said, breaths coming out like pants. The other Quinn chuckled. "Why should I tell you? Cause you're his girlfriend?" He squeezed harder, making her let out a cry when she felt a shock go through her. Tear rolled down her cheeks, splashing in the ground. "Oh, don't cry im-" Suddenly he was pushed off her, and a crash was heard. Angel turned and saw Jason there, gun pointed straight at him. Angel looked at the boy. He looked like Quinn, and he was Quinn, but the difference was his bright blue eyes, and electricity flowing all over his body. He may look like her Quinn, but she could easily see that wasn't him. He had this angry face on, and it made her scared. "Oh, if it isn't the Red Hood. Miss me?" "Shut up, Electric"

She remembered that name. It was around the time she came to Gotham. 11 years old and she went to live with Julian while she got everything together. Electric was a villain who robbed many, and injured without a second thought. Electric was a name she was afraid of when she was younger. Electric smiled.

"What? Why did you push me off? She's my girlfriend!" He growled out, making Angel flinched as she hid behind Jason. "She's Quinn girlfriend, not yours." Electric laughed." You and I know that Quinn and I are the same person. So that means she's mine as she is his." Angel gripped Jason arm as he turned to look her up and down. She felt dirty as he looked at her. "Come on, don't be like that. You like my touch" He moved closer and a loud bang rang through the house.

Angel pressed pressure to his wound, her hands bloody as she pressed. She could hear Jason gun going off as Quinn family members came in. She could feel the electricity from where she was. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked at her Quinn. Quinn smiled weakly, and softly caressed her cheek. "I'm..... Sorry" Angel let out a loud sob, as Quinn smiled. She heard someone rush inside, and she looked up and saw Jewel.

Jewel hadn't change much since last time she had seen her. Her red hair was longer,her green eyes were cold unlike the first day they met. Jewel looked at the gun beside her. Jason had left that there in case Electric came back. Jewel then looked at Quinn, who was sitting up even though Angel was pushing him down, he used his body to cover her up. Angel pushed him down as best as she could, as she grabbed the gun and aimed it at her. Her aim was shaky but enough to hit her. Jewel smirked.