Epilogue

Her senior year had gone by boring and fast. Nothing happened to her since Jewel and her dad were sent to Arkham. No one messed with her, and since she wasn't in and out the hospital, she graduated in top 10. Though she wasn't in the top 5, she was in the top and had a lot of possibilities to join whatever college she wanted. She told herself she would be a psychologist, but she knew who wouldn't do it, so she changed and went into Child Services. To protect the kids, like her CPS didn't do.

Angel had changed a lot since Jewel was taken away. Therapy, and medication helped her deal with her anxiety. She felt better, and she always had her brothers to help her when she just wanted to stay in bed all day. She also knows how to defend herself better, and like she said, she didn't become a vigilante, and stay away from that as much as possible. She helped tent to their wounds and spoiled them as much as possible.

Her relationship with Quinn had strained a bit,. considering he left for college in the Massachusetts. Law was what he wanted to do, and she wanted to help him by not bothering him. He was in college and she was still finishing her last year before she could go and leave for college herself.  She missed him greatly, but what could she do.

Julian and Az went their separate ways for college, but unlike her and Quinn, their relationship was already years strong and a little distance didn't bother them. She talked to both of them more than she did Quinn. She knew that long distance was hard, but she wanted this relationship to last. She felt as though it wasn't and soon he would break up with her for another girl. Her mind messed with her at times, reading the message in a different way. School ended, and in a week she would graduate and go to college. She saw the way her dad eyes almost got teary at the thought of losing her after getting her two years ago. She knew that she wouldn't go too far, and he could easily come and see her if needed, and vise versa. That was a advantage of having a private jet.

Angel looked at the high school she stayed at for two and a half years. Dealing with multiple people, from nice to crazy like Jewel and she stayed with three. Her senior year was almost lonely, she didn't have the three boys she loved so much, and Quinn barely talked to her even though she heard so much from his parents. Angel let out a sigh, as she walked to her car and drove away to get ready for that night.

The blue gown covered her black dress, her heels were black, with light make up, and the necklace that Quinn gave her before leaving for college. Yet another reminder of their failing relationship. Angel was probably overreacting, but she was scared. Yeah, he said that he loved her, and promised to be with her, but a promise can be easily be broken. In her eighteen birthday he just told her happy birthday late at night, no call no nothing. Her relationship was failing and she needed to accept that.

Bruce felt his eyes water as he watch his daughter walked down the stairs, wearing her blue gown, and her customize cap. She smiled brightly at them, as she smooth of her gown. Top ten in her grey tassel. Angel stop in the last step and took a pose, making her brother laugh. "Don't laugh, I'm graduating bitches!" "Angel" Angel laugh, as her father came to her and help her down and walked to the front. They took some pictures before going to the limo and getting to where she would be graduating. Her legs shaking as she tried getting her anxiety in check and she cursed herself as she forgot to take her meds. "Here, next time remember" Her dad placed a white pill in her palm, and she took it. So maybe she had a problem with remembering to take her meds when she knew she would need them, but the rest of the time she took them. She had gone into withdrawals last time she went a whole week without taking her meds. It was the worst experience and she always took them.

"Wayne, Angel"

Her name was one of the last to be called, but she went up and walked the stage. She shook her principle hand, took a picture with her and walked out the stage. A bright smile as she heard her brothers yell when her name was called. She sat down and waited for the ceremony to end and for her to go home. She smiled at the person beside her, who laughed when she heard her family.

"My sweet little girl!" Bruce grabbed her, twirling her around before setting her down. Angel laughed as he kissed her cheek, and hugged her tightly. "Hi Daddy" She said, as she hugged him back. She felt Dick grab her and hug her tightly." My little Angel is growing up so fast!" "Dick your squeezing me!" When Dick let her go, she was quickly pulled to Jason. Angel and Jason had started pretty rough, Jason not really accepting her at the beginning but as time went she grew on him. They become close and she knew she would miss him badly for the four years she would be away. Tim and Damian fought to hug her but she brought both to her and squeezed them both. Noticing how taller they got in two years. She leaned away as she saw Az and Julian waving at her. Angel let out a happy gasp and ran to hug them both. "I missed you so much!" She said, trying to stop the tears from running down, as she switched to Az, who hugged her tightly before going on his full height. She let out a squeal, before laughing. " I didn't know you were coming home to see me" Julian laughed. "It was a surprise, I never gonna tell you." Angel smiled as she rolled her eyes as they kissed. She could see that being separated was hard for them. But even so, they were strong and in love as a year ago. She smiled sadly before turning and seeing Quinn's family. Jane rushed to her and hugged her tightly as Julia waved with Austin struggling to get out his dad's grip. She hugged the 14 year old, as Austin rushed to her and hugged her, almost tackling her to the ground. Angel laughed, before hugging Julia. Kathy smile and hugged her tightly followed by Nathan. She could see over his shoulder Kara, Lois, and Clark walking toward them. Then she notice him.

He shaved the sides, leaving a mob of wavy brown hair, his green brown eyes locked with her as he walked closer. He grew a bit buffer, as he had joined the  football team. Angel got out Nathan grip and walk to him. She let a tear fall as she was swept from the ground and into his arms. "I missed you" She let out, as she felt his kiss. She leaned back and he gave her a bright smile. "I missed you too, baby. I'm sorry that I wasn't as involved, but I was working to come back home. My parents cut me off for the first year, blame them" Angel laughed, as he pointed at the two. Nathan just glared at his son, as Kathy slapped her husband side. "I missed you so much, I'm staying for a few weeks, maybe I'll get my shit back, my cards and everything. I miss that for sure." Angel rolled her eyes at him, before he leaned down to give her a kiss. She had missed those kisses.

College had been a hard thing, she had gotten accepted in Harvard, barely, and she didn't have a full ride, but her dad will pay for that. "I'll spoil you if I want to. I didn't have you when you were a kid, I'll spoil you now" She rolled her eyes at his words but she'll let her dad have whatever she wanted. So she was one of those that had their parents pay for everything. Quinn and her got a apartment, Quinn worked still, saying he like the job while she did her homework. Angel liked her life. She felt good. Having Quinn, having an education, and being able to see her family every once in a while, it felt good. Nothing could be better.

Arkham Asylum was broken into. Many prisoner have escaped by the large hole that we still do no know who made that. We know that Harley Quinn, The Rouge, Deathshot, and many others have escaped. Until further notice, we advice caution to the citizens of Gotham.

She took that back.

After many writer blocks, and long waiting updates, The Daughter is finally finished. Now you don't have to wait long months for me to update because it's finished. Or this book is. Hopefully you'll wait for the Angel next story as a adult, and how she'll deal with new things. Thank you all for reading and I love you all.

Zodiac