Chapter 40

School had went smoothly. There were no signs of Jewel which made Angel so happy. She spent the day catching up with work and other school related things. Eventually Angel caught up and well was in the library,  not wanting. Anyone interacts with anyone that wasn't her group.

Angel sighed as the bell rang and school was finished. She got up grabbed her things and made her way to the parking lot since she's going with Quinn somewhere.

Quinn smiled seeing his girlfriend and lean away from the car and lean in to kiss her lips. Angel smiled and kissed back. Quinn open the door and dropped her stuff inside. "Are Az and Julian coming or not. Cause I'm hungry " Angel rolled her eyes before pointing at the couple. They got in and made there way to a nearby dinner.

They sat down and talked, keeping up with what lost time they had. Julian and Az since Quinn had been spending time with her more often. Angel laughed and leaned against Quinn shoulder.

"So.... I may be getting my last credit and ill graduate this year and not next. " Julian said and looked at his boyfriend . "Of course I had a little help by my handsome boyfriend" he added, kissing Az. Az smirked and kissed back before leaning back and chuckling at seeing Angel face. Jul laughed as their food came.

They eat and were waiting for dessert when there was a big explosion.

It was all went fast. In a blink of an eye they were fine to the fact that the building was clasping and a loud scream. Quinn want fast enough and the roof fell. She backed out as she fell.

Angel could feel the pain. She could hear screaming and crying. As she soon realize what had happen, she could feel someone above her. She open her blue eyes to meet her boyfriends. She let out a gasp as she realized she didn't received the full affect of the hit, Quinn did. "Quinn!" she let out and tried to move but Quinn shock his head. "No, don't move..... Please" she stayed still, her adrenaline was high as she looked around for a way out. But there was nothing she could to would help this situation. Her eyes brim with tears and softly touched Quinn's cheek. He lean in before hiss of pain. "Can't you use your -" "No, baby people are outside, they could see me and... I could hurt you, your too close." he let out, Angel nodded. "HELP!" Angel yelled, covering Quinn's ears as she yelled.

"HELP!" She yelled again, but no one came. "HELP Please anyone!"

Third times a charm right. She could hear people yelling before the large piece of roof was lifted from Quinn shoulder. At that, Quinn arms gave up and he drop to her arms. She cried as the paramedics helped. They took Quinn to an ambulance as she was being checked over. As she got some air in, she look over, trying to find be two best friends.

"Julian! Azreal!" She yelled but se received no responses. Then she looked at the fallen building, one the roof enclave in. Her eyes watered again as she realized they were still in there. Somewhere under tube debris of the building. She ran to the building but was stopped by one of the paramedics. "No, let me go! My friends are still under there! Please" she screamed and try to get out of their grasp, but they were stronger than her. "Please calm down ma'am, we'll find them , please calm down. " and so she did and he let go. "What are their name, ma'am?" he asked, gripping her shoulders. "Julian Margo and Azreal May, they were down there with me please find them!" she said, the medic nodded.

Her heart pounded faster, her tears pooled in her eyes, making it blurry. "Angel!" She blinked and turn, she let out a sigh of relief seeing her dad. She met the male in the middle jumping in her fathers arms. "Daddy!" "oh my baby girl, are you okay? Any bleeding any-" "I'm fine dad, but Az and Julian aren't they are still under there Dad! Please help them!" she said and let her head drop to his shoulder. Her tears soaking his coat. In cue there was a yell of someone finding a survivor, two since another yelled. Angel quickly went towards the yelling, hoping it was her dear friends. And it was. They had found Julian and Azreal together, but it seemed Julian more injured than his lover. Both were rushed to the ambulance, her along with them, holding Julian hand.

Though they were in the hospital and she knew they were going to be treat it couldn't help but worry. Her father was coming a bit later after seeing if they needs help, so he wasn't there in the moment though to keep her mind occupied she went to see Quinn.  Though that didn't help since he had fallen asleep, face down and showing his bandage back.

Angel point of view

My heart hurt seeing how he got hurt trying to protect me. I kissed his head before leaving. Noticing that Az and Julian mom, I ran towards them and hugged both.

"I--"

"Family of Julian Margo?"

"Family of Azreal May?"

I was cut off by both doctors coming out, I let both go and they went to see how their children were from the doctor words. My worry was still there but I couldn't do anything until they told me. I sat and waited till they cane back. The events of the days now coming to me. I lean back and my eye lids went down. I fell asleep in the waiting room, my mind tired.  

Hello! It me, Zodiac. I have been wondering how you all have been..... 

Sorry just had to. Anyways, though its not in hold anymore The Daughter is in slow updates though I will try to update more often. Thank you all for the views and votes for this book and I hope you all like this chapter. Thank you for waiting and for the patience.  Now I have to leave.

Be careful, be weird and im leaving. Bye!

                                              ~Zodiac