Chapter 33

No one

The jury had decided, Richard Look was going to jail. Soon his wife would too and in Angels eyes they could rot in the deeps of hells. No one should be treated that way, and deep down she wished her parents wouldn't have died like she did so many years ago. When she was cleaning herself after one of His many visits to her room. When she cried herself to sleep, when she black out because of the lack of sleep or the pain traveling all over her body. How she wished her parents were there. How she wished they hadn't left her. The anger and sadness that boiled inside of her in each waking moment she spent hating herself and others. But as she looked up at her dear father. Her biological father!

She knew she shouldn't be angry at them. That at the end everything was resolved, even though she has to go through countless hours of pain,sadness and mental chaos. The fact that at the end, her father was waiting, his arms open. For once she allowed men in her life without going through hours of thinking over it. Thinking if it was going to turn out the same. Angel sniffed and let the tears once again flow. She felt her dad softly wipe her tears and kiss her forehead. She wished she didn't  flinch at the contact.

She felt safe as she hugged her dad, watching as the man that tormented her was handcuffed and force to move.

Richard was a sick man. He knew it and he loved it. Having control over anything made him feel powerful. As he was forced to move, he turn to glance at the reason he was no longer in control.

Angel met eyes with the men that did nothing more than give her nightmares, and panic attacks. The men responsible for the reason she flinched whenever one of her family members touched her, or when Quinn did.

Richard looked at her. Anger boiling. "You were always a pathetic piece of-" Bruce grabbed his daughter face and covered her ears. Bruce made sure she wasn't looking at that pig and was staring at his blue eyes. The blue eyes that she inherited from him. But had a darkest shade to it.

Angel bit her lip and closed her eyes. But quickly open them as she saw only memories of things she wished to put behind her.

Bruce only let her go when they were outside. The news stations were waiting in front of the courthouse, waiting for the great Bruce Wayne and his long lost daughter to walk out. Bruce grabbed his daughter once again and pressed her small body to him. Shielding her from the flashes of the camera and the questions of the press.

"Do you believe that Mr.Look should get more time in jail?"

Jason nodded at that. That bitch deserved more fucking time.

"Mr. Wayne! What is your view in all of this! How is this going to affect you reputation?"

"Mr. Wayne, how come you never told the public you had a daughter? Was she the product of a affair?"

Bruce covered her ears and moved quicker. Glad that Alfred was waiting with the door open.

" Mr. Wayne, did you ever think you daughter will ever give her body up for money? She did have sexual contact with Mr.Look" Bruce froze and gripped his daughter tighter. "My daughter is no prostituted." His tone was dark. "Please refrain yourself from calling my daughter that." Bruce said, glaring at the man who has asked the question. Bruce felt a pressure in his lower back and glance from over his shoulder to see his son, Dick. They gave each other a look before continuing his way back to the car.

In the safety of their car, Bruce let Angel go. The little teen blinked before rubbing her eyes. Dick and Jason sat in either dude of her, wrapping their arms around her.

What Dick heard was disgusting. That man touch his baby sister, taking the only thing he knew she will never be able to get back. Dick kissed her forehead, frowning as she flinch.