Chapter 34

No one

Angel woke up the next day. The sun rays entering her room from a open curtain. A curtain her father open so she can get up. "Wake up, Angel. I wanna show you something" Angel blinked, before telling her dad to leave. She change from her pjs she woke up to change from.

The girl put on a loose blue shirt that hang from her shoulder a little, with the straps of her undershirt showing. Some skinny black jeans and some blue converse. She washed her face and walked downstairs. It was 8 in the morning and what surprised her the most was the fact that Jason was awake at such early time. The girl rolled her eyes as her brother flicked her off. Angel pushed the offensive finger down and slapped his shoulder.

"Good Morning, Angel" " Morning Gramps" Angel said, sitting across her brother and grabbing a serving of pancakes. "No good morning to me?" Jason said, placing a hand over his heart as if offendent. "Morning big Brother" She said and blew him a mocking kiss. Jason flicked her off again. "Put that finger down, Jason" Jason hid his hands as he heard his dad voice. Angel laughed as she saw his reaction. Jason glared at her, sticking out his tongue like the mature adult he was.

"So dad, what are you showing me?" Angel ask, as the rest of the family was now seated. "Its a surprised, my seat" He said, making his daughter pouted. "Now eat your breakfast and then we can go"

Breakfast finished, and Angel was jumping slightly. Bruce laughed and ruffled his kid hair. "Come on, let's go" he said, and they walk to the hallway that she went that one day. When Julian and Azreal had come over and the first time that she found out about her dad's secret.

"Where we going?" Angel said, as they went past the door. "This is the Batcave, my dear daughter" Angel looked around the cave. She went to the outfits were. Angel looked at the Batman custome. "Dad can I wear your-" "Don't even think about kid," Angel pouted and walked to the computer. "Hey, can I search up your name" "Don't think about it," "Now that I think about it, it's better I dont, who knows what it'll come up. Porn" Angel said and Bruce sighed. Angel laughed as he glared. "I have never" Bruce said. Angel looked at her dad. "Suree" Bruce groaned. He open his mouth but Jason voice echoed through the cave.

"Dad! There is someone here to see you"

"Ohh Dad, if you have someone over I could go and visit Julian and Az" Bruce glared at his daughter, before walking out the cave.

Bruce walked to the front door making sure that Angel and him were outside before closing the door. Bruce open the door and was shocked to be met with Clark Kent. The alien had his glasses on, like if that helped him to counsel what he is. "Clark? What are you doing here?" He asked, giving him a glare. The reporter smile. "I came to see how your taking the news" He said, and made a motion. "Can I come in? Or is it a bad time?" Clark asked. Bruce moved and let the man or alien, get in. "It's nice seeing you again, Bruce. We haven't talk in a while" Bruce hummed in agreement before closing the door. "Dad! Who's in the do...." Angel trailed off seeing the newcomer. "Oh hi..." Angel quickly hid behind her dad. "Hi, my name is Clark Kent. It's nice to finally meet my old friends daughter" He said, giving the teen a soft smile. "Hi, Mr.Kent, my name is Angel Mattews-Wayne, nices to meet you" Angel said, and stuck out her hand. Clark shook her hand and looked at Bruce. Angel waved and turn to her room.

Clark smiled and patted his friends shoulder. "She's seems like a nice kid, nothing like you" Bruce glared at him, as they made their way to his study.

"What are you doing here? I thought you went back to Metropolis" Bruce said, closing the door. Clark just give him a smile and say down. "Well I wanted to see the little lady, and we all well know that you weren't going to come and visit anytime soon." Bruce rolled his eyes. "Well now you know her, what now? How long are you going to stay?" Bruce asked. "Well it depends, my boss wants the news of the great Bruce Wayne long lost daughter. So they gave me the project. Since I know you," Clark said and looked around. "So now what? Your gonna to put in the newspaper?" "You really believe that, no." Bruce got up and made his way around. To sit down next to him. Clark looked at him and smiled. "You know, Kara would love to meet her. So would Diana. They have been talking non-stop about meeting the addition to your family" Bruce sighed. "Well right now, i..." Bruce sighed again. "Angel is a very cautious, she doesn't really have much friends and well... Your a male and she doesn't like males. " Clark sighed and grabbed his hand. Bruce tensed up. "Well Kara and Diana can meet her and I don't have to be close to her. Either way, I know your making excuses and dont want her to be apart of this. But Bruce, you have my loyalty. I will keep her safe untill I cant no more. Trust me with this, Bruce. Angel is safe with me and Kara." Bruce looked at him, and squeezing his hand. "I don't want her to be apart of this. But she's so excited to play apart of this." Bruce said and rubbed his eyes. "This is her desicion, if she wants to be apart then let her. Has she even said anything about wanting to be apart of this. If she wants to know, let her know." Clark said, and smiled. Bruce chuckled and lean back. "Maybe, your right." Bruce said. Clark lean in and patted his shoulder. "That's why we're friend right?" "Dont amuse your self, Clark" Clark laughed. "Are you staying for the rest of the day,?" "To you want me to stay here? I will, if you want me to." Clark said and got up. Bruce got up and nodded. "To whatever you want, I know you wanna get to meet her better. But when you talk to her keep your distance. She really doesn't like when men go near her" "Whatever you want," Clark said and they went outside.